DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there are 2 Holds on him. Bringing this forward, thanks to Kizzykat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 126
One thing that always threw me off about the BG sketch was the fact that the sketch appears ,to me, to be of an older man. Yes it looks like DN but of an older DN.

Those mugshots though.. whoa. He looks very aged, haggard, ... and so much closer to the sketch. He looks to be about 10-15 years older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking back at the BG photos and for the first time I can see a strong resemblance to DN’s latest mug shot. I always thought the sketch *could* be DN but didn’t feel a strong resemblance with the BG photos.

This photo was from the official Nixle release and has not heed edited beyond what LE did.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nixle/uploads/pub_media/user29375-1487202599-media2

No side by sides of course and all MOO. Just feeling the possibility a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the first time I saw the photos of BG on the bridge my reaction was he looked like an older guy in one (his left leg raised and that flat area on his thigh), a younger guy in the other (his right leg raised). Strictly going by what can be seen of facial area. Still have the same reaction when looking at the photos. Not saying that's two different guys, just noting to me how different he looks age-wise from frame to frame, it's strange.

So still no ballistics report on the gun that killed TW. Seems to me LE could give a definitive answer on that--to either eliminate the .22 in DN's possession, or charge DN with the shooting.

JMVHO. I could be completely wrong about this.

From the first time I saw the photos of BG on the bridge my reaction was he looked like an older guy in one (his left leg raised and that flat area on his thigh), a younger guy in the other (his right leg raised). Strictly going by what can be seen of facial area. Still have the same reaction when looking at the photos. Not saying that's two different guys, just noting to me how different he looks age-wise from frame to frame, it's strange.

I agree. It's as if he is deliberately changing his facial expression for each mug shot. I wonder if that is a conscious effort on his part to make himself look a bit different.????

So still no ballistics report on the gun that killed TW. Seems to me LE could give a definitive answer on that--to either eliminate the .22 in DN's possession, or charge DN with the shooting.

JMVHO. I could be completely wrong about this.

There could just be a big backlog in forensic police work like in the state of Virginia.

Thanks SS, for the link.

If not too late, please add the following to your results, Foxbluff. TIA

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes.
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Non-local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35 - 50
4. Homeless or not? No
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Opportunistic
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone Wolf

I was looking for the poll questions to bring forward for mtnlites when I read your post here ember. It made me think about DN choking KN, which made me think whether it is arguments or frustration with his domestic situation that sets him off into these rages that lead to other things. JMO.

KN stated his abusive behavior had escalated/gotten worse over past couple of years and "he is not the person I married."

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes.
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Semi Local to Non Local 100 miles
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35 - 50
4. Homeless or not? No
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Opportunistic
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone Wolf

he's a shape shifter for sure. MOO

I agree. It's as if he is deliberately changing his facial expression for each mug shot. I wonder if that is a conscious effort on his part to make himself look a bit different.????

Another tick in the box for DN. His mugshots vary so widely in such a short span of time. The same with BG. We have 3 photos of him and if logic didn’t tell me they’re in sequence I’d think it’s two totally different men of different ages. One older and stockier, one younger and of slighter build. It’s mind boggling.

Again, I’m still on the fence with my thoughts on DN being BG but all of these oddities sure keep him at the top of my list. He has a putty face that seems to mold to his expression, it’s like he’s made of clay...

Another tick in the box for DN. His mugshots vary so widely in such a short span of time. The same with BG. We have 3 photos of him and if logic didn’t tell me they’re in sequence I’d think it’s two totally different men of different ages. One older and stockier, one younger and of slighter build. It’s mind boggling.

Again, I’m still on the fence with my thoughts on DN being BG but all of these oddities sure keep him at the top of my list. He has a putty face that seems to mold to his expression, it’s like he’s made of clay...

If it is any help at all, sometimes I see the resemblance other times I don't. Gut instinct only tells me no. The sketch is an older guy, BG appears to be a younger guy. It is a personal opinion only but I don't tie the Sketch with BG. I keep trying too. But it just doesn't work for me!

IMHO

KR
Reacher

While he may look different in various pics, 2 of his features remain the same: the bridge of his nose is high and straight, tip is rounded but not bulbous and his lips are so thin he seems to have none.

Based on the sketch, DN is not BG. MOO

If anything, with this new mug, I am more convinced of the likeness than I was before. I am awaiting the outcome of the possession, menacing, trespassing and assault charges with interest. By then, I am assuming ballistics, forensics etc will be completed on the weapons to determine if they have been used in other crimes.

I can barely stand to look at his mugshots..for some reason I get the worst vibes and don't even want to look at him, or become fixated on his eyes, which are crazy town. Seriously I think he did a full on charliemanson on KN. Because how on earth did she hang in there and have babies as long as she did?

I wonder if she is not slick, but just a vulnerable person who is too traumatized to even entertain telling the truth, too traumatized to put together everything she truly knows happened and say it out loud to someone.

I mean she could be a welfare queen and not the most together person, she could be someone who could stay with her husband in a situation of petty crime and losing apartments and defaulting on life in general. She could be even a cunning con artist or a little on the shady side...

she could be this and still be a terrified victim of someone who truly lied and manipulated and made an unwitting accomplice of her.

no one has to be an angel to be a victim...but she will have to be an angel and speak the truth someday because I believe
god will compel her to do so, if this man is our bridge monster. MOO

I can barely stand to look at his mugshots..for some reason I get the worst vibes and don't even want to look at him, or become fixated on his eyes, which are crazy town. Seriously I think he did a full on charliemanson on KN. Because how on earth did she hang in there and have babies as long as she did?

I wonder if she is not slick, but just a vulnerable person who is too traumatized to even entertain telling the truth, too traumatized to put together everything she truly knows happened and say it out loud to someone.

I mean she could be a welfare queen and not the most together person, she could be someone who could stay with her husband in a situation of petty crime and losing apartments and defaulting on life in general. She could be even a cunning con artist or a little on the shady side...

she could be this and still be a terrified victim of someone who truly lied and manipulated and made an unwitting accomplice of her.

no one has to be an angel to be a victim...but she will have to be an angel and speak the truth someday because I believe
god will compel her to do so, if this man is our bridge monster. MOO

So weird! I was driving around today having these same thoughts!

The more I compare D.N. to B.G., the more similarities I see.

Is this because I want so badly B.G. to be captured? There definitely are similarities to me.

I give great credit to the law enforcement in this case. They are determined and I believe that they will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1