IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few of you on here that are hitting this right on the head, not because it is my personal theory, but if we actually ignore each other's theories and listen to the audio and look at the video, it very clear these girls (in the beginning) felt semi-comfortable with this man and his voice almost shows a familiarity with the the girls, meaning he was familiar with them as if they have ment before or very possibly knew them.
It was pointed out in an earlier post that "it felt like they were directing these pleas towards a certain person". They are, they know who this person is, just not where. That's why I believe this man had past ties with the community in some way. I have a strong feeling that this man had previous knowledge of this family via a family friend or a relative ect. I strongly believe atleast one of the girls had mentioned a previous encounter with this man to an adult possibly even a parent, but was more than likely brushed off because this man was "kinda" known to them. Yes that sounds absolutely ridiculous, but if he was known as a shirt tail relative to one of the locals or just a seemingly nice guy people have bumped into on occasion in town, the girl saying she seen him in the trails probably wouldn't of raised any concerns with the parents. A huge statement was made in a post here, that the Father could be the positive identifier of the man..Bingo!. I could see the the shame and embarrassment in his face aswel as the Police Officer, they brushed shoulders with him on the trail system.
It is no fault of the Father, he was in "find mode" and everything else just didn't matter a that time.
Do you yourself know the person? If so, have you called it in? Will others in Delphi know him from the sketch and photo?

Do you yourself know the person? If so, have you called it in? Will others in Delphi know him from the sketch and photo?

Respectfully, if I knew him he would be dead. I have a very strong feeling as I stated before he is an acquaintance of the family or someone that knows the family. And has some previous ties to the community. LE keeps very close tabs on this website and other's like it because more than likely the killer (not just in this case) guest these types of fourms or possibly even is a non-posting member.

So, you do not think the killer is in custody. Not DN? Do you think the killer has also returned after the girls were found? Why do you think he will return? tia

No I do not think he is in custody awaiting a positive ID. Yes, I firmly believe he has and will continue to go back to the trail system, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Hi, Daey,

One more inconsistency: KN said DN watched the news with her and commented that the girls’ murder was ‘disgusting’. If what KN said is true, how can (1) DN not know where Delphi is and (2) he would have heard about the murders prior to his arrest in CO, not after like the letter claims.

I don’t know if DN wrote the letter.
I’m still on the fence as to whether or not DN = BG.

But based on the inconsistency I noted above, provided DN is the author of the letter, one of them is caught in a lie. Makes me question which one, and why?

IMO Everything DN does is from a criminal mindset including things like denying he has heard about a dominant news story.

Respectfully, if I knew him he would be dead. I have a very strong feeling as I stated before he is an acquaintance of the family or someone that knows the family. And has some previous ties to the community. LE keeps very close tabs on this website and other's like it because more than likely the killer (not just in this case) guest these types of fourms or possibly even is a non-posting member.

or a member?

Are you seriously saying the family know who it is - or one person in one if the families knows? Why wouldn't they recognize him then? ( or LE for that matter if the guy was hanging around the searches). Or why would they be protecting him if they knew? I don't think anyone local knows this guy at all. That is why it has gone national IMO.

No I do not think he is in custody awaiting a positive ID. Yes, I firmly believe he has and will continue to go back to the trail system, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Then he should be findable. So, do you think he frequents or lives in the area? Do you think someone does know who he is and is choosing to not turn him in, perhaps harboring him or maybe blackmailing him?

Why would they still be in CO if he isn't a main POI. Word from the local force is LE has been tighted lipped, even within the force, since arriving in CO.

And if this is is their man, he's already behind bars, so where is the hurry to move forward publicly?

Maybe they want to do this to the absolute letter of the law to ensure conviction. I don't know why that would take TWO months, however.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

RBBM

I thought LE returned from Colorado long ago (just days after going). Did they go back?

So terribly sad these girls haven’t gotten justice yet. I haven’t followed this case for a few months now but caught the Dr. Phil today. Back then I didn’t think they had any idea who BG was and sadly I don’t think they are any closer.

The timeline is incredible to me. Just over an hour to kill 2 girls. I know some people just kill for the thrill but the timeline leaves very little time for him to have done anything else. With so many people searching that first night, it’s hard to believe they weren’t found if they weren’t taken out of the area. I am stumped on COD. I think someone somewhere would have heard a gun. A knife would caused a mess that would be hard to cover up. Strangulation wouldn’t require a weapon but wouldn’t necessarily leave a horrific crime scene if we believe that to be true.

[emoji22]

Garrotes are a messy method of strangulation.

I read on WS earlier on that gunshots were not uncommon in that area. I live in the country in a Western state and we hear gunshots frequently...it's common here
and taken for granted.

I saw a FBi color sketch on the south side of Delphi during my trip last Summer. It was inside of a small business, and when I saw it the image stopped me dead in my tracks. The eyes are striking, in that image.

What color was used to depict them?

TeaTime, Let me clarify by what i ment. They have seen this man before and in all probability past one another in the search. Not till afterwards did the light bulb go off. That's why the Police Officer was saddened by the event but just plain pissed off at themselves for basically rubbing shoulders with him and not even knowing it. That I could read like a book.

Interesting indeed. But surely, if they rubbed shoulders with him, they know who he is. My impression is that they have a very good idea of who he is but have yet to bust his alibi, he is much closer to one of these families than we think and it is turning the stomachs of LE to have to pretend otherwise.

I wonder why the reward money wasn't offered or mentioned on the Dr. Phil. I guess obviously it's not causing the person who knows who he is to call authorities, but surely others might suddenly have an ahah moment and the reward money would help them to make that call.
Did anyone have the distinct impression that the LE on the show was talking to someone specific? A wife, a brother? He didn't say a mom, a dad, a sister, a neighbor, a coworker did he? He said, a wife, a brother.

There are a few of you on here that are hitting this right on the head,
It is no fault of the Father, he was in "find mode" and everything else just didn't matter a that time.

Snipped by me for space.

That was Libby's grandmother's husband - Libby's step-grandfather - on Dr. Phil's stage. Just an FYI.

There are a few of you on here that are hitting this right on the head, not because it is my personal theory, but if we actually ignore each other's theories and listen to the audio and look at the video, it very clear these girls (in the beginning) felt semi-comfortable with this man and his voice almost shows a familiarity with the the girls, meaning he was familiar with them as if they have ment before or very possibly knew them.
It was pointed out in an earlier post that "it felt like they were directing these pleas towards a certain person". They are, they know who this person is, just not where. That's why I believe this man had past ties with the community in some way. I have a strong feeling that this man had previous knowledge of this family via a family friend or a relative ect. I strongly believe atleast one of the girls had mentioned a previous encounter with this man to an adult possibly even a parent, but was more than likely brushed off because this man was "kinda" known to them. Yes that sounds absolutely ridiculous, but if he was known as a shirt tail relative to one of the locals or just a seemingly nice guy people have bumped into on occasion in town, the girl saying she seen him in the trails probably wouldn't of raised any concerns with the parents. A huge statement was made in a post here, that the Father could be the positive identifier of the man..Bingo!. I could see the the shame and embarrassment in his face aswel as the Police Officer, they brushed shoulders with him on the trail system.

The father that arrived to pick up the girls wasn’t on the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if maybe, in the beginning, when they released the picture of BG on the bridge if they shouldn't have called him a "witness" instead of insinuating that he was the perp. Sometimes people who know the person talk themselves out of calling in a tip because they are just CERTAIN that the person didn't commit the crime. "Well, that picture looks just like my neighbor Larry, and Larry WAS burrying something in the backyard that day, but he's a swell guy. He couldn't have done it! Must just look like him..."

That actually happens a lot.

Sometimes they'll release a sketch, picture of a vehicle, or a person's image and say that they "might have information about the crime" and LE needs to speak to them. Implying that they're a witness, not the suspect. It will sometimes make the family/friends/co-workers/neighbors more likely to call it in. "Oh, hey, that looks just like Larry! Well, if he knows something about that murder then he might be able to help! I'd better call that in..."

They did initially just call him someone they wanted to talk to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It should of been top priority without a doubt, but as impossibly ridiculous as it may sound I believe embarrassment and feeling like a fool played a big factor in the time gap.
Personal example: When my property was vandalize I literally passed the two people on our rural gravel road and said to myself "they looked familiar, but haven't ever seen them this far out before". So I stupidly never put them into the equation until the Duh Bell went off. Well I was embarrassed and felt like a total fool, especially with my training.

Hope that made sense.
LE let the families listen to some more of the audio and said that the girls were talking about what girls talk about and mentioned the strange man behind them so I don't believe the girls knew him at all.

LE let the families listen to some more of the audio and said that the girls were talking about what girls talk about and mentioned the strange man behind them so I don't believe the girls knew him at all.

Hi, Shire!

I completely agree. If the girls knew him and were frightened or creeped out by him, one or both would have mentioned his name while the phone was recording.

Are you seriously saying the family know who it is - or one person in one if the families knows? Why wouldn't they recognize him then? ( or LE for that matter if the guy was hanging around the searches). Or why would they be protecting him if they knew? I don't think anyone local knows this guy at all. That is why it has gone national IMO.

I'm going to try and answer all these questions on one post. Not saying he is a member here but sick individuals like him do follow these site's and therefore so do LE as they should.
I never said he was or is a close family member or known member of the community. I said he has ties to the community. Could of been when he was a child or has passed away relatives that lived there, somehow he is familiar with the community and it's surroundings.
As far as being involved in atleast one of the searches, he obviously didn't wave his arms and say "Its me, I'm over here!". He was far enough away to be apart of the search and not be recognized, but yes I believe he was present and was seen, but obviously not recognized. And yes, I'm dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay