IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I've been preparing a chart and the uncanniness is too much to ignore.

I believe they know it's him, that's why they continue to pile charges on him. They need to hold him until they can prove it.

MOO

There is no way this is DN.

They have eye witness’s that saw the perp and yet DN has never been arrested for this crime.

Also I saw somebody say DN lived under bridges, how would he live under this one when it’s water underneath it?

I believe DN will be charged for this crime. Nobody ever suggested he lived under this bridge as far as I know, but that he lived under bridges. He registered his address as such with RSO.

That's a heck of a mistake the reporter made in referring to the location as the "Delphi Historic Trails". The Delphi Historic Trails are 10 miles long and run through town from Canal Park to Trailhead Park. Monon High Bridge is on the other side of Hwy 25, and at least 2 miles away as the crow flies from any spot along the historic trails.

https://www.traillink.com/trail/delphi-historic-trails/

Unfortunately, that's a mistake that seems to be made a lot. People regularly confuse things that happen on the "Monon Trail" around Indianapolis with the high bridge, too. When I was younger I remember someone once going on about how unsafe Delphi was because of a murder that took place "near the Monon Trail" when, in fact, it was in Broad Ripple.

??? Why would he present a woman's ID?

Hypothetical scenario:
Officer: Your tail light is out. May I see license and registration?
DN: I am so sorry. This is my wife's car. I lost my license but I have her ID, though...

Hypothetical scenario:
Officer: Your tail light is out. May I see license and registration?
DN: I am so sorry. This is my wife's car. I lost my license but I have her ID, though...

Did someone really say they didn’t have their ID? Where are y’all getting that from if you don’t mind?

Did someone really say they didn’t have their ID? Where are y’all getting that from if you don’t mind?

I guess I should not have responded with the hypothetical scenario as, tmk, the woman's id was not a know fact. Super sorry.

Great advice! I decided long ago that if I were ever in this situation I would pretend to have a convulsive seizure right on the spot.

I've seen many seizures, and feel like I could easily mimic it. There are videos available online too to watch for research.

People are generally unconscious too after a genuine seizure. Again, something that could be easily faked.

I believe it might save a life...

JMO
I'm not sure, they may just get on top of you there and then, I think screaming or running. What do LE recommend? In an active shooter situation they recommend running and hiding.

Did anyone hear on Dr. Phil whether BG left via private property versus the trail system?
Eg. Did he head back to the private drive and out via Indian Packers, or via cemetery or back across bridge or back to trail via the North bank of Creek?

I'm not sure, they may just get on top of you there and then, I think screaming or running. What do LE recommend? In an active shooter situation they recommend running and hiding.

Certified self defense classes recommend that you do anything to keep from being taken to a secondary location. However, there is no "one size fits all" reaction, as the recourse should depend upon the specific threat. If you are being robbed, for instance, they generally advise you to remain calm and follow instructions. Don't try to threaten or challenge the assailant. If someone is trying to remove you from the location in a kidnapping, however, bringing attention to yourself and the situation is the most suggested for of action: screaming, throwing something, pretending to faint or have a heart attack, make general noise, etc. If someone tries to shoot at you, run in a zigzag. It is generally thought that if someone's intention is to kidnap, that they will not use the gun on the victim because they want the victim to remain alive. The gun may not even be loaded. In that case, fighting back is prudent. In a straight-out robbery, however, they're after whatever it is they want to steal and would very likely use a gun because you are secondary to their primary motive.

Self defense classes teach you how to assess the situation, react, and sometimes fight back when necessary.

I find it hard to believe that, in what seems like well planned cold blooded murders, this killer who knew when he would overtake Abby and Libby exactly, would have failed to plan his way out of there.

Way out there thoughts and speculation follow. His shirt is untucked. Isn't that something that could happen when you climb things in street clothes?

Could he have been hanging off some part of the bridge as the girls crossed over him?

If that is the case, he may never have been on the other side, crossing its length to over take them near the end. He would of come up on them by surprise and faster, not risking their getting spooked and running off earlier.

Also, if that were the case, then the way he left may have more likely been more in the direction of where the girls were found, to avoid backtracking, being seen and associated with the crime.

Since there's no certainty as to when nor in what direction he left, based on what we know, then where would he end up if he walked away from the crime seen never backtracking?

Picking this park in Delphi, I don't know why, but for some reason it makes sense to me based on the timing, the ways in and out, the various ways to get back to Indianapolis, the he's from there.

He may have picked a place he could go check out using different routes and approaches over time.

Gray Hughes' Animation, Ride to Park and Crime Flow video are an incredible things! So very grateful for all the painstaking effort.

Interesting to think about, what you've written. If an attempted abduction occured, why then murder if the girls didn't cooperate is a good question.

Just some scattered thoughts --
Fury and rage that things did not go as intended?
Fear that the girls would call 911 or reach out to others so the perp would get caught before he could flee? (silence the witness)
If it was in any way targeted for any reason, fear of others for failure to deliver, murder to prove aggression (ie gang related, human trafficking, etc)
Perhaps he did see the phone and feared she was calling 911? He would then threaten them with the gun to go down the hill, perhaps to get them out of sight and they ran to the Creek and across to get away but he followed and killed them. He didn't take the phone because he didn't even think of her recording, just calling 911 so he just left immediately.

Very interesting! So people could be under the bridge and those walking above might not notice them at all and under the bridge has been known to be used as a hang out for people who might be doing something they want to hide - like illegal drug usage.

Thank you for this information. It seems to not be a spot one would want to hike around. But, one that would be known to people who could be, or were, bad characters in town during their youth.

Perhaps all the now 40 year old, high school trouble makers need to take a better look at these photos.

JMHO

yes! thanks for saying it like that i wasnt sure how to without bending the rules.

Good catch! Even thogh not a DNA match, DN seems to endlessly provide weird coincidences — his crime in South Carolina (exposing and m’bating) also was also in front of two females - a mother and teen daughter.
Do you mean IF he is not a dna match?We don't know about any dna matches as yet.
But I agree with you both that the 2 female thing is weird.
Eta still catching up. I see you have answered the Dna question as being opinion.

Sorry, I'm still not getting how people can hang out under a wooden trestle that's only about 5 or 6 feet wide, with platforms on the side, and think they wouldn't be seen from above.

its hard to exsplain but if u have a rxr bridge local where you are and can safely walk over it u will see what i mean. lots of dark shadows and even though u are looking down alot ur main brain focus is on balance and not getting a foot caught up in the gaps and so on. i think its one of thoes psychological things lol.
imo

I feel like taking his pants off would be too much trouble. He'd have to remove his shoes, first, and if they're anything like my husband's boots (lace ups and waterproof) you don't just slip them off. Then probably his socks and pants. I think he'd have been too worried about the girls getting a bigger heard start and calling out once they reached the other side.
Perhaps his pants were already off when they ran for it?

There is no way this is DN.

They have eye witness’s that saw the perp and yet DN has never been arrested for this crime.

Also I saw somebody say DN lived under bridges, how would he live under this one when it’s water underneath it?
The bridge is more than 800 feet long with the creek only about 100 feet wide so that leaves 700 feet of lurking space under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities