IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies RottMom, just a moment of levity on the holiday.

The black thing looks like something hanging on a clothes hanger which is hooked on the light fixture thingie attached to the front of the fireplace.

The white curvy thing which looks like it is under the black garment is actually a white bag containing 2 rolls of paper towels laying on a coffee table next to a bottle of bleach.

The place looks like a garage converted into a one room living space and pretty much a dump to start out with. I don't think it looks trashed so much as a it was a pig sty and no one cared about having anything in order or even trying to make it livable or to look decent. It appears they couldn't take their stuff with them when they left.

I lived in a few dumps but always made them look great and they were organized and clean. It is a matter of choices. Some people choose to live like pigs.

I've seen worse conditions after a tenant moved out. Much worse. But who knows, maybe they broke everything before they left. I've seen that too.

The black thing looks like something hanging on a clothes hanger which is hooked on the light fixture thingie attached to the front of the fireplace.

The white curvy thing which looks like it is under the black garment is actually a white bag containing 2 rolls of paper towels laying on a coffee table next to a bottle of bleach.

The place looks like a garage converted into a one room living space and pretty much a dump to start out with. I don't think it looks trashed so much as a it was a pig sty and no one cared about having anything in order or even trying to make it livable or to look decent. It appears they couldn't take their stuff with them when they left.

I lived in a few dumps but always made them look great and they were organized and clean. It is a matter of choices. Some people choose to live like pigs.

I've seen worse conditions after a tenant moved out. Much worse. But who knows, maybe they broke everything before they left. I've seen that too.

Is it usual to have a fireplace in a garage, though? It looks to me like a very old, big house converted into small living spaces.

In the civil cases for Indiana, there isn't a Ferrand v Nations. But there is a Hamilton v Nations from 2015 in Martinsville. Is this the same eviction? KN is listed on every single civil case he has in Indiana, including this eviction. That being said, if the employers are telling the truth that he had a hatchet back then, then she would have had to have seen it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RgqNd

About 1 1/2 yrs prior to Delphi murders. He started working/living there Spring 2015, not sure exactly when he left but things went south pretty fast:
"A few months into his employment, she said he began to exhibit “worrisome” behavior."
In July is when he took their truck and got busted in the bathroom in Bartholomew Co., he became violent & when they tried to have him removed he wouldn't leave.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

It looks like rooms which were occupied by rental nomads, just like that, from time to time shown in newspapers/TV. It lacks only the canine/cat/human feces on the floor or walls. IMO
If they more often left their apartment like that they always would have needed plenty of money to replace all their stuff (toys, furniture, devices, mattresses, bedding, even clothing and so on ...). DN's bloodied clothing IF there ever were some at an apartment (hotel/motel room) somewhere in one of the 46 states (with 6000 billboards) would never have been found. If any of the clothing had turned up, one would have thought it would be blood of perished pigs or other animals (farm/hunting). Who would have thought of murdered people? Even KN would have been easy to deceive as long as DN worked on a farm. When DN worked in construction it would have been a little more difficult to deceive his own wife but not fundamentally impossible.
When seeing the apartment pic another thought came to my mind: KN said DN became a man she hadn't married 6 years ago. Because of KN or despite KN - I would like to ask ....
IMO MOO

http://fox59.com/2017/11/22/despera...lved-cases-using-psychics-in-hopes-for-clues/

Desperate for Answers: Families of unsolved cases using psychics in hopes for clues

Jenny Lee’s intuition tells her that deadly day in Delphi in February wasn’t the first time the killer has been in the woods and feels he’s been back since. Jenny Lee’s focus isn’t on the actual crime scene.

“People are looking at this one category of things. They need to look at a scene before this or someone’s behavior before, like a week before that’s the stuff you need to pay attention to,” explains Jenny Lee.

What is up with his lower right leg in the first picture?

f0459f6656106c704aa460ba35f09d92.jpg

c14a45e6e49ba98fcb38b403adc1ef45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a look at the right leg in this pic of DN keying the car and note the strange shape and thick sole . Then look at the pic of BG with his right leg raised and in front stepping forward. The thick sole and the shape of the lower jeans leg look very similar IMO.

(Next post has link to the BG pic)

It looks like rosacea, or some other skin condition. If it was from trauma I’d think it would be swollen or have colors other than red/pink. Although I’m not really sure what marks a taser leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. We have rosacea in our family and this looks a lot like that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13350674#post13350674

Just posting a link to the image thread to show the moving shots of BG that our image expert put together. Again it is useful to compare I think.

Shire- I so appreciate your ongoing devotion to this case and the many ideas / comments/pics/comparisons you have so kindly brought forth. I am thinking- Would it be fairly easy (and expected?) for LE to take some proportional measurements of DN and BG off of these various images of each to see if they are within realm of being a match? (Top of shoulder to elbow to wrist for example, or upper torso in comparison to legs ... ) etc ??

Police in Indianapolis, IN just arrested a man for murdering his neighbor 3 years ago. He looks like BG. It is online, the man's name is King and he stabbed his wheelchair-bound victim 38 times. He has been out and about in the public since the murder. Spokesman for ISP said it takes years for DNA analysis to return, there is at the moment 92 backlogged cases waiting in line.

I do see some resemblance. However I think DN fits this crime in so many ways I'm just waiting for charges to be brought.
But I'm still willing to look at other possibles until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState