IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post on the site. Thoughts:-

Logical assumption they where watched/followed and stalked over the bridge.

1. Why force them down the hill in the direction of the creek. Was he herding them towards a vehicle or felt safe enough to attack them near the creek? Could the area be easily seen from the bridge and other areas including the houses nearby? How often do Locals walk the trails there? Was there any areas in that direction a vehicle could be parked?

<snip>

I have this theory he was already under the bridge. I had this theory before the DN “living under bridges” statements, to clarify.

Whether he was under the bridge or not, he may have wanted to get them under the bridge, thinking it would be private. Because I believe this was a crime of opportunity, and not a calculated hit, the crossing of the Deer Creek, IMO, came by surprise because one or both girls ran, or he heard something that convinced him he needed to move them.

I don't have any any link at hand to prove this so imo but it is well known that the "bob" bottom of bridge area is a haven for druggies to go because its so secluded. you should be able to confirm that with the cops or newspaper from previous things like that happening out there.

I am thinking that BG and another person were seen at a distance by a witness. LE wouldn’t know who that person is any more than BG. But they would know they exist.

On the upside they have said they have enough evidence to convict when they find the person —-
They are unable to eliminate POIs due their suspicion there was another possible participant

What evidence do they have to convict? I would think if they had “enough” they would have their person in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO they have not and will not publicly exclude ANYBODY! For whatever reason, they're just not going to.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can't find the quote at the moment but it went something like nobody's excluded until somebody's locked up in jail.

Are you talking about posters and posts on here?

SM = social media. On one of the videos GH warned anyone new to the case what they might sucked into believing if they joined private FB groups and to watch his debunking vids first. If you've watched any of his videos you'll know what I'm referring to....16 men hanging from the bridge and all that's not.

i find it hard to believe that 1 person could get them to submit without 1 of them at least trying to run away. imo

All it takes is a gun, and I for one believe the outline of a gun is visible in BG's right hand pocket of his jacket. moo

Off-topic posts have been removed. Please stick to discussing the case ... not each other or moderation.

Also, to new members who may not know .. if your can't link it, don't post it. Rumors and local gossip are not allowed.

:tyou:

Was it all the different ways he could get in and out, unseen?

It possible, in my mind, he had been lurking about in the area, as a transient (not a homeless person) and understood the layout around the trails and bridge, including outbuildings where an unsuspecting homeowner might not know he was loitering. He could have easily skulked back to a hideout. MOO, and only something else to consider.

All it takes is a gun, and I for one believe the outline of a gun is visible in BG's right hand pocket of his jacket. moo

Watching Gray&#8217;s animation, and thinking back to when I was 13, if a grown man came up behind me like that, I am not sure a weapon would be needed. I would be stunned by terror.

I have this theory he was already under the bridge. I had this theory before the DN &#8220;living under bridges&#8221; statements, to clarify.

Whether he was under the bridge or not, he may have wanted to get them under the bridge, thinking it would be private. Because I believe this was a crime of opportunity, and not a calculated hit, the crossing of the Deer Creek, IMO, came by surprise because one or both girls ran, or he heard something that convinced him he needed to move them.

IMO BG wouldn't purposely bring the girls across the creek as this would make his boots/socks wet and cold and possibly muddy and probably his jeans too. It would make him look pretty suspicious after the fact to be walking around the bridge/trails or town with his clothing in that condition in winter. I think he intended to take the girls to a different location, maybe to a vehicle he had stashed somewhere close by or to an abandoned outbuilding. After going down the hill I think the girls made a break for freedom and he chased them across the creek. At that point I think he panicked and felt he had lost control of the situation (which may have made him very angry) so killed them quickly. I'm guessing that this crime was sexually motivated, but also guessing that BG did not have time to complete the assault (hence less conclusive DNA evidence).

I believe it was a random crime of opportunity (which makes it a harder case for LE to solve), but that BG was at Monon that day trolling for the perfect victim and perfect circumstances to commit his crime. Unfortunately for Libby and Abby they were at the proverbial wrong place at the wrong time.

i seen that pic and its just a poofy pocket maybe has a glove in it. If it was not outlined like a gun it would even be noticed. If u bring it in tight and clean it up u can see its just a shadow on a puffed up pocket imo

IMO BG wouldn't purposely bring the girls across the creek as this would make his boots/socks wet and cold and possibly muddy and probably his jeans too. It would make him look pretty suspicious after the fact to be walking around the bridge/trails or town with his clothing in that condition in winter. I think he intended to take the girls to a different location, maybe to a vehicle he had stashed somewhere close by or to an abandoned outbuilding. After going down the hill I think the girls made a break for freedom and he chased them across the creek. At that point I think he panicked and felt he had lost control of the situation (which may have made him very angry) so killed them quickly. I'm guessing that this crime was sexually motivated, but also guessing that BG did not have time to complete the assault (hence less conclusive DNA evidence).

I believe it was a random crime of opportunity (which makes it a harder case for LE to solve), but that BG was at Monon that day trolling for the perfect victim and perfect circumstances to commit his crime. Unfortunately for Libby and Abby they were at the proverbial wrong place at the wrong time.

That&#8217;s pretty much all I can make of it too, from the evidence we have- it was some random sicko. Since it seems, IMO, to be random, I am not sure his plans were detailed enough to get them to a car, especially on that end of the bridge. He might have been that delusional, though. That would not be good planning, to be honest. I have this feeling he wanted the assault to happen under the bridge, but his plans were thwarted. Mostly, we agree, though. I think this guy is not that smart, but has been lucky.

i seen that pic and its just a poofy pocket maybe has a glove in it. If it was not outlined like a gun it would even be noticed. If u bring it in tight and clean it up u can see its just a shadow on a puffed up pocket imo

We discussed the possibility for threads and threads many months ago. I
was never convinced it wasn't a gun...still think it was. moo

I agree, I didn't get the impression it was confirmation of anything other than the unanswered phone calls roused the concern of Libby's dad. We were never told the time the witnesses observed BG leaving and that must be for a reason, but I can't think of why at the moment.
I believe the witness time frame is probably pretty relevant. My main reason for finding the 41 minutes pretty solid to go by is because of the unanswered phone call. It’s a better situation then anything else without twisting any facts to suit a theory I have yet to read here.

Have they ever released the original video shot from Libby's phone with no enhancements(so we could see the original)? I haven't seen it. Maybe there is a reason because it contained something they didn't want us to see!!!

Something was said on Dr Phil that I haven't heard mentioned here yet. It was something about Libby videoing but there was only a brief glimpse of the man on the bridge. As if she used the cellphone to capture video without it being seen, attempting to capture the image of the man without him noticing. GH also theorized the same, that she held the cellphone low, beside her pocket.

Therefore there might not be much else to see.

Does anybody he else remember this?

I have this theory he was already under the bridge. I had this theory before the DN “living under bridges” statements, to clarify.

im with u on this one. they actually call that "bob" bottom of bridge. thats the code name for the "people" that meet there.
imo

Off-topic posts have been removed. Please stick to discussing the case ... not each other or moderation.

Also, to new members who may not know .. if your can't link it, don't post it. Rumors and local gossip are not allowed.

:tyou:

:bump:

im with u on this one. they actually call that "bob" bottom of bridge. thats the code name for the "people" that meet there.
imo

imo

Just so I'm understandinig you correctly, a group of people gathering under a bridge is referred to as a "bob?" Is that what you're saying?

that isnt gossip i have been there and unfortunately i have a sister that would go there for those reasons. she is clean and sober now but it was a long hard road. we had to retrieve her more than once from that place &#128542;

Just so I'm understand you correctly, a group of people gathering under a bridge is referred to as a "bob?" Is that what you're saying?

lol no the underside of the bridge is a meeting place and they call it bob for code. bottom of bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221