IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the poll. I've been in and out a lot this week (mostly out) due to hospitalization with a kidney infection. If it's not too late, add me down for a "not."

Hope you're feeling better!

Perhaps they're waiting for the proof that the gun was accessible to DN. If it is the right gun, how would they know who actually used it? It will likely have more than just DN fingerprints on it. It obviously cannot be the Delphi murder weapon if it is right it was bought in Co. I think there is a lot for LE (and us) to consider ATM.
If it isn't DN then who else could BG be?

This is what I was wondering too. If it is the gun, who shot it?

<modsnip> While LE is doing their work and not asking for the public's input it often means they have what they need and that work is the longest silence there is IMO. Not that nothing's happening just that time is what is needed. And likely a good time for Ives to retire.
FWIW it is times when we hear nothing for so long that suddenly there is an arrest out of the blue and LE has been working it quietly.

JMO

Silence can be golden!

It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

( Brought forward from tail end of last thread for your consideration.) Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???

I was looking for the poll questions to bring forward for mtnlites when I read your post here ember. It made me think about DN choking KN, which made me think whether it is arguments or frustration with his domestic situation that sets him off into these rages that lead to other things. JMO.

I believe they all happened on trails in or around state parks. I.e. to get to where they happened involved access via a trail through a state park, but please correct me if wrong.
DN has an affinity with State Parks (e.g. Plainsfield, indiana, Mt Herman, Colorado) probably because they are useful areas for the homeless due to easy access to parking, public toilets and washing facilities.

//www.wabashanderiecanal.org/

This link may help re the Delphi parks and trail system.

Ooer - I just realised what I said. "Easy access to public toilets"

And sometimes, people just love parks.

The love of woods, water and quiet never goes away; he may well go there to try to get his head on straight. Our parks here in Plainfield are the pride of the community due to their beauty.

http://www.columbus.in.gov/police/cpd-arrests-local-man-in-greenwood-for-probation-violation/

This is an example of a guy being brought back from one Indiana county to another and his charges don't look dissimilar to DN's - and he is being held in Bartholomew on $200k bond -way more than the Colorado county bond amounts. I was looking to see if Columbus had a park and trail system and this took my notice.
And yes it does have a trail and park area - People's Park.

I believe they all happened on trails in or around state parks. I.e. to get to where they happened involved access via a trail through a state park, but please correct me if wrong.
DN has an affinity with State Parks (e.g. Plainsfield, indiana, Mt Herman, Colorado) probably because they are useful areas for the homeless due to easy access to parking, public toilets and washing facilities.

//www.wabashanderiecanal.org/

This link may help re the Delphi parks and trail system.

Ooer - I just realised what I said. "Easy access to public toilets"

Maybe also access to dealers who do like parks.

Maybe also access to dealers who do like parks.

I know that DN was arrested several times for DUI's and that KN said he smokes a lot of weed. Do we know what the DUI's were for? Driving under the influence of what? I know that he has also been arrested for having drug paraphernalia in his possession. Do we know what this was for?
OMG! Drugs, hatchets, guns! Scary guy!

And sometimes, people just love parks.

The love of woods, water and quiet never goes away; he may well go there to try to get his head on straight. Our parks here in Plainfield are the pride of the community due to their beauty.

This is what I think as well. Given that KN said he grew up in the mountains & loves the outdoors, I've thought DN might have a difficult time being confined for long periods in a small apartment, hotel room or car with a wife, very young child and all the 'family' noises, perhaps nonstop tv, chatter, etc. Maybe during times when they're together he skips out for long periods, maybe even days at a time just to get away from the noise in his head and the noise in his environment.

The drug charges in Indiana list marijuana only.

I searched my case.in.gov as well as sccourts.org but was unable to find any DUI's. I didn't ss because that view doesn't list the charges. But all SC charges that I've been able to locate only show one criminal charge, which is for habitually driving without a license. I tried searching NC records because he had gotten in trouble at camp lejeune before living in South Carolina. But I can't seem to get any results on their site. I think if he had a DUI, it was probably in NC.

I know that DN was arrested several times for DUI's and that KN said he smokes a lot of weed. Do we know what the DUI's were for? Driving under the influence of what? I know that he has also been arrested for having drug paraphernalia in his possession. Do we know what this was for?
OMG! Drugs, hatchets, guns! Scary guy!

Actually, I can't even pull up the public indecency in SC. So I don't know how far back the records are available when searching online. But here is an article which shows some of the SC and NC counties he lived.

http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-county/more-details-unveiled-on-nationss-criminal-past/633133350

The drug charges in Indiana list marijuana only.

I searched my case.in.gov as well as sccourts.org but was unable to find any DUI's. I didn't ss because that view doesn't list the charges. But all SC charges that I've been able to locate only show one criminal charge, which is for habitually driving without a license. I tried searching NC records because he had gotten in trouble at camp lejeune before living in South Carolina. But I can't seem to get any results on their site. I think if he had a DUI, it was probably in NC.

Hey Everyone,

Please remember we cannot post random pictures. We must have a source for the photo.

If you find a booking photo for someone you can post it but you must link to the original source.

The source can be a mainstream media article, a local jail's mug shots, the picture must have a link to where it actually came from.

We can't post a mugshot that is hosted somewhere with no idea where it came from.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

Tricia

Omg. Sorry everyone for the unlink. There is not a link because MobilePatrol is not linkable to my knowledge. Here is DN's latest mug shot.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JaXLT

It is available inside MobilePatrol, the nationwide inmate database app. I figured that was known and accessed by many. If not, here is the link to download the MobilePatrol app so you can view inmates

MobilePatrol: Public Safety by Appriss, Inc.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobilepatrol-public-safety/id620067490?mt=8

After it is downloaded, you just add the counties you want (CO--El Paso). Then anytime you want to use it, you can look at the counties you already have stored or add more counties.

Warning: some counties are better than others. Some update the mug shots with charges, and some counties are searchable. El Paso county does not search well, so you have to scroll through.

Omg. Sorry everyone for the unlink. There is not a link because MobilePatrol is not linkable to my knowledge. Here is DN's latest mug shot.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JaXLT

It is available inside MobilePatrol, the nationwide inmate database app. I figured that was known and accessed by many. If not, here is the link to download the MobilePatrol app so you can view inmates

MobilePatrol: Public Safety by Appriss, Inc.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobilepatrol-public-safety/id620067490?mt=8

After it is downloaded, you just add the counties you want (CO--El Paso). Then anytime you want to use it, you can look at the counties you already have stored or add more counties.

Warning: some counties are better than others. Some update the mug shots with charges, and some counties are searchable. El Paso county does not search well, so you have to scroll through.

oh wow! Thanks! What happened to his face? Was he in a fight?

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ounties-appears-in-el-paso-co-court/644488398

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - A man with possible ties to a double murder in Indiana was in El Paso County court via video conference on Tuesday.
Daniel Nations is facing charges including criminal trespassing and felony menacing.
The DA's Office argued his bond should be raised to $25,000 based on the fact that he's involved in ongoing investigations in other states.
This stems from a murder investigation in Delphi, Ind. from February. Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found dead near a hiking trail.

As of Oct. 24, he is still under investigation!
And it's almost Nov 24th

ETA
looking for the Tobe interview that was posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OyqFUUmNw

from post 279 of thread 73
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-73&p=13720948#post13720948

You could be right. I just thought it was rosacea.

I put my magnifying glass up and it looks like a fresh bruise. I wonder if he got into a scuffle. He doesn't look too happy, but has a nice shave and he looks clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1