IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what's with his right leg? It looks like it might be a fake leg? is there an ankle bracelet under the jeans? Heck that whole leg looks weird, even the pants look twisted around the thigh.

"He also has unmistakable traits, Katelyn said, such as a limp in his walk from one leg being shorter than the other ........ (which)
would have stood out to witnesses if they encountered him on the trail."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/10/22/nervous-and-afraid-wife-doubts-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

(Odd that the eyewitnesses who helped develop the composite sketch didn't make note of that.)

"He also has unmistakable traits, Katelyn said, such as a limp in his walk from one leg being shorter than the other ........ (which)
would have stood out to witnesses if they encountered him on the trail."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/10/22/nervous-and-afraid-wife-doubts-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

(Odd that the eyewitnesses who helped develop the composite sketch didn't make note of that.)

Thank you. I recall KN saying this. If the eyewitness saw BG limping one would think LE would tell the public so as to help identify BG. Maybe he wasn't walking when she saw him?

Qmfr:

Agreed. Totally call BS.

Eta: which makes me wonder, if she has nothing hide, why lie? She seems to to claim otherwise, that she wants justice for the girls or however she phrases it, and says she has disassociated from DN, etc.

So, if shes lying, and in trying to figure out possibly why she is lying, did she help him cover up something? Maybe pick him up? Dispose of evidence? I wonder if she picked him up? Could he have called her and said something big has gone down...I need you to come get me right now? Thinking out loud..she might be smart enough to realize she could face the charge of felony accessory after the fact...we saw it in Nicole Lovell's case...hmmmm....she might feel it's too late to come clean, and might be thinking, well if he's already in prison, no need to implicate myself, even though I didn't kill them, he's off the streets now...

Their phones would have pinged though...

What is up with his lower right leg in the first picture?

f0459f6656106c704aa460ba35f09d92.jpg

c14a45e6e49ba98fcb38b403adc1ef45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ankle holster, moo.

Great post! However, I do think it is important to know if KN took him on the 14th simply because she had to take him from somewhere and pick him up at some point. Where and when? If she is telling the truth, then those 2 questions with verifiable answers are very important imo.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, the court system will have the burden of proof...or, to DISPROVE something someone may be saying, like as an alibi. KN's credibility will be torn to shreds but prosecutor will still have to provide a reasonable alternative scenario. KN may be like the famously waffling witness in the OJ trial, Kato Kaelin, where nothing stated will be believable but we need more here. What is the MO for DN?

I listened to the tape of the interview that AG and MS made of DN from jail and my take away was this: DN had one goal and that was to get out of jail. He sounded very controlled, focused and way smarter than I expected. He smoothly kept returning the interviewer to that point alone. He dangled the carrot that he would be happy to answer any questions upon being bailed out. His voice never raised and he did not sound exasperated, frustrated, nada. Very interesting to hear that. I am only sorry that I only listened one time. When I went back it had been removed. He would bolt if he gets out, IMOO.

Sure enough those are 2 separate articles. One is a pair of jeans and the other looks like something with a hood.

Yup! Never caught that before.. thanks!

What is up with his lower right leg in the first picture?

f0459f6656106c704aa460ba35f09d92.jpg

c14a45e6e49ba98fcb38b403adc1ef45.jpg

What's most notable to me is it looks like his right leg is the short one. Looks like his boot/shoe has a thick sole to make up the difference. Also, I find his gate weird. Like he lifts his foot up higher than necessary when walking. This reminds me A LOT of the BG pics. It always stuck out to me that BG's legs looked more bent than they should be for walking on a relatively level surface. The pic of DN walking away from the Jeep is stunningly similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the heck is that turquoise and white thing hanging on the door? is it a large doll hanging from the top of a hooded (furry hood) jacket? What do you guys see?
Kid's clothes on hanger?

Is KN looking around the corner (under the roof, above the bonnet)?
Is there an earring in his left ear (second pic)?

I had always written that off as foliage so your post first made me laugh out loud as in Whaaaaaaaaaat?? I thought you a heckler or something. THEN, rechecking the writer and seeing it is you, Germany, (your newer man photo Avatar always throws me off, I was used to the old one) I know you to be a concerned and serious WS poster so I looked again and OMG! IS that her above the car "bonnet" with her head turned sideways perhaps yelling at DN to quit? (Or have I become delirious ...) What say you all? (About the photo, not my mental state...lol!)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, the court system will have the burden of proof...or, to DISPROVE something someone may be saying, like as an alibi. KN's credibility will be torn to shreds but prosecutor will still have to provide a reasonable alternative scenario. KN may be like the famously waffling witness in the OJ trial, Kato Kaelin, where nothing stated will be believable but we need more here. What is the MO for DN?

I listened to the tape of the interview that AG and MS made of DN from jail and my take away was this: DN had one goal and that was to get out of jail. He sounded very controlled, focused and way smarter than I expected. He smoothly kept returning the interviewer to that point alone. He dangled the carrot that he would be happy to answer any questions upon being bailed out. His voice never raised and he did not sound exasperated, frustrated, nada. Very interesting to hear that. I am only sorry that I only listened one time. When I went back it had been removed. He would bolt if he gets out, IMOO.

Why would that have been removed? I do agree with you. LE must place him at the crime scene.
What's his MO? Well I think he likes to wander around park areas, find public toilets or other places where he can spy and do his thing. And he travels out of county to do it if he can get hold of a car. We saw it when he went to Columbus - a 50 mile drive in a truck he should not have been using and with no licence or insurance. His name won't show as an owner of the car or as a RSO. On the 13th - it was a state holiday in Illinois and a school snow day. I bet a lot of businesses in Indiana also took the day off too or let employees off early. DN probably had unexpected time to do his favourite thing. I.e.travel 50 or 60 miles to a park with trails. Then his anger took over. AJMO.

Why would that have been removed? I do agree with you. LE must place him at the crime scene.
What's his MO? Well I think he likes to wander around park areas, find public toilets or other places where he can spy and do his thing. And he travels out of county to do it if he can get hold of a car. We saw it when he went to Columbus - a 50 mile drive in a truck he should not have been using and with no licence or insurance. His name won't show as an owner of the car or as a RSO. On the 13th - it was a state holiday in Illinois and a school snow day. I bet a lot of businesses in Indiana also took the day off too or let employees off early. DN probably had unexpected time to do his favourite thing. I.e.travel 50 or 60 miles to a park with trails. Then his anger took over. AJMO.

I suspect they want continued contact with DN. The recording of DN was made without his knowledge and compromised their self serving focus. He knew it and although he was extremely careful with his answers, he did not seem desperate. Very, very controlled.

I did not mean to convey that DN is not a POI to me. He is. He has been in the system and is using that knowledge to his advantage. The recording gave me the feeling that he is a much more calculated individual. Looks can be deceiving. IMOO

I suspect they want continued contact with DN. The recording of DN was made without his knowledge and compromised their self serving focus. He knew it and although he was extremely careful with his answers, he did not seem desperate. Very, very controlled.

I did not mean to convey that DN is not a POI to me. He is. He has been in the system and is using that knowledge to his advantage. The recording gave me the feeling that he is a much more calculated individual. Looks can be deceiving. IMOO
What do you think his MO is? ( I took that to mean modus operandi but it could also stand for means and opportunity)
I did not take your post to mean that you did not think DN a POI.

This is the 'are those black coveralls?' pic I'm bringing forward, someone said they couldn't see the thumbnail I posted originally so I posted in line. (I added a yellow arrow, also tilt your screen forward a bit, HTH)

I rewatched the video the still pics came from. I found a 3rd pic in the video I've not seen posted before. Blink and you miss it. It's about the :42 mark on the video.

Are those black coveralls hanging from or in front of the fireplace? (Made me think of the man in black that was seen on the trail in Delphi.)

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/
SBM

attachment.php

Attachments

• EmployerApartment.jpg
    EmployerApartment.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 76
  • EmployerApartmentCvrAlls.jpg
    EmployerApartmentCvrAlls.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 412
What do you think his MO is? ( I took that to mean modus operandi but it could also stand for means and opportunity)
I did not take your post to mean that you did not think DN a POI.

MO: Control through fear
IMO, many people have indicated possible use of a hatchet to create that fear and obedience. I know that as kids lots of us have experienced sketchy situations, me included. I think he simply grabbed one of them to subdue them both. I think a knife was used to exert his control over them.

This is the 'are those black coveralls?' pic I'm bringing forward, someone said they couldn't see the thumbnail I posted originally so I posted in line. (I added a yellow arrow, also tilt your screen forward a bit, HTH)

SBM

attachment.php

Thank you, KK. It looks as if there is a white tube? in the foreground of that piece of clothing. Seems to be too short in the pant leg, also. That said, maybe a dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6