IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Nations will not get out of jail anytime soon. Wonder how he's taking it? wonder if he he's used to being incarcerated and can keep it together for stretches. Wonder how long before the mask comes completely off and he loses his temper.

I wonder if he is being kept under lock down or if they let him out in the general population.

He's as dangerous as a rabid cat , i wouldn't want him anywhere near me even if I was armed. he has military training so he's a trained killer...I'm hoping they put a snitch on him to see if he'll brag about crimes he committed.

I hate to imagine KN possibly being partner to all this, if it's what I think it is..but could she? could she be part and parcel ?

those poor little babies.

MOO
I believe the day is coming when we can sleuth someone other than DN.

You are kidding right? How do violent offenders and gangs and terrorists purchase guns and rifles? Like drugs, you can get them anytime in any State. And just because she said it was purchased in CO doesn’t mean it’s a fact.
It wouldn't matter where she purchased the gun. There are zero restrictions for her owning a gun unless she was a convicted felon.

It wouldn't matter where she purchased the gun. There are zero restrictions for her owning a gun unless she was a convicted felon.

Seriously? how scary is that! She was/is married to a convicted felon that cannot be allowed around guns.

Apparently you can't own a gun if you live with a felon. Is there an exemption if you are living homeless with a felon?

The top one is the Greenwood April 2017 charges FTA I thought, but why does it say Marion County? - they are similar charges to the last ones shown for Johnson county FTA. Obviously we now know his reason for not appearing and skipping out of Indiana .

these are 3 seperate cases. 11/16/16 Marion County. (Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. 4/25/17 Greenwood City . Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia . 6/1/17 Failure to register as a sex offender. All now have outstanding warrants

[h=2]Your Housemate May Be at Risk of an Aiding and Abetting Charge[/h]To add to this, the other person in the house who did legally own the gun can be found to have aided and abetted your possession of the gun so long as that person knew of the felon’s possession or constructive possession and acted with intent to allow that possession. While the government may face challenges in proving intent, an aiding and abetting charge is a serious criminal violation and thus precautions should be taken.

She could still face charges, especially having it in the car with a broken trunk lock.

Apparently you can't own a gun if you live with a felon. Is there an exemption if you are living homeless with a felon?

Shire that is absolutely not correct. I posted about this a couple of threads ago. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment but you absolutely can own a gun if you live with a felon. I gave examples in my previous comment.

herein the trouble with girls when they fall under the spell of a liar and abuser.

first of all if the girl has a tendency toward some lying herself she will move to downplay the lie's of her abuser. if she is a loyal person she will cling tightly to her abusers version of reality.

if she's a fixer, she will fix things no matter what, it's her nature.

eventually there is an end to every rope and when they wake up this is the most dangerous time.

I really think KN and her children were in danger... of being murdered and discarded themselves.

none of what I said here means KN is a good person who did no wrong.

wonder if Tim Watkins had his wallet on him. anyone know? found this article from fox that says Micah Lambert was suffering from depression. http://fox21news.com/2017/10/02/abandoned-car-of-missing-colorado-springs-woman-found-near-divide/

this doesn't mean she killed herself or ran off..half the country is depressed...I can't see if her purse was located . no info on wether her credit cards may have been used.

MOO

[h=2]You Can Be Convicted of Constructive Possession[/h]Again, possession is not the same as ownership, and you can be convicted for possession of a firearm as a felon if you exert control over the firearm, such as by carrying it with you or shooting it. But simply avoiding contact with the gun itself is not enough to keep you in the clear, and you may face possession charges where you never actually exerted control if you are found to have had constructive possession of the firearm.
In general, courts can find that a felon had constructive possession of a firearm where:

• The felon knew that the firearm was in the home; and
  • Had the ability and opportunity to exert control over the firearm
Thus, if your wife keeps a gun unlocked in her nightstand, and you know it is there, a prosecutor may well charge you with possession of the firearm even if you never touched the gun.

You can live in a house where a gun is present, however, you may still be charged if the gun is not secured properly.

[h=2]You Can Be Convicted of Constructive Possession[/h]Again, possession is not the same as ownership, and you can be convicted for possession of a firearm as a felon if you exert control over the firearm, such as by carrying it with you or shooting it. But simply avoiding contact with the gun itself is not enough to keep you in the clear, and you may face possession charges where you never actually exerted control if you are found to have had constructive possession of the firearm.
In general, courts can find that a felon had constructive possession of a firearm where:

Thus, if your wife keeps a gun unlocked in her nightstand, and you know it is there, a prosecutor may well charge you with possession of the firearm even if you never touched the gun.

You can live in a house where a gun is present, however, you may still be charged if the gun is not secured properly.
TY for this. Where does the info originate? So what is classed as "home" for the homeless? In this case the gun was allegedly locked in the boot before it was damaged and just tied with rope in mid Sept when the pic was taken, but he always kept the keys anyway. That would explain the charge against DN but shouldn't the gun owner also get charged?
Eta. Sorry didn't read the other one yet.

@BoP - I must have misunderstood somewhere along the line. I only remember the discussions on form filling, where the questions seemed to indicate if a felon lived with you in the house it could be a problem. By all means requote your posts.

Can you show where you got that with a link? I can't seem to find it.

I think my sleuthing skill is at the bottom of my coffee cup - I'm not there yet.:coffeecup:

I can't find a CO statute but under federal law she is not a prohibitive person and the onus is on him to not be present where there are firearms. I'm like a ship without a rudder this AM and I didn't save links, LOL seems I spent an hour looking and reading. :shame:

I do have this though re a 'straw' purchase. I do believe it could be interpreted that way given her conflicting statements and the court knows that a bungee cord is not a lock ;

18-12-111. Unlawful purchase of firearms

(1) Any person who knowingly purchases or otherwise obtains a firearm on behalf of or for transfer to a person who the transferor knows or reasonably should know is ineligible to possess a firearm pursuant to federal or state law commits a class 4 felony.
http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics...fo=off&searchtype=get&search=C.R.S.+18-12-111

these are 3 seperate cases. 11/16/16 Marion County. (Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. 4/25/17 Greenwood City . Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia . 6/1/17 Failure to register as a sex offender. All now have outstanding warrants
If this is true and he had this outstanding charge from Marion County, in November 2016 , how could he be registering as a homeless RSO in Morgan county only 3 months later and get away with it? Why don't these counties check with the prior jurisdictions?

If it turns out he murdered these girls whilst having an outstanding warrant from another county, there will certainly be questions asked about this RSO programme IMO.

How would the rifle be purchased illegally in a state like Colorado?

She can buy a rifle or a pistol anywhere I would think. What would stop her?
She had some warrants in Indiana but not at a level of interfering with a background check.

IMO is that they would get a rifle at a pawn shop -- .22s can be very cheap.

I remember all the outrage at RL driving two months before he was supposed too but cannot understand how the same outrage is not being expressed for all these continuous violations from DN.
This guy was doing it with kids in the car as well as carrying his drug paraphernalia with him and a gun he shouldn't have had access too. I'm really getting madder the more I am learning. :mad:

Don't most cars have a button inside the car to release/open the trunk? Also' the ignition key is normally the key that opens the trunk.

So, if DN had possession of the car keys to drive the car, he had access to the trunk which had the gun in it. I don't imagine KN would take the time to turn the switch in the car to off and give DN the valet key to prevent him entry to the trunk. As old as that car is, it is doubtful a valet key came with it.

So yes, DN had access to that gun at all times IMO.

Don't most cars have a button inside the car to release/open the trunk? Also' the ignition key is normally the key that opens the trunk.

So, if DN had possession of the car keys to drive the car, he had access to the trunk which had the gun in it. I don't imagine KN would take the time to turn the switch in the car to off and give DN the valet key to prevent him entry to the trunk. As old as that car is, it is doubtful a valet key came with it.

So yes, DN had access to that gun at all times IMO.

There is a substantial sentence for having access --

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ck_Facts_Felon_in_Possession_of_a_Firearm.pdf

herein the trouble with girls when they fall under the spell of a liar and abuser.

first of all if the girl has a tendency toward some lying herself she will move to downplay the lie's of her abuser. if she is a loyal person she will cling tightly to her abusers version of reality.

if she's a fixer, she will fix things no matter what, it's her nature.

eventually there is an end to every rope and when they wake up this is the most dangerous time.

I really think KN and her children were in danger... of being murdered and discarded themselves.

none of what I said here means KN is a good person who did no wrong.

wonder if Tim Watkins had his wallet on him. anyone know? found this article from fox that says Micah Lambert was suffering from depression. http://fox21news.com/2017/10/02/abandoned-car-of-missing-colorado-springs-woman-found-near-divide/

this doesn't mean she killed herself or ran off..half the country is depressed...I can't see if her purse was located . no info on wether her credit cards may have been used.

MOO

KN seems to be very wistful on her 6th wedding anniversary on the 14th November. To me it looks like she doesn't know she could have been one of those (the next) women who are losing their life to an abusive husband perhaps. I wonder how brainwashed she is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder