IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has DN ever come out and said he was at his wife's ultrasound appointment?

I don't think he was there , was it ever confirmed that KN was at the Dr's appointment? what time was this appointment?
I wonder if she posted the picture on facebook?

lets say she got out from her appointment at 2:45 and headed straight to delphi to meet him somewhere..she would get there around 3:45 could she have gone and gotten him that night, or could he have spent the night in hiding observing the search , and lingering about out of sight?

could she have picked him up in the morning somewhere away from the bridge ? could he have walked to some other area or away from the town even?

I believe he wrote the letter and that is my tipping point. even if LE is reluctant at this point it can be for a variety of reasons.

there is energy around DN in so many different jurisdictions and for such a variety of offenses that all have different consequnces .

plus the GAG order..plus TW...

Im still on him, I dont care. MOO

Not me.He's not the killer of Libby and Abby.

You do know the IN detectives spent several days in CO and talked to “everyone they needed to talk to”, right? Obviously, that includes DN. If you’re not willing to concede even that much, then, sorry, it’s probably futile to engage in discussion with you about this case.

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders/

I am going by what DN himself said in his own words. He didn't speak to them. Its not about conceding anything. This isn't about who is right or wrong on this forum.

I just want to hear DN speak. The lady who gave an interview (who he worked & trashed their house) said his voice sounded like BG. She said he (DN) also walked like BG and the sketch looks like him. The one thing I would like to know is what color was the car that was seen on the 13th by a witness that was there. Wasn't it red in color? I know we talked about it early on but now I can't find that info. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Heck even KN thinks the sketch looks like DN. Howver she said he never owned a jacket like BG is wearing. Well I certainly see a jacket like that in one of the photos provided to the media that was taken at the home they trashed. One should never say never. DN or KN owned a blue jacket imho.

You have a link? I’d love to look.

I also want to say, that to me, living in a major metropolis..DN going from his home town in Indiana to Delphi and hour away, is equivalent to me taking a drive or train out to the suburbs to commit a crime..no one would think it was odd, or far away, or hugely difficult or unusual that someone would go an hours drive to commit a crime.

i dont get the big resistance towards this POI, I wasn't around for RL , but I have a guy here with so many boxes that check,

and he's sitting in jail, writing letters in which he is addressing the family of the victims and claiming murder kinship with them. I find this highly highly provocative and I wonder what a shrink would say.

MOO

You're tossing aside what LE has stated.

You're assuming that a convicted felon who posted his convo with this DN is legit.

I also want to say, that to me, living in a major metropolis..DN going from his home town in Indiana to Delphi and hour away, is equivalent to me taking a drive or train out to the suburbs to commit a crime..no one would think it was odd, or far away, or hugely difficult or unusual that someone would go an hours drive to commit a crime.

i dont get the big resistance towards this POI, I wasn't around for RL , but I have a guy here with so many boxes that check,

and he's sitting in jail, writing letters in which he is addressing the family of the victims and claiming murder kinship with them. I find this highly highly provocative and I wonder what a shrink would say.

MOO

if I was a named POI in a double murder of two children I would immediately volunteer to take a poly...and if I was the wife I would do so too. I sure would want to clear my name, I sure would take that poly first thing...and help those poor grieving family members find the real killer and not waste time and money trying to prove it was me when I know I was not in Delphi on Feb 13.

boom.

moo

I would NEVER take a polygraph, they are not very reliable. IMO

I would NEVER take a polygraph, they are not very reliable. IMO

Not only that, but people always balk when an accused person gets a lawyer and LISTENS to their counsel.

I don't think counsel will say hey what the heck, take the poly. It's sooo reliable and admissible in court. NOT.

Talking about other members (individually or collectively), or demeaning others for their opinion, will result in your post being removed (along with all responses). In addition, members who do so (including those who respond) may face a loss of posting privileges.

Please get back to discussing the case instead of each other.

No problem. I also wonder what in the world LE is basing that time on...I don't think they know who, how or where. But, I'd love to know how they came up with 4 pm.

moo

It could be the last time a witness saw him in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that if I had to take a polygraph about a terrible crime that I was suspected of, I would fail it, out of panic.

I just wish I could ask law enforcement one question - does the sketch look like any of your persons of interest?

Hi Greg, hope you're doing well.

Good question. I'm guessing the answer would be "Sure, looks like a couple hundred of the people who've been tipped".

Just my opinion of course, but they have mentioned 100's of POI's.

I am sure that if I had to take a polygraph about a terrible crime that I was suspected of, I would fail it, out of panic.

A guilty person can pass, an innocent person can fail, that’s why it’s not admissible in court. Why anyone would volunteer to take one is beyond me. IMO

JMO...
Letters can be forged.
Printing is easier to copy than cursive.
Not saying as fact that this was done.
Only stating that it’s a possibility to consider.
JMO.

A guilty person can pass, an innocent person can fail, that’s why it’s not admissible in court. Why anyone would volunteer to take one is beyond me. IMO

Anyone with the right training can beat a poly. I have done it multiple times. I give a poly no weight at all.

Tips in Delphi murder investigation up 500 percent since family appeared on Dr. Phil show

Episode marked 10 mo. since Libby & Abby's murders

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...cent-since-family-appeared-on-dr-phil-episode

[FONT=&amp]Tips in the investigation into the murders of two Delphi teens have increased more than 500 percent over the past five days after family members of the girls appeared on the Dr. Phil show to talk about the still-unsolved case.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The show aired on Wednesday, December 13, which also marked the 10-month anniversary of the day 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams went missing while hiking along the Monon High Bridge.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Whether or not any of those tips will be the one needed to break this case is yet to be seen, but investigators and family members of the girls are hoping the new attention will help them find the girls’ killer.[/FONT]

You asked:
What about the Subpoena dulces tecum then? Can you explain that?

My uneducated guess is Indiana LE found a phone belonging to Nations while in Colorado and want to see if any calls were made to or from Delphi. Or it's for computer records or any other number of things.

[FONT=&quot]Documents could include, but are not limited to: electronic files on a computer; medical records; insurance records; personal documents, like journals, calendars, or notes; and business records.[/FONT]
https://study.com/academy/lesson/subpoena-duces-tecum-definition-example.html
http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-a-subpoena-duces-tecum/

Or you can go look at the other ones Ives filed; type in Ives and scroll down
mycase.IN.gov

I just want to hear DN speak. The lady who gave an interview (who he worked & trashed their house) said his voice sounded like BG. She said he (DN) also walked like BG and the sketch looks like him. The one thing I would like to know is what color was the car that was seen on the 13th by a witness that was there. Wasn't it red in color? I know we talked about it early on but now I can't find that info. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Heck even KN thinks the sketch looks like DN. Howver she said he never owned a jacket like BG is wearing. Well I certainly see a jacket like that in one of the photos provided to the media that was taken at the home they trashed. One should never say never. DN or KN owned a blue jacket imho.

I have a screenshot of that post, sunset. Just trying to track down the link to it. Hold tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member