IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how far in advance the Dr. Phil show is planned, so I don't know how this affects my theory. But DN was arrested in September and LE from Indiana went to CO to interview him and meet with LE there. That is in September. Now we have a Dr. Phil program over 2 months later and LE sounds like they are still looking for a suspect. That would lead me to believe LE, at best, has a shaky case against DN. Maybe they can't produce any connection at all outside of the fact he was in Indiana during the murders. Yes, maybe they are still looking for another tip, but they had witnesses that supplied the sketch. These witnesses can't make a positive ID?

I don't believe DN is the guy. To the best of my knowledge there have been no more trips in the last month to CO. Many times - eg., Chelsea Bruck, Jessica Herringa, Sierra Lamar, Hannah Graham, Alexis Murphy - when LE makes an arrest we hear soon after that the arrested person is a suspect. (Yes, there are some exceptions like Danielle Stislicki where no connection has been announced by LE.) LE is still purposely vague about DN as a suspect, though. Is that on purpose to probably hope that the real killer drops his guard?

I think we will find that BG has been one of the 'bob' people.

We absolutely do not know DN was dropped as a suspect. In fact we DO KNOW he could not be excluded. This is how rumors get started.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait, what? He’s a suspect now? That’s news to me, or is that just a rumor?

Wait, what? He’s a suspect now? That’s news to me, or is that just a rumor?

No, he is not a suspect. He is still a POI. And, IMHO, he is not BG.

We absolutely do not know DN was dropped as a suspect. In fact we DO KNOW he could not be excluded. This is how rumors get started.

Nobody has been excluded so that doesn’t prove anything in relation to DN.

actually, it should be former active duty Marine...once a Marine, always a Marine [for some]
I was in for 8 years

my thoughts/opinion on the subject:
....I try to instill security awareness to my family ..it's very hard for a lot of people to think about security even in ''dangerous areas''
I try to be ''constantly'' aware at all times, but my guard is down sometimes
..but I see a lot of people still sleep with their doors unlocked !
and --IMO-- this thinking hampers the investigation whereby people just don't see the ''small'' evidence related to the killer---and that means wherever the killer was before and after the murders

ouch my pappy was a Marine (former) never X. he hated that term!
actually, it should be former active duty Marine...once a Marine, always a Marine [for some]
I was in for 8 years

....I try to instill security awareness to my family ..it's very hard for a lot of people to think about security even in ''dangerous areas''
and --IMO-- this thinking hampers the investigation whereby people just don't see the ''small'' evidence related to the killer---and that means wherever the killer was before and after the murders

I thank you for your service.

I have friends who are Marines and appreciate your correction. ☺

I was in for 8 years

I was in for 8 years

I’ve never understood the whole sleeping with your doors unlocked thing. To me, no matter how safe the place you live is, there is always a chance that something bad can happen. It only takes a second to lock your door, why leave it unlocked? IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never understood the whole sleeping with your doors unlocked thing. To me, no matter how safe the place you live is, there is always a chance that something bad can happen. It only takes a second to lock your door, why leave it unlocked? IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing some of it is handed down....our family always locked doors and my father would give us points on ''security''
...my daughter just went to a concert in a ''not great'' area of the city......I try to tell her about being aware--but who knows how much gets through
...same with these 2 girls at that age---they usually are in the ''teen world''....crazy murderers are the farthest thing from their minds

I am not obsessed with security, etc.....but, I try to realize that anybody could be a threat.......I've seen incidents of nicely dressed, smooth talking men carjack women......the last thing on their minds was being carjacked--and by someone like that

What clues? Care to elaborate?

Glad you brought this up, I was going to ask the same. I can think of very few things said by LE that may give a hint of where their thoughts are. First would be the early statement of 'know what your kids are doing" or something to that effect, but which is probably nothing more than a general statement of caution. Second would be "this guy has a wife or brother", which left out the numerous other people he would have in his life and may have been directed to a specific family or may have just been an incomplete statement.

I don't think it is a 'clue' that BG may have been known to one or both of the victims or someone in their family(ies). That would be stating one of the many possibilities in any murder and simply a statement that corresponds with general knowledge that most murders are committed by someone the victim knows.

Stating that he believes someone knows what happened isn't a clue either. It is well known that perps always tell someone what they have done. That is where we get the old saying "two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead".

The idea that this could have been a random encounter is not a clue. It is, as is the 'known perp' theory, just one of the possibilities.

We know that whomever does know this guy, they are not motivated by the enormous reward offered for his arrest and conviction.

We know that this is an obscure little place in an obscure little town and can surmise that BG was quite familiar with the area.

The clues that have been given are his photo which shows the clothes he was wearing that day and his general build, three words of his speaking voice, the artist's rendering and a description of his height, weight, hair color and that his eyes are not blue.

Maybe I am dense but I haven't picked up on any other clues.

I think I know what you're referring to. It's a good example of how misinformation can be spread by the media. The following are two different news reports of the same interview with Sgt Riley, following the Dr Phil show.

Colorado CBS ran this headline -
Daniel Nations Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Indiana Girls Murders
along with this little blurb:
“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

It appears the source was a reporting from News 18 and this:

"........Riley also spoke to News 18 about Daniel Nations. Nations is a person of interest in the Delphi double homicide.

"We've not really completely ruled out anybody," said Riley. "We're still looking at everybody that we've already talked to. We're going back and talking to them again. So is Daniel Nations our big top number, no. He's just another one in the field that we're still looking at."
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/463888223.html

i would think first hand knowledge and personal experiences with the high bridge such as myself and others on here would spark interest. maybe its a form of denial heck i dont get it lol. the names i posted were of direct association with the"bob" and the estranged father. all available to the public legally.

Can you please direct me to this? TIA

I think I know what you're referring to. It's a good example of how misinformation can be spread by the media. The following are two different news reports of the same interview with Sgt Riley, following the Dr Phil show.

Colorado CBS ran this headline -
Daniel Nations Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Indiana Girls Murders
along with this little blurb:
“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

It appears the source was a reporting from News 18 and this:

"........Riley also spoke to News 18 about Daniel Nations. Nations is a person of interest in the Delphi double homicide.

"We've not really completely ruled out anybody," said Riley. "We're still looking at everybody that we've already talked to. We're going back and talking to them again. So is Daniel Nations our big top number, no. He's just another one in the field that we're still looking at."
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/463888223.html

do you get 2 different messages out of these?

I too speculated about mobile pot labs but most posters called my suggestions ridiculous. But I had nothing to quote. That's why I posted that link I found today. I was shocked at the cases on there.

I've never heard of a mobile pot lab or why you would need a lab to grow pot. A mobile meth lab I have heard of and people are being busted for cooking meth in their cars now.

I'm wondering if whoever was told/ there/saw/overheard anything about the crime, that won't come forward, can't or feels they can't, because they are criminals themselves and can't risk being exposed or can't risk exposing someone they are protecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8