IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they can, until something drops in their laps. If that ever happens.

I agree. At this point, unless and until a suspect is handed to them, LE is not going to be of much help IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is there a possibility of 2 killer's being involved?? i thought i heard that mentioned when the cell audio was released to the public
It's possible. Many have speculated there was more than just BG. However, I believe MOST of us here are of the opinion that BG is the only one involved in the physical act of the crime. His motivations have eluded us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes the work of Gray Hughes on this case has been outstanding imo and if anyone hasn't already seen the video where he retraces Kelsi's (LG's sister) drive to the Monon High Bridge please check it out . I was truly amazed to see how out of the way it was and it certainly reconfirms the fact that this murderer was no stranger to Delphi..
Sorry late to the party as per ..I see a link for the video already posted by BoggLed on this very page.:blushing: Thanks Bogg :)
*Just as an after thought ..I wonder why the image of BG was so hard to capture if he was actually as we now think, so very close to Abby at the end of the bridge that part of her jacket can be seen? Is it lighting or angle? I always assumed the BG video to have been taken from a considerable distance away

Have they ever released the original video shot from Libby's phone with no enhancements(so we could see the original)? I haven't seen it. Maybe there is a reason because it contained something they didn't want us to see!!!

Neither RL nor DN's faces were plastered all over the place just because they were considered POI's in this case. Their photos are online because, for RL, he was the landowner, gave some interviews, then was arrested for violating parole and, for DN, because he was arrested in CO but had outstanding warrants in IN. LE didn't release the photos saying "hey, this guy is a POI" because they were known individuals.

BG's photographic image was released as a POI because he was unknown, not recognized or ID'd and LE wanted to (wants to) find him.

Rest assured that the witness(es) to BG leaving the area who gave descriptions for the artist's rendering were shown a photo line up and asked if they could ID BG from the photos. It is also my opinion, based on some experience, that a photo line up was shown to the witness(es) before Indiana LE even left for CO. JMHO
Your last sentence is what I would expect and hope for - before any hype hit the media. The first paragraph is what I find hard to understand as we don't have offender details on line in the uk and so googling the mugs wouldn't be possible. We also don't have the POI concept in the UK.
TY for your response.

It's possible. Many have speculated there was more than just BG. However, I believe MOST of us here are of the opinion that BG is the only one involved in the physical act of the crime. His motivations have eluded us.

i find it hard to believe that 1 person could get them to submit without 1 of them at least trying to run away. imo

i find it hard to believe that 1 person could get them to submit without 1 of them at least trying to run away. imo

One of them could of escaped if I am remembering rightly and didn’t as they wasn’t going to leave their friend behind.

I have always assumed that would of been Libby who was at the end of the platform and was recording BG come up behind Abby and take control.

One of them could of escaped if I am remembering rightly and didn’t as they wasn’t going to leave their friend behind.

I have always assumed that would of been Libby who was at the end of the platform and was recording BG come up behind Abby and take control.

omg what a terrifying thought....coffee shop talk over here seems to be unanimous

I do not know. IMO I think they have eliminated people, they're just not going to publicly state who those individuals are. I am as lost as you are concerning LE's strategies and actions. I don't know if they have a good idea who BG is or if they are completely clueless. I know you believe DN is BG. I disagree. Neither of us know for sure. We both want BG caught and prosecuted, whomever he is.

In this instance it is irrelevant whether I think BG is DN because the excluding applies equally to all POI's. For me the logical next step would be to ask the eye witnesses but BOP said that isn't how it works so I am at a loss how they do it without DNA. ( if it turns out they have no usable DNA or the DNA is from a cig butt or chewing tobacco that may or may not be BG's.) Phone locations may be one way - that's a lot of phone records to check. Alibis are another way to rule out . That's it I guess. Leg work definitely for LE.

I don't know why so many people have said this. As someone said just yesterday or the day before, bank robbers have been able to hold many more than two people hostage with just one weapon. A gun is a scary thing. And no, this isn't fact that he had a gun, but I believe he probably did.

In this instance it is irrelevant whether I think BG is DN because the excluding applies equally to all POI's. For me the logical next step would be to ask the eye witnesses but BOP said that isn't how it works so I am at a loss how they do it without DNA. ( if it turns out they have no usable DNA or the DNA is from a cig butt or chewing tobacco that may or may not be BG's.) Phone locations may be one way - that's a lot of phone records to check. Alibis are another way to rule out . That's it I guess. Leg work definitely for LE.

BBM. I think this is what it will come down to, and what is taking so long.

GH states that opinion as well. His video analysis shows that due to the angle of the photo, Libby was off of the bridge at the SE end. He opined that the smear seen to the left of the BG photo is Abby's clothing, showing that she was only steps ahead of BG, still on the bridge. His conclusion is that Libby didn't run but instead waited for Abby to reach the end and it was then too late to escape.

It's a theory. It may be corroborated by video/audio.

I don't know why so many people have said this. As someone said just yesterday or the day before, bank robbers have been able to hold many more than two people hostage with just one weapon. A gun is a scary thing. And no, this isn't fact that he had a gun, but I believe he probably did.

ur right i wasnt saying that they did or didnt try to run or if a gun was used. people react differently in situations like this. my friend and i was approached by a stranger when we were in the 7th grade and we ran and screamed like crazy but there was no weapons involved.

Folks, if you are ever approached by someone with a weapon and they are trying to force you to go somewhere with them, and running away is no option, pretend to faint, go limp and fall down. Chances are, they aren't going to try to carry you away and if they shoot you anyway, well it is better to be dead than to be taken for a few hours of torture before being killed and if you aren't dead, they aren't taking a bleeding, injured person with them anywhere.

My friend did this and saved herself from being abducted by a gun toting stranger.

Just an FYI hint.

Just like to reiterate one point Captain Dave Bursten form the ISP made during the PC from2/22. Fast forward to marker 24:44ff:

BBM

Quote:

"Is it reasonable to think that [..] one or two things happened. That was a chance encounter. That's possible. Don't think it's likely, but it's possible. Or that person knew, that they were going to be there. That's possible as well. Those are things we are looking into."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw

I find that to be one of the most telling statements so far we got from the ISP in the case. I am equally surprised he made that statement. Just my opinion of course.

-Nin

Just like to reiterate one point Captain Dave Bursten form the ISP made during the PC from2/22. Fast forward to marker 24:44ff:

BBM

Quote:

"Is it reasonable to think that [..] one or two things happened. That was a chance encounter. That's possible. Don't think it's likely, but it's possible. Or that person knew, that they were going to be there. That's possible as well. Those are things we are looking into."

I find that to be one of the most telling statements so far we got from the ISP in the case. I am equally surprised he made that statement. Just my opinion of course.

-Nin

I don't put much stock into this, especially since they also seemed to be behaving in a way that they already knew who had done it (by implying, or maybe outright saying, the public didn't need to be worried), and/or that it was a social media relationship gone bad (remember how they said to be aware of what your kids are doing online?). Looking back, I don't think they had a clue, and it's still quite confusing to me why they acted like they did.

Just my opinion.

Folks, if you are ever approached by someone with a weapon and they are trying to force you to go somewhere with them, and running away is no option, pretend to faint, go limp and fall down. Chances are, they aren't going to try to carry you away and if they shoot you anyway, well it is better to be dead than to be taken for a few hours of torture before being killed and if you aren't dead, they aren't taking a bleeding, injured person with them anywhere.

My friend did this and saved herself from being abducted by a gun toting stranger.

Just an FYI hint.

wow that was soooo brave!

Just an FYI hint.

Great advice! I decided long ago that if I were ever in this situation I would pretend to have a convulsive seizure right on the spot.

I've seen many seizures, and feel like I could easily mimic it. There are videos available online too to watch for research.

People are generally unconscious too after a genuine seizure. Again, something that could be easily faked.

I believe it might save a life...

JMO

BBM

Quote:

-Nin

Thank you, NIN. Stands out.

Just an FYI hint.

Thank you, TeaTime for sharing this. Good to know.

Seems possible, asyousay. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

True.

:bump:

for focus

~
<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online