IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting date coincidence. Maybe someone was angry at CSX for taking their home away?

Indianapolis homeless camp 'The Jungle' to close
Justin L. Mack, justin.mack@Indystar.com Published Feb. 13, 2017

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/13/indianapolis-homeless-camp-jungle-close/97820236/

"A longtime Downtown Indianapolis homeless camp known as "The Jungle" could be in the midst of its final winter."

"must be gone within a week because CSX Transportation, the owner of the property, is calling for the area to be cleared."

"
A similar set of circumstances surrounded the closing of the Irish Hill homeless camp near Georgia and Davidson streets in August 2013. The land that camp was on belonged to the city and CSX. At the time, CSX officials said they needed access to the area to do bridge maintenance and cleaning," "five people who decided to peacefully stay at the(above) camp beyond the evacuation deadline to draw attention to the problems of the homeless were arrested."

No problem. I also wonder what in the world LE is basing that time on...I don't think they know who, how or where. But, I'd love to know how they came up with 4 pm.

moo

I'm thinking that's when the eye witness said they saw him leaving?
I have soooooo many questions about that! Was he in the same clothing? (I'm assuming so as part of how the witness recognized him) Was there interaction? She seemed to be confident his eye color was not blue. Did he seem disheveled? Was any of his clothing wet?

I'm thinking that's when the eye witness said they saw him leaving?
I have soooooo many questions about that! Was he in the same clothing? (I'm assuming so as part of how the witness recognized him) Was there interaction? She seemed to be confident his eye color was not blue. Did he seem disheveled? Was any of his clothing wet?

I'm thinking it was at least several minutes after the witness saw him leaving. That is, why only ask for people to think about that time. He can't have disappeared into thin air.

Wet clothes are driving me nuts. If he crossed the creek at least his pants and shoes had to be wet???

moo

Interesting date coincidence. Maybe someone was angry at CSX for taking their home away?

Indianapolis homeless camp 'The Jungle' to close
Justin L. Mack, justin.mack@Indystar.com Published Feb. 13, 2017

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/13/indianapolis-homeless-camp-jungle-close/97820236/

"A longtime Downtown Indianapolis homeless camp known as "The Jungle" could be in the midst of its final winter."

"must be gone within a week because CSX Transportation, the owner of the property, is calling for the area to be cleared."

"
A similar set of circumstances surrounded the closing of the Irish Hill homeless camp near Georgia and Davidson streets in August 2013. The land that camp was on belonged to the city and CSX. At the time, CSX officials said they needed access to the area to do bridge maintenance and cleaning," "five people who decided to peacefully stay at the(above) camp beyond the evacuation deadline to draw attention to the problems of the homeless were arrested."

interesting. Where is this in relation to where DN told the sex offender registry he was living Feb. 7th and 14th?

I wondered if BG acted aggresively towards the witness and that is why it took her a bit of time to speak out. IIRC, LE mentioned fear initially kept her from coming forward.

Just wondering a little. If he planned to murder, not be recognized, but had some tie or familiarity to the area at some point, knew backroads, then could he have taken this route down to Indianapolis before rush hour?

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.56.19 AM.png from here: https://goo.gl/maps/rJrFwGSwMbs

No problem. I also wonder what in the world LE is basing that time on...I don't think they know who, how or where. But, I'd love to know how they came up with 4 pm.

moo

I am starting to feel VERY strongly that someone gave BG a ride, which would not only help explain the time but also the details of the sketch.

I'm thinking it was at least several minutes after the witness saw him leaving. That is, why only ask for people to think about that time. He can't have disappeared into thin air.

Wet clothes are driving me nuts. If he crossed the creek at least his pants and shoes had to be wet???

moo

I know! So, I'm thinking maybe he heard Grandpa calling out for the girls sometime after 3:00, killed them then, and tried to hide them. The hiding them would take a little time. I don't think in that little time he would dry though, do you? I would also think if I saw someone walking toward me that had wet pants legs, say near their shoes, on a brisk day, one would notice. And that thought in my friendly little mind would cause me to more than likely say, "why are you wet? Isn't that cold?" And I would look in their eyes when I asked them.

moo

While it doesn't bear thinking about, his pants may have been off and left on the dry side of the creek.

I am starting to feel VERY strongly that someone gave BG a ride, which would not only help explain the time but also the details of the sketch.

And .......why LE asked if anyone saw someone hitchiking or gave someone a ride.

But, would a woman give someone she didn't know a ride?

While it doesn't bear thinking about, his pants may have been off and left on the dry side of the creek.

You imagine he'd actually be in control enough and not to be scared of getting caught with his pants down, or off as you would have, crossing the creek?

I wondered if BG acted aggresively towards the witness and that is why it took her a bit of time to speak out. IIRC, LE mentioned fear initially kept her from coming forward.

Maybe. But if the witness was seen by BG as close as BG saw the witness, then that would have been enough to have fear to be recognized sometime.

What a great question! A wife would! And a brother would! Wasn't that who LE mentioned on Dr. Phil that they wanted to hear from? I found that so poignant!

It may not have been the woman who gave him the ride, but another witness. LE implied that there were "witnesses" who contributed to this, when the sketch was first released. Or, as mentioned above, it could have been someone who wasn't a "stranger" to the man...

"Police say the sketch of the suspect is based off witness tips, including one woman"- (this could be a way of saying there was more than one or this could be a way of them covering their bases to make it SOUND like there were more than one when there wasn't) http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-...hi-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/

"It came through because of information from persons that were in the area"- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html

"The sketch was put together based on information investigators have collected so far from numerous witnesses they've spoken with." https://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-release-sketch-in-delphi-murder-investigation

moo

Because police had blocked all exit roads since 4pm? :thinking:

And .......why LE asked if anyone saw someone hitchiking or gave someone a ride.

When this was mentioned a couple days ago a WS member from Indiana wrote that hitchhiking is illegal there. To commit murder and risk arrest for hitchhiking would be very bold.

yes. It's frustrating. I too would have thought if he were a match we would be told.
Also, in the article it says that DN was arrested for presenting a false ID to an officer in Georgetown. That's interesting! Do we know who's ID he presented?

KN's I thought. ???

When this was mentioned a couple days ago a WS member from Indiana wrote that hitchhiking is illegal there. To commit murder and risk arrest for hitchhiking would be very bold.

I agree. It would be stupid to commit a slight crime, that might draw attention, after committing a huge crime in the vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic