Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Glove" lol...

If that pic was taken at my house, the glove would be wrinkles in my microfiber blanket, that is thrown carelessly across the arm of my couch. Such blankets even come in navy blue at Target for $25.

Thank you, KK. It looks as if there is a white tube? in the foreground of that piece of clothing. Seems to be too short in the pant leg, also. That said, maybe a dress?

I'm not sure myself so am open to suggestions! I thought it might be something on top the white thing, covered in dark garbage bags at the top, but it's not shiny like the other garbage bags. I initially thought it was suit, but can't envision DN carrying a suit around on his travels.

What the heck is that turquoise and white thing hanging on the door? is it a large doll hanging from the top of a hooded (furry hood) jacket? What do you guys see?

child's snow suit

This is the 'are those black coveralls?' pic I'm bringing forward, someone said they couldn't see the thumbnail I posted originally so I posted in line. (I added a yellow arrow, also tilt your screen forward a bit, HTH)

SBM

attachment.php

My first impression is that it’s an article of clothing tossed on top of some type of exercise equipment like an elliptical. Not sure it makes sense to me that they’d have one but I guess it could have been stored their by the employer. If not used they make great clothes racks.

Also, is that a person on the right of the still? Hands stretched out and wearing a green striped top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the 'are those black coveralls?' pic I'm bringing forward, someone said they couldn't see the thumbnail I posted originally so I posted in line. (I added a yellow arrow, also tilt your screen forward a bit, HTH)

SBM

attachment.php

To the right of the black thing is that a person bending and putting a bag on the ground? Half behind the black vertical beam thing.

Eta . Saw you spotted it too Mi_hiker.

Appears to be a woman with arm stretched behind them? (KN?) I didn't crop it because their face isn't shown & was hyper-focused on black clothing that caught my eye because this particular pic (making a total of 3 pics of room) from the MSM video w/employer had not been posted that I'd seen.
Now that I think about it, if it is KN it means she was at that location where hatchet damage/threats to employer took place. So even more likelihood of her being aware of hatchet's existence in IN even though she said in youtube video he didn't have a hatchet till he purchased two in CO.
Anyway, even tho MSM & no face shown, if a mod feels needs to delete, I understand.

SBM

attachment.php

Could that be the back of a person dressed in white with long black hair?

Are we allowed to sleuth IN RSO’s? Can we talk about any here?

"He also has unmistakable traits, Katelyn said, such as a limp in his walk from one leg being shorter than the other ........ (which)
would have stood out to witnesses if they encountered him on the trail."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/10/22/nervous-and-afraid-wife-doubts-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

(Odd that the eyewitnesses who helped develop the composite sketch didn't make note of that.)

Might it have been really difficult for him to "go down the hill" if he had a gimpy leg or to have possibly chased the girls? JMO

To the right of the black thing is that a person bending and putting a bag on the ground? Half behind the black vertical beam thing.

Eta . Saw you spotted it too Mi_hiker.
Maybe their reaching for a hatchet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to sleuth IN RSO’s? Can we talk about any here?

I'm not a mod but from the first post, permission is needed to post about a RSO.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

I think the only person in the pic is behind the black pole and has a green shirt on.

Since these pics were *most likely taken when they were evicted, I doubt its KN in the photos.

"Ferrand and her family say once their relationship with him went south, Nations completely trashed the apartment they let him live in, constantly lost his temper and became violent, destroyed property and even threatened one of them with a hatchet, which he often carried around.

When the family tried to remove Nations from their property, they say he refused."

I think these pics were probably taken to show how Nations/his family trashed the place, as she did have to take him to court.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...elphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/amp/

I'm not a mod but from the first post, permission is needed to post about a RSO.

Thank you Jax49 I sent a mod a message after re-reading the rules.

I think it is a person and they've been blacked out. The other is hidden by the beam so wasn't blacked out. The one in green and white looks like they could be pushing a buggy.

I think the only person in the pic is behind the black pole and has a green shirt on.

Since these pics were *most likely taken when they were evicted, I doubt its KN in the photos.

"Ferrand and her family say once their relationship with him went south, Nations completely trashed the apartment they let him live in, constantly lost his temper and became violent, destroyed property and even threatened one of them with a hatchet, which he often carried around.

When the family tried to remove Nations from their property, they say he refused."

I think these pics were probably taken to show how Nations/his family trashed the place, as she did have to take him to court.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...elphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/amp/
Perhaps they video'd them leaving so they wouldn't damage or take anything?
In fact I think that is very likely as they had refused to leave. This video may also have been made with police presence. IMO.

Good point/idea!
I see the woman is pointing to something. I just assumed it was someone pointing to items/damage. But you could be right, as it was a video originally.

Perhaps they video'd them leaving so they wouldn't damage or take anything?
In fact I think that is very likely as they had refused to leave. This video may also have been made with police presence. IMO.

Might it have been really difficult for him to "go down the hill" if he had a gimpy leg or to have possibly chased the girls? JMO
Well it didn't stop him chasing after people in Co with a hatchet. And he has been charged with it. So it's not that gimpy. He also got across the bridge pretty sharpish too as he was nowhere in sight in Libby's SC pic of Abbey.

I don't actually think that place looks particularly trashed. What do yo'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState