IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question I'd appreciate if someone might know the answer to.

During Dr Phil, there was a clip of MP walking the trail at the point where his other granddaughter dropped off Libby and Abby. He said the access point was near ??? (Iirc a conservation area named after a woman).

Is this the same drop off to which access was later closed or was it a different one?

High Bridge access changes, parking will no longer be allowed off of 300 North
http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_9f53101a-199f-11e7-b5f4-a3a21ffea83d.html

we don't know thst only the shoes were visible. Perhaps they were partially covered with leaves but their legs/feet and footwear could be seen?

Correct. We don't know. I bolded above what I meant by my statement.

drama, this could be very true, he could have day to day interactions with children...bus driver, custodian ect. Whatever he is, he probably knew they would be there or as hard as it may be to except, they might of had a prearranged meeting. Maybe he promised to show them something "cool" but they couldn't tell their parents or other family members.

Another impression I got from the snapchat photo was that they were waiting for someone or something to happen. I can't explain why exactly, but I just felt that they were waiting or loitering on that bridge, instead of "hiking" across it as part of that trail.

Do you mean to ask if Parabon was used for the sketch? They did state explicitly it was from a witness.

Not for the sketch but I would like to know if it’s been done, they plan to do it or they are able to do it and if it has been done will that information be publicly released.

From Dr. Phil show:

State Police Doug Carter said they have POIs but he can't talk about them but essentially everyone not cleared is a POI.

So NOT just DN. There are others as well. We just don't know about them.

I believe he said it was a face to face meeting in the town, but I could be wrong.

I didn't get "town" at all. I got that it was leaving the park.

The interest in this "case" has been declining - right now only nineteen members. So sad.

This may sound like an odd question and maybe it's been answered, but did they mention what kind of footwear the UNSUB was wearing like tennis shoes, hiking boots, military boots ect.. And if they are a hiking boot, what quality and brand they might be?

Early in the investigation, LE searched some homes and a photo(s) of an officer/CSI person carting some black boots into a building were taken. We don't know if they were related to this case but early on it was mentioned that searches found 'foot prints' on the river bank.

No one here has been able to ID his footwear in the grainy photo taken that day.

I would like to add this if I may, I was trained to read people's faces and body movements and from that make split second decisions on how to react. The Police Officer on the Dr.Phil show was holding back information about the case because he had to, but what I do know by his body language is, they had the killer but he somehow out foxed them.
I'm sure other people on this site seen that aswel.

Don, if they had him once, don't you think they would go get him?

The reason I questioned this is because Carter looked a bit more upset than the families. JMO. I'm certainly not saying that the families aren't upset!

True fact: grieving parents learn to create their own little worlds. People were like, "How were you able to get up and talk at his funeral? Do those interviews? Be on that news show? etc. etc." You learn to do it because you learn how to fake being "normal." I could tell ANYONE about his death, describe all the events of that day-even what his body looked like as lividity started setting in-without blinking an eye. People around me were falling apart but I never cried as I spoke to them. It's because I honestly felt like I was living outside myself, just watching a movie. I could laugh, volunteer on my oldest son's field trips, sing Christmas carols, tell jokes, go listen to music with friends, etc. and put on a REAL good public image. I certainly played the public part well. At home, however, it was a different story. Sheer terror. My husband and I would stay up all night, unwilling to go to sleep because we were too depressed to wake up in the morning. We hated facing new days. We talked about different ways we could commit suicide-ways that would be quick and painless and not too messy to clean up. I honestly believe that the only reason we didn't is because we had a surviving son and, four months later, I got pregnant with our daughter. Her pregnancy pretty much saved our lives.

My point, and I do have one, is that the inner workings of a bereaved parent are strange. It's weird what we would react to and what we wouldn't. I could sit there and tell a total stranger about how it took the coroner 6 hours to get to the hospital, because I live in a small town and he was out hunting. And how, while I waited, I sat there and dabbled away at the tiny blood droplets. I could talk about that in a scientific way. But you look at me and tell me that it was "all part of God's plan" or that he was "in a better place" and I would absolutely go ballistic on you. :)

Sorry, I don't normally talk about these things but watching the families today just kind of brought some of that out. I wouldn't read too much into what they know or what their expressions were or how they said something or didn't say something (and I know you didn't, Rocket, so this wasn't aimed at you).

Exactly. Im beginning to think more and more that the perp just murdered them with his internal rage.

Someone like the person that would threaten people with a hatchet or a person that would kill a biker because they were on the same road as their vehicle.

bingo.

TeaTime, Let me clarify by what i ment. They have seen this man before and in all probability past one another in the search. Not till afterwards did the light bulb go off. That's why the Police Officer was saddened by the event but just plain pissed off at themselves for basically rubbing shoulders with him and not even knowing it. That I could read like a book.

Do you think he maybe has a rental property or a business as income and is on the road a lot. Not wealthy but he has enough not to regular work shifts?

I am in awe of how the girl’s families are dealing with this situation. I can’t even begin to imagine how they get through each day. They haven’t criticised law enforcement at all either which is positive. I get the sense from law enforcement that this case has personally affected them and it isn’t just another file in the filing cabinet.

Once again I would like to thank all of you for keeping this thread going and for caring about justice for the girls and their families. I know how frustrating the waiting is to see arrest in the title of the thread.

RBBM

I have no idea. I wonder if he’s someone who travels for his job and at some point spent time in or around Delphi in the past, whether visiting family, work, school, etc. Someone who likes the outdoors and maybe went to the trails to get away from it all or hit the reset button while he was in the area in the past. That would give him knowledge of the area but not make him “local”. If he planned to search for a victim(s), he would already know the area was fairly isolated and may know where to maneuver someone to commit a crime unseen. Maybe work or family or something brought him back to Delphi last February. Maybe he had to pass through the area on his way somewhere and decided to revisit the bridge area. Maybe he planned the MHB area on purpose and went to Delphi specifically to commit a crime.

I’m leaning further away from DN now, but agree with a few posters upstream who suggested BG may share traits with DN. IMO i.e. possible affinity for nature, possible volatile temper, possible RSO or maybe not caught yet.

I need to read more about Isaiah Keyes. I know the basics about his spree, but not specifics. Also keeping an eye on the cage rattlings in SC with the new claims about a trail of bodies leading out of SC and out of the USA. I’m speculating maybe that ******* and BG both look up to Keyes’ transience, in a way. Maybe not. Both balls of yarn need to unravel some more before an educated guess can be made.

(Edit: Really? It changes s c u m b a g to *******?????)

Prayers for the families and friends of Abby and Libby, and anyone needing answers about a missing or murdered loved one.

I feel like this too is a great question, as it can also help us figure out how well he can navigate the terrain as well. I can hike way better in boots, but I can run faster in sneakers.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I imagine because there were so many people searching that perhaps LE couldn’t distinguish one boot/footprint from another, and/or the leaf coverage on the ground prevented any print from being left behind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True fact: grieving parents learn to create their own little worlds. People were like, "How were you able to get up and talk at his funeral? Do those interviews? Be on that news show? etc. etc." You learn to do it because you learn how to fake being "normal." I could tell ANYONE about his death, describe all the events of that day-even what his body looked like as lividity started setting in-without blinking an eye. People around me were falling apart but I never cried as I spoke to them. It's because I honestly felt like I was living outside myself, just watching a movie. I could laugh, volunteer on my oldest son's field trips, sing Christmas carols, tell jokes, go listen to music with friends, etc. and put on a REAL good public image. I certainly played the public part well. At home, however, it was a different story. Sheer terror. My husband and I would stay up all night, unwilling to go to sleep because we were too depressed to wake up in the morning. We hated facing new days. We talked about different ways we could commit suicide-ways that would be quick and painless and not too messy to clean up. I honestly believe that the only reason we didn't is because we had a surviving son and, four months later, I got pregnant with our daughter. Her pregnancy pretty much saved our lives.

My point, and I do have one, is that the inner workings of a bereaved parent are strange. It's weird what we would react to and what we wouldn't. I could sit there and tell a total stranger about how it took the coroner 6 hours to get to the hospital, because I live in a small town and he was out hunting. And how, while I waited, I sat there and dabbled away at the tiny blood droplets. I could talk about that in a scientific way. But you look at me and tell me that it was "all part of God's plan" or that he was "in a better place" and I would absolutely go ballistic on you. :)

Sorry, I don't normally talk about these things but watching the families today just kind of brought some of that out. I wouldn't read too much into what they know or what their expressions were or how they said something or didn't say something (and I know you didn't, Rocket, so this wasn't aimed at you).

I am sorry for your loss. I totally agree with you. I do the same thing since losing my son. I could see the hurt and how they were trying hard to hold it together. You do what you have to do. I imagine after the taping of the show it was a different story. I so hope, for the sake of the families and for justice for the girls, the killer is caught no matter who or where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en