IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mod's clarification, Lana Crowe, hope it helps.

To try to clarify about local gossip ...

Local gossip and local geography are two very different things. As a local, it is okay to describe the area (i.e. the bridge) and what you've known about it through your own experience (i.e. lots of drugs in town, bridge is a scary place, the water is deep, it's a 2 mile walk, etc etc). It is NOT okay to hint or say what you've heard about individuals (i.e. to the effect "Joe Public, so and so's uncle used to be out there all the time selling drugs to the teens in town" or "I know about so and so because I live there, but I can't tell you about her/him/it", etc.).

Hope that helps. If it is not clear, PM me or any Mod/Admin for clarification but let's keep on-topic with discussing the actual case instead of all The Rules or moderation.

:wave:

ok so this is an actual question not to be interpreted as sarcastic i really need to no so i dont canned lol....I can put a "imo" in my comment and that makes my post acceptable because im saying its not a fact just my opinion.
but i can't put a "imo" in my post saying who i think did it or why because i dont have proof even though its just my opinion??

~

Her personal experience was with the Monon High Bridge so I'm assuming she meant that bridge. We might never know for sure because she was told she was not allowed to talk about her experiences there. I think she left before she saw the admin's post permitting it.

Aw... thanks for a reminder of the rules. It’s what keep this site legitimate. Lana, if you have a media link, it’s allowed here, but not your personal experience. Glad to hear your sister is doing better.

Jabarn and rocket, I welcomed Lana Crowe in this post, responding to the following: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-77&p=13819730#post13819730

hi im going to just jump in here cuz im not sure how to do this. has any of the libbys dads associates been questioned or looked in to??

I agree. Seems like it would have to be. The only other thing I could think of would be that they could possibly identify him.

MOO Just thinking out loud here. Maybe their escape route would have blocked his ability to exit? What if they ran across the creek hoping to head back to the parking area to get help from their driver and/or at least to maximize the likelihood of running into another hiker. What if that parking area was BG's planned point of egress? Maybe that would impede his ability to leave undetected? Hard to say? He could have intended to kill them (or some other victim(s)) all along. Possibilities are endless and horrifying.

Something crossed my mind.....perhaps it's been discussed already. With all of the coincidences of BG and DN being one and the same, DN chose to alleviate himself in a public restroom in front of 2 females! Maybe along with all the other coincidences, he also like to haves 2 females to be terrified/horrified!

Good catch! Even thogh not a DNA match, DN seems to endlessly provide weird coincidences — his crime in South Carolina (exposing and m’bating) also was also in front of two females - a mother and teen daughter.

In the Dr Phil broadcast, Doug Carter made mention of the hours between 1:30 and 4:00 as to the time he wanted people to think about if the saw someone. To me that means that he's confident that BG was gone after 4:00. MOO

bbm

Just jumping off your post.

To me it sounds like Carter/LE thinks BG wasn't just away from the crime scene, but out of town by 4:00 pm.

moo

Anyone watching GH videos notice how close the private drive is to the end of the bridge? IIRC that was the residence of the snowbirds, anyone feel free to correct me if that's not correct.

Yes and I have long wondered about a house sitter or squatter? I recall reading it took a while to get hold of them post-crime but iDK why and I havd no link. MOO! Was someone staying there???

The short 40ish minute window is just supposition at this point. We have no way of knowing the crime was over by then. The witness who spotted BG "leaving"???? could not have known where he was leaving to. BG could have been with the girls late into the next morning, for all we know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, we don't what we don't know.

yes the high bridge its not as easy as as it might seem to see under there even with the tie gaps

Very interesting! So people could be under the bridge and those walking above might not notice them at all and under the bridge has been known to be used as a hang out for people who might be doing something they want to hide - like illegal drug usage.

Thank you for this information. It seems to not be a spot one would want to hike around. But, one that would be known to people who could be, or were, bad characters in town during their youth.

Perhaps all the now 40 year old, high school trouble makers need to take a better look at these photos.

JMHO

What evidence do they have to convict? I would think if they had “enough” they would have their person in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISP has stated they have enough evidence-but they dont have the person that matches -

IMHO they have DNA but there is not in a match in their databases.
DN was swabbed in CO -Even through He was probably already in the system.
ISP said they would know if he was a suspect within a week of them going to CO.
After the week passed LE released a statement that DN could not be included - or excluded and was just one POI among many.

Good catch! Even thogh not a DNA match, DN seems to endlessly provide weird coincidences — his crime in South Carolina (exposing and m’bating) also was also in front of two females - a mother and teen daughter.

In what type of setting?
Was this when he was in the military you are referring to?
Also, has LE said that DN's DNA is not a match? I know they haven't side that it is, and they can't rule him in or out, but have they stated it is not a match?

bbm

Just jumping off your post.

To me it sounds like Carter/LE thinks BG wasn't just away from the crime scene, but out of town by 4:00 pm.

moo

I must have missed that. Or didn't understand something perhaps. Can you please elaborate?

Facts we know about the murderer:

Between 5'6" and 5'10"
Weight range 180 - 220 lbs
Large nose with spread out bridge
far apart eyes
eyes not blue
reddish brown hair
thinner looking lips
murderer and girls were on the bridge
calm voice
crime(s) committed in Delphi Indiana in a foresty area with a bridge and trails and water, some homes nearby

Is that all we have as far as facts from LE?

Facts we know about the murderer:

Between 5'7" and 5'10"
Weight range?
Large nose with spread out bridge
far apart eyes
eyes not blue
thinner looking lips
murderer and girls were on the bridge
calm voice
crime(s) committed in Delphi Indiana in a foresty area with a bridge and trails and water, some homes nearby

Is that all we have as far as facts from LE?

This may help, from RIP Meagan + Johnny's post #254 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-77&p=13819725#post13819725

Yes and I have long wondered about a house sitter or squatter? I recall reading it took a while to get hold of them post-crime but iDK why and I havd no link. MOO! Was someone staying there???

If no one was staying there or home during the daytime, nobody would notice if a car was parked along the lane.

I must have missed that. Or didn't understand something perhaps. Can you please elaborate?

Multiple quote isn't working for me so I'm going to copy/paste Area52's comment, which is what I based my opinion on.

"In the Dr Phil broadcast, Doug Carter made mention of the hours between 1:30 and 4:00 as to the time he wanted people to think about if the saw someone. To me that means that he's confident that BG was gone after 4:00. MOO"

BBM

moo

Thank you. I made some changes and the addition of his hair color.
I'm trying to start over with just the facts that have been given to us about the murderer. It's a pretty good description they have given us actually, thanks to the picture taken! The only other facts about the murderer was that he was seen leaving the area and others had seem him prior that day.

Just stumbled across an interesting reply Gray Hughes made to an early comment on his 3D video re time "window" for the crime. Dont think I can post it because its not MSM but take a look. If this is correct it tightens the time frame even more.

This is the partial quote I was referring to:

BG wasn't just away from the crime scene, but out of town by 4:00 pm.

It's the out of town by 4:00 I never heard before. How could LE know that without knowing who BG is, how he left, where he went? It was post 345 and I now see it wasn't represented as fact. :blushing:

No problem. I also wonder what in the world LE is basing that time on...I don't think they know who, how or where. But, I'd love to know how they came up with 4 pm.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member