IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another thought, this makes 2 in one day! With the short timeline, I wonder if he got the girls cornered in the area where they were found, and planned to assault them there. If it was close to 3:00, Libby may have tried to scare him so he'd let them go by telling him that her father would be there in a few minutes and he (DG) would kill him (BG) if he had hurt them. Not wanting to actually tangle with an adult male, he may have just killed them and left as quickly as he could. I have no idea how big her father is, but if BG is estimated to be 5'6"-5'10", there's a good chance that he'd avoid getting into an altercation with someone who could be larger and more physically fit - not to mention being extremely upset about his daughter being hurt.

I know it's not likely, but it really is nice to think at times that they may not have suffered too much. MOO

It could have done exactly the opposite, namely that he attacked the two girls all the more, BECAUSE she is/was the daughter and said so.
I'm always hoping :please: the beautiful little girls may have suffered as little as possible.

I just want to hear DN speak. The lady who gave an interview (who he worked & trashed their house) said his voice sounded like BG. She said he (DN) also walked like BG and the sketch looks like him. The one thing I would like to know is what color was the car that was seen on the 13th by a witness that was there. Wasn't it red in color? I know we talked about it early on but now I can't find that info. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Heck even KN thinks the sketch looks like DN. Howver she said he never owned a jacket like BG is wearing. Well I certainly see a jacket like that in one of the photos provided to the media that was taken at the home they trashed. One should never say never. DN or KN owned a blue jacket imho.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html

the red car with DN

One thing I have definitely learned from watching The First 48, New Orleans episodes. So many times the police know who did it. One case here, it was even on video and they knew who it was! But guess what.... the prosecutor won't take the case and the judge won't approve a warrant unless they have iron clad, more than enough evidence. And the dude got away with it. So, just because a POI hasn't been arrested yet does not at all mean they have stopped looking at them. It means they need (more than) one person to conclusively say and have proof they were there. Espe ially if the person is locked uo for something else- they take their time to not start the "speedy trial" clock. Same theme on The Killing Fields, also set in Louisiana. And it is overly frustrating for the police because they are left with a person they "know" (yeah, I get it... I don't need the innocent until proven thing) is a dangerous murderer who is still out on the streets and they can't do anything about it! It took Roddie what.... like 20 years to finally get Tommy Francise arrested? It doesn't mean he wasn't guilty from day 1.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tips in Delphi murder investigation up 500 percent since family appeared on Dr. Phil show

Episode marked 10 mo. since Libby & Abby's murders

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...cent-since-family-appeared-on-dr-phil-episode
So they said they were getting 5 or 6 a day so about 30 a day then? I think they mentioned 140 tips over the few days after the show.
Eta I see they stated 270 since the 13th when it aired so that's an average of 54 per day. Hope the person they wanted called in. (Wife or brother? )

Maybe they have done this 100’s of times, and we only know of this one?
Maybe. Wouldnt they all be listed in the site that Frosted mentioned? That is the only one I have seen linked on here so I cant comment on any others. If you have any links to any more could you post them?
I remember Ives mentioning how many they normally do in a year and how many since this case so I'll try and link that.

anyway i gave up trying to load thoes pics they were taken in 2011-12 from the "bob" bottom of bridge. there are 5 people underneath the first support pillar and you can only see my sister because she is wearing a bright pink hoodie. the rest of the dirt balls are are wearing darker clothing and cant be seen at all and are within 15ft of my sister. its nonsense to think you could hear or see anybody under there just by simply strolling along. remember they are there for the purpose of not being seen they for sure wouldnt be having a karaoke party lol imo.

There was one thing about the letter that surprised me. It was well-written and well-organized. I did not expect to see such a nice range in his linguists skills. It was MS who mispronounced the word Heinous as 'hyena-us'.

DN did speak to AG/MS in a video where they were misleading him into believing they were raising money to post his bond. His voice was soft spoken and not commanding like the DTH audio.

About that blue jacket, if a man can write as intelligently as DN did in the letter, surely, he knows to discard the blue jacket asap if he committed the double murders. BG wearing the blue jacket has been plastered all over TV and the internet for eons. Furthermore, didn't someone enhance the image of his trashed apt. to determine that it wasn't a blue jacket after all?

When I watched that video I was very surprised at two things: 1. more intelligent than I imagined him to be and 2. his calm, authoritative demeanor. I am so glad I got to listen to that.

https://m.facebook.com/DrugFreeCarrollCountyIN/

When I was looking through CaCo court documents I could not believe how many drug related ones there were. So I did some googling and this site came up which is a charity but connected to LE in that most of the items are LE busts. Seems there is an epidemic. Also this case is featured in some posts.

anyway i gave up trying to load thoes pics they were taken in 2011-12 from the "bob" bottom of bridge. there are 5 people underneath the first support pillar and you can only see my sister because she is wearing a bright pink hoodie. the rest of the dirt balls are are wearing darker clothing and cant be seen at all and are within 15ft of my sister. its nonsense to think you could hear or see anybody under there just by simply strolling along. remember they are there for the purpose of not being seen they for sure wouldnt be having a karaoke party lol imo.

Was it the north west or south east end of the bridge?

Is the northwest end of the bridge a hangout, too? It looks like it would be hard to get down there.

When I was looking through CaCo court documents I could not believe how many drug related ones there were. So I did some googling and this site came up which is a charity but connected to LE in that most of the items are LE busts. Seems there is an epidemic. Also this case is featured in some posts.

Wow. How terribly sad. Unbelievable how rampant this problem is, not only in Tippercanoe, but everywhere. Thanks for the link, Shire.

What is amazing is that there is a post of 2 OD's under a bridge and by a river who are being administered to by paramedics.

Wow. How terribly sad. Unbelievable how rampant this problem is, not only in Tippercanoe, but everywhere. Thanks for the link, Shire.

What is amazing is that there is a post of 2 OD's under a bridge and by a river who are being administered to by paramedics.

thank you so much for adding that!!!

Yes, like many rural counties in the US, drug busts and drug-related infarctions are our #1 crime. Even in a small county with less than 5,000 people, you can see as many as 10 arrests per DAY on drug-related charges. Unfortunately, this is not limited to Carroll County but, indeed, has become a rural epidemic across the US. My cousin is in LE and works the drug crime unit in Carroll County.

One thing I have definitely learned from watching The First 48, New Orleans episodes. So many times the police know who did it. One case here, it was even on video and they knew who it was! But guess what.... the prosecutor won't take the case and the judge won't approve a warrant unless they have iron clad, more than enough evidence. And the dude got away with it. So, just because a POI hasn't been arrested yet does not at all mean they have stopped looking at them. It means they need (more than) one person to conclusively say and have proof they were there. Espe ially if the person is locked uo for something else- they take their time to not start the "speedy trial" clock. Same theme on The Killing Fields, also set in Louisiana. And it is overly frustrating for the police because they are left with a person they "know" (yeah, I get it... I don't need the innocent until proven thing) is a dangerous murderer who is still out on the streets and they can't do anything about it! It took Roddie what.... like 20 years to finally get Tommy Francise arrested? It doesn't mean he wasn't guilty from day 1.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is EXACTLY what is happening with the Brooke Farthing case in my signature. It's not so much that the crime hasn't been solved, it's that the crime hasn't been PROVEN. And, unfortunately, until there is a more solid form of evidence (her body would be a good start), there aren't going to be any arrests.

I've said that about this case from the very beginning-not to confuse lack of arrest or finger pointing with lack of knowledge. Sometimes LE has a VERY good idea of who it is (or at least a general idea) but just doesn't have that "smoking gun" of evidence. That could be another reason why they're appealing to the public for someone to call in.

Yes, like many rural counties in the US, drug busts and drug-related infarctions are our #1 crime. Even in a small county with less than 5,000 people, you can see as many as 10 arrests per DAY on drug-related charges. Unfortunately, this is not limited to Carroll County but, indeed, has become a rural epidemic across the US. My cousin is in LE and works the drug crime unit in Carroll County.

this should of been brought up long ago specific to the this case it would give a better perspective of the high bridge and possibly look in a different direction for a motive imo

IMHO DN’s voice was a very good match -
I found some words in his call that rhymed “Still” for “Hill” and “down” for “ down.”
Absolutely could be him.
But - DN was dropped as a potential suspect after LE went to CO, because evidence they sought to include him with (I assume DNA) did not match.

I'm really curious as to DN being ruled out???Can you share where it says that DN was dropped as a potential suspect ? Because as of December 13, he was still a person of interest , although one of many, according to Indiana State Police. TIA

this should of been brought up long ago specific to the this case it would give a better perspective of the high bridge and possibly look in a different direction for a motive imo

I've actually mentioned it a few different times but the comments just seem to get lost in the mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling