IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo if a "thrill killer" was shooting or throwing hatchets at children, for example, it would seem to LE's responsibilty to alert the community in a more specific manner. They tend to do so in other incidents of that type. Again jmo. And one of the first things LE did in this case was check out sex offenders.

exactly

What about this possibility?

We know thousands of tips came in related to the girls' murder and the sketch.
What if one or more people told police to check out DN.

What if the police questioned DN--checked his alibi etc? So DN (and, in theory, KN) both knew he had been looked into.

What if this is what scared DN and KN into leaving for CO to distance themselves from IN authorities?

What if KN provided a fake alibi or both of them lied about where they were that day originally...and that is why KN is giving these odd, circular interviews to the press? (For the record, I think KN might just be vulnerable and in deep need of stability.)

I have certainly wondered about this. The only thing that throws me is that KN apparently told that they were going to CO. Why, if she were a participant in the running away would she let others know where they were going? Was DN aware she told others this? She must have known DN was no longer registering weekly as a RSO and therefore in violation, etc.

I have certainly wondered about this. The only thing that throws me is that KN apparently told that they were going to CO. Why, if she were a participant in the running away would she let others know where they were going? Was DN aware she told others this? She must have known DN was no longer registering weekly as a RSO and therefore in violation, etc.

I guess it just depends whether she thought the people she told would talk to authorities.

I am not even suggesting they had to have left for CO in secret. Maybe they just felt like, over time, more people might suspect DN of being BG so they fled public opinion.

Both guilt and instability can cause people to make drastic changes in their lives. Either could be possible here.

Another possibility that I wonder about is whether police purposefully have tried to make it appear that they have no reason to be suspicious of DN, because they want he and maybe KN to relax so they can watch them closely.

Kkdj and Bess-

Excellent Posts! Thanks for your continued Brainstorming!

Though we cannot be certain DN is BG, there are many compelling details that make it within the realm of possibility he very well could be.

Perhaps LE's saying "Rest assured we will let you know ..." is contingent upon them being ready to bring forth charges relating to Delphi and they're just not quite there yet.

That they have said NOTHING tells me they are not asking us to quit scrutinizing him so perhaps it is still reasonable to keep him on table.

Kkdj and Bess-

Though we cannot be certain DN is BG, there are many compelling details that make it within the realm of possibility he very well could be.

Perhaps LE's saying "Rest assured we will let you know ..." is contingent upon them being ready to bring forth charges relating to Delphi and they're just not quite there yet.

That they have said NOTHING tells me they are not asking us to quit scrutinizing him so perhaps it is still reasonable to keep him on table.

Agreed. I know there’s not enough evidence to link DN at this stage, but many times detectives eventually charge one of the people who was named a POI along the way.

In the meantime, it could go either way. I recognize I kind of want to believe DN is BG just because I soooo want this person to be off the streets, to get justice for the girls, and to provide closure for all of us following the case.

I only feel 30-40% confident DN could be involved. But that’s a higher odds than anyone else I know of as of today. Anything could end up being true still. RL could blow our minds and testify against DN at some point—saying he saw him or gave him a ride. Without details, it’s all possible.

Kkdj and Bess-

Thank you. This is what I believe.

Jmo if a "thrill killer" was shooting or throwing hatchets at children, for example, it would seem to LE's responsibilty to alert the community in a more specific manner. They tend to do so in other incidents of that type. Again jmo. And one of the first things LE did in this case was check out sex offenders.

Checking out RSO's has always been the first thing I do when children are involved.
IMO LE would be remiss to put that off. Checking doesn't necessarily mean it was SA.
At this point any COD is plausible not just throwing hatchets or using a firearm. DN is a named POI but he is not a named suspect.

JMO.

They said RL is not a Suspect. They said Nothing about being a POI. They also said EVEYBODY is a potential POI and have not ruled ANYBODY out publically. Just clarifying facts here, NO SLUETHING being done. All of this is in MSM.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We can't sleuth everybody though. WS would not have allowed us to sleuth DN if there wasn't a good reason .

We can't sleuth everybody though. WS would not have allowed us to sleuth DN if there wasn't a good reason .

We know the good reason we can sleuth DN here on WS. He's a POI identified by LE in this crime. There's nothing more to it than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jmo but I feel like LE would have removed the speculation about sex assault if they could...but they have not. Again jmo.

Just FYI: I'm currently trying to collate our answers to the Bridge Guy Poll in order to post the results here. Hope to have it ready tomorrow.

How long does one have to reside in the state of CO before they are legally considered a resident of the state?
Does one need to be a resident of the state to file for divorce in the CO courts?

How long does one have to reside in the state of CO before they are legally considered a resident of the state?
Does one need to be a resident of the state to file for divorce in the CO courts?

Looks like it only take 90 days.

Residency and Filing Requirements:

In order to file for a dissolution of marriage in Colorado, residency requirements must be met for the court to accept the case. If the court discovers it does not have jurisdictional rights to hear the case it will not be accepted or it will eventually be dismissed. The requirements are as follows:

The district court shall enter a decree of dissolution of marriage when: The court finds that one of the parties has been domiciled in this state for ninety days next preceding the commencement of the proceeding.

http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/colorado/colorado-divorce-laws-663.shtml

Let's all remember, the courts cannot compel a spouse to testify against a spouse. So, I wonder how this will play out in the courts if KN doesn't testify.

If DN is (hypothetically) a POI in the murders of the 2 girls, TW and ML (I know ML hasn't been found yet) then that would mean he is a serial killer with no special type except white. But children, adults, male and female. This is where I go mmmmmmm... idk about linking them all on him. Seems like a stretch.

well this is just such a weird situation kkdj, you are right.

ML, . they stopped searching for her. Did they stop searching for her because

A. they have reason to think she is alive, sightings, credit card use etc...
B. they think she committed suicide and expect her body will eventually turn up..( she had depression apparently)
C. they have a pretty good idea she was murdered and hope the suspect will tell them where her body is hidden.

but here's the thing. they have gone radio silent on ML. like gag order silent. like zip..

not even peek a boo from family or friends...

come on now, tell me this isn't weird.

MOO

Let's all remember, the courts cannot compel a spouse to testify against a spouse. So, I wonder how this will play out in the courts if KN doesn't testify.

That only applies to communications between spouses. KN can still be compelled to testify about what she has witnessed regarding any crimes committed by DN.

That only applies to communications between spouses. KN can still be compelled to testify about what she has witnessed regarding any crimes committed by DN.

I did not know this! Thanks! I guess that would make sense tho, otherwise it could be obstruction or aiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces