IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone hears things differently and remembers things differently. I heard there were a lot of people there.

No, what they said is what they said. No need for remembering, I just watched it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let us pray that this exposure will lead to the killer.

I'm not a fan of Dr. Phil, but I am so thankful that he dedicated his show to finding Abby and Libby's killer.
God Bless his heart.

Hi Jabarn,

JMO...

You may be right about transient killer. LE may have thought this from the start. It would explain the billboards in 46 states.

And “transient” doesn’t necessarily mean “homeless”. Think Isaiah Keyes traveling to different places.

JMO.

Do you think he maybe has a rental property or a business as income and is on the road a lot. Not wealthy but he has enough not to regular work shifts?

I got the impression the families have a very close relationship with LE. Because both their goals are exactly the same - to catch the perpetrator - it's not unusual if they are coached as to what to say and what not say on SM.

One example, Abby's mom stated they'd worked extensively even with NASA and Disney to make the photo that was released as clear and accurate as possible. She appeared somewhat frustrated that the public thought the photo should've been clearer.

I am in awe of how the girl’s families are dealing with this situation. I can’t even begin to imagine how they get through each day. They haven’t criticised law enforcement at all either which is positive. I get the sense from law enforcement that this case has personally affected them and it isn’t just another file in the filing cabinet.

Once again I would like to thank all of you for keeping this thread going and for caring about justice for the girls and their families. I know how frustrating the waiting is to see arrest in the title of the thread.

No, what they said is what they said. No need for remembering, I just watched it.

And for the second time, I stand corrected! Geez... I'm human. Cut me a break.

I respectfully disagree with the transient theory. I totally agree that he is very comfortable outdoors. He is not a local of the town obviously, but does have ties to the community in some way, possibly as a child or relatives that have passed. He knows the area well so he's close by or goes to the trails on a normal basis. I would say less than an hour drive.

I'm not a fan of Dr. Phil, but I am so thankful that he dedicated his show to finding Abby and Libby's killer.
God Bless his heart.

Me too I thought he treated the girl’s memories and their loved ones with dignity and didn’t try to sensationalise things the way other crime journalists do sometimes.

Hope you are well Rott Mom.

Oh, I totally agree. Transient to me suggests a traveler, and not a local, someone comfortable with being outdoors.

Also, the popups tonight are hitting me every minute.

View attachment 127729

Me too - so many freakin pop ups! i’ve had to clear the screen & sign back in at least 30 times in the last half hour. Very frustrating!

Me too - so many freakin pop ups! i’ve had to clear the screen & sign back in at least 30 times in the last half hour. Very frustrating!
Just switch to Tapatalk!
587c70c5c16462564e07c1881bbb63be.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;NgARJOTMHok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgARJOTMHok[/video]

More segments available here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrPhilShow/videos

Great to see this. It's just a matter of time, hopefully, not too long. My thoughts and prayers continue for these brave families will find who did this and justice. Glad Dr. Phil cares so much.

Thank you 2Hope4, Steleheart!, gregjrichards, and all for all your posts. I've followed the threads some, and the sketch brought such hope. Somebody knows this perp, that he is a creep. They maybe just haven't connected him to this crime yet. Maybe this person or the people around him are in denial and have the information that would break things open.

Reminds me of the delivery man who murdered Vanessa Marcotte. He knew the area, came in and out, wasn't from that far away, was thought to have been a creep by people who interacted with him. It was an aware cop that matched the sketch to him as he drove around, then his DNA, hair fibers, and more matched.

Speculation:
There's the video, the pictures from it, his voice and an eyewitness who saw him, who'll know him when he's caught. Maybe he grew a bigger beard, or shaved and cut his hair short, around that time.

From early on it seem speculatively reasonable he knew the school was closed and this is where he could hunt that day. He may have been aiming to abduct a single girl or even both, but the two of them together complicated his plan, delayed him, he was seen leaving.

And for the second time, I stand corrected! Geez... I'm human. Cut me a break.

With all due respect, it isn't about cutting you a break. It's about stating facts. I corrected you on your inaccurate statement, then you argued back that you heard what you heard. It's important that people make statements of fact and accept corrections when they are wrong. Peace.

With all due respect, it isn't about cutting you a break. It's about stating facts. I corrected you on your inaccurate statement, then you argued back that you heard what you heard. It's important that people make statements of fact and accept corrections when they are wrong. Peace.

I didn't argue back. I said what I (thought I) heard but apparently I was wrong. And, I certainly did accept the correction.

yep I think most of us knew that DG came to pick them up and made calls from when it was briefly allowed to be discussed. Now it has been stated in MSM it is fact.
I don't really understand them still asking for tips. They have stated they have hundreds of POI's that they cannot rule out so why do they need more? Are they hoping for more tips on those POI's they already have or do they believe they don't yet have the right person? They did say they couldn't talk about any POI's so I am wondering why. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? To me it's almost as if they are waiting for a specific tip on a specific person to be called in - like they suspect who did it but still need that tip to seal it.

Maybe they are looking for the one tipster who knows who the killer is to call it in....possibly the media exposure will provide the impetus that individual needs to make that phone call.

I got the impression the families have a very close relationship with LE. Because both their goals are exactly the same - to catch the perpetrator - it's not unusual if they are coached as to what to say and what not say on SM.

One example, Abby's mom stated they'd worked extensively even with NASA and Disney to make the photo that was released as clear and accurate as possible. She appeared somewhat frustrated that the public thought the photo should've been clearer.

I wish Dr Phil could have asked and got an answer from law enforcement about parabon dna phenotyping and the case.

I respectfully disagree with the transient theory. I totally agree that he is very comfortable outdoors. He is not a local of the town obviously, but does have ties to the community in some way, possibly as a child or relatives that have passed. He knows the area well so he's close by or goes to the trails on a normal basis. I would say less than an hour drive.

Could be, for sure.

Jumping on the personality traits of someone like isaiah keyes, who seemed to murder because he could, what do you think? I have always imagined this an opportunistic crime, happening fast, and the killer getting out in a hurry.

There *could* be an attention seeking quality. While there are no letters to the media or law enforcement, the events today would no doubt have either a fear response to the killer, or a feeling of positivity, depending on his personality.

Another take away from the Dr. Phil show, as suggested by Mike Patty, is the bridge guy is the guy in the blue jacket, and the voice recorded is BG as well, and BG is the killer.

Another thing I thought about was the window of time between the SnapChat pic of Abby, and Libby’s dad calling to say he was almost to the parking lot to pick them up- a short window of time.

The killer must’ve been quick and out of there before hearing the phone ring, the phone was dropped away from the final crime scene and couldn’t be heard by the killer, or the killer ignored the ringing, unconcerned. If the latter, how odd.

Just switch to Tapatalk!
587c70c5c16462564e07c1881bbb63be.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I switched to the Puffin app. Someone here had suggested it a while back, and it does the trick for those working off an iPad.

Listen close to the voice on the recording, he is calm and in no hurry almost soft spoken. Not in a big rush yelling like it was a by chance meeting. In my opinion, he sounded so calm, it was as if he was asking them to go down the hill, as if he knew them.

Listen close to the voice on the recording, he is calm and in no hurry almost soft spoken. Not in a big rush yelling like it was a by chance meeting. In my opinion, he sounded so calm, it was as if he was asking them to go down the hill, as if he knew them.

That is so true. Very calm. Doesn't seem to be speaking with authority. Interesting.

Re BBM

Yeah, This really shortens up the timeframe that I thought he was there.

I originally thought he may have stuck around for a couple hours or more after he abducted the girls but now I think he basically killed them as soon as he got them to his spot. And then he quickly left the area.

Which would explain the witness seeing him leaving and it explains a couple other things.

All the reports I have read hint toward an unorganized and horrific killing scene. So if he just started to murder them as soon as he got there then it could explain why the scene was hard to handle by investigators.

It struck me that perhaps when Libby's phone started ringing she said something along the lines of my father's here to get us, so he rushed to kill them. The short timeframe of the Snapchat and Derek arriving causes me to wonder if one or both of the girls were targeted.

It gave me that "hair on the back of my neck" feeling when i kept playing in repeat mode. This man somehow knew the girls or had bumped into them in town a some point. This is a huge clue and I'm sure LE has to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en