IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post includes ZERO factual information. . .

I'm hesitant to even bring this up again, as its been searched and researched and sleuthed over and over. But, my short time here on WS has shown me that, well, that's pretty much an inevitability. With fresh eyes and time for theories to percolate, re-hashing and re-sleuthing is not always counter-productive, as long as we don't create an infinite, non-productive feedback loop.

Get ready. . . it's about the jacket!
I'm also somewhat hesitant to broach this topic again because will our ability to identify an article of clothing worn by BG really bring us any closer to finding the perp?

Some may see a button-front jacket. I see a jacket with a broken zipper (stuck about 1/3rd up) with several clothing layers beneath.

This is a "Members Only" jacket, very popular in the 80s, but still a common style of outerwear, with or without a logo on the chest:

http://www.rustyzipper.com/full/214959-M50593.jpg

Also from the 80s, the once ubiquitous "Baracuta" Jacket (also known as a "Harrington")

https://img1.etsystatic.com/213/0/9022527/il_570xN.1393173665_e57k.jpg

This is a "Baracuta" Jacket (aka Harrington) that has bright white draw strings for the attached hood.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BARACUTA-E...891833?hash=item4d68b0b0b9:g:YoQAAOSwGzhaIYg4

This particular model of tactical jacket has a built-in quilted liner. (from usarmynavystore.com)

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/.../c0d093_bfafc6f5ed094a5e8f698118705c024b.webp

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/.../c0d093_54ecae719f8245f7b4b300deaeb9e66b.webp

DESCRIPTION
Rothco's Tactical 3 Season Concealed Carry Jacket will keep you warm from the fall to the spring season. The jacket features a washed 100% cotton outer shell and polyester inner lining. The casual jacket comes with a tactical twist it features two inner concealment pockets (one on each side) with hook & loop closures and four inner mag pockets with hook & loop flap closure. Additional features include: 2 tricot lined front zipper pockets, button closure wrists, and button adjustment waist straps.

FEATURES (snipped for brevity)
Brass Color Zipper (Right Hand Pull When Worn); note from me: much less reflective compared to other metals
2 Front Zipper Pockets (Tricot Lined);

2 Inner Concealment Pockets, Each on the Left and Right side with padded insides and hook & loop closure;
Made To Conceal Items (bbm)

Bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hand looks normal size to me. ;)

How do we know that they wouldn't, I mean it seems to be pretty blurry to me. Maybe they thought it would pass and no one would notice. It's a screen capture of a freeze frame in a video so it's bound to be blurry.

Most people just glance or look at a pic for a min or so and move along. Not us, we pick everything apart by zooming in etc. lol.

Like I said, I am in the minority but I'm staying there. ;)

They had a huge image on the Dr. Phil show and even talked about that area. Carter suggested a shirt tail, IIRC. I'm with Teatime, they would not have published a pic of BG's privates.

Lots of people thought they saw it and it was studied and discussed extensively on this board. Of course, some still thought it was. But I believe the general consensus was "only if he's deformed".

moo

IMO - this "case" has gotten way out of control.

I'm assuming DF was "kicked off of WS".

Both of his hands are in his pockets in the photos.

You may be correct but like I said before I just can't unsee it. Every time I look at those pictures I see it and I hate it. :crazy:

You may be correct but like I said before I just can't unsee it. Every time I look at those pictures I see it and I hate it. :crazy:

I'll believe that before the "he's carrying Abby on his back" theory. SMH

moo

They had a huge image on the Dr. Phil show and even talked about that area. Carter suggested a shirt tail, IIRC. I'm with Teatime, they would not have published a pic of BG's privates.

Lots of people thought they saw it and it was studied and discussed extensively on this board. Of course, some still thought it was. But I believe the general consensus was "only if he's deformed".

moo

lol, well we can move along from this topic because I don't want the board to be focused on it any longer. I just want this guy to be found.

lol, well we can move along from this topic because I don't want the board to be focused on it any longer. I just want this guy to be found.

OK. That's one thing we all can agree on - we want the sob caught.

It looks like BG is wearing a older style zip up sweatshirt. The bottom of it is wide and it bunches up easily.
I've owned them in the distant past.

Can anyone tell what type of jacket is in the pic of KN's and DN's rental?

I've been gone most of today, so catching up. I see mods deleted some posts.

One thing I wanted to ask/mention.

Did IN LE say they never interviewed DN in their CO trip? I don't recall them ever saying that, but that they spoke to everybody they needed to. IIRC it was DN who said they never interviewed him, and KN said they had asked her to not disclose what was in her interview with IN LE. Am I correct?

This quote was from July when the sketch was released. Past reference to complexity, here "a huge puzzle". Whenever I read these sorts of comments my thoughts turn to it's something more than an opportunist who hasn't been found.

......“Let’s face it,” Leazenby said. “To a certain degree, when you look at that face, it’s the face of a common, ordinary Joe or John, so to speak. It has potentially a broad range it could cover … This is a huge process of elimination and putting a huge puzzle together, but we’re hoping someone will come forward who can help do this.”....
http://www.kokomotribune.com/sherif...cle_8635b9fc-6cbf-11e7-9d9a-47af87e3eed2.html

I would like to see the sketch animated. I think it is so important to see different facial expressions. I’d also like to see it in color. IMHO I think it kind of throws people off seeing BG in B/W. However, I do understand that getting the coloring correct would be difficult & could throw people off as well. I’m just trying to figure out a way that will help someone out there ID BG, without any doubts in their mind.
Also, my hubby’s voice sounds different over a phone (videoed as well) vs face to face. So I am not sold on an average person being able to ID BG from the DTH audio. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell what type of jacket is in the pic of KN's and DN's rental?

This was the pic I’m talking about. Can someone share the pic here or link to it so we can all see? I haven’t seen this image before and couldn’t find it googling.

attachment.php

If you look at the blue area, you may be able to see what looks like a zipper tag or something? That's right by his neck in a zoom on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth