IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I think that was the place the lady named Biggs had to evict him from MOO.
The first eviction filed in Feb 2014 was people named Fields. That is a Mooresville address. And like the others it was eviction + damages.

DN is a like a twister...everywhere he touches down, disaster. moo

I believe they moved to FL in 2012. The IN address shown in the FL SO registry I believe was updated. I saw something earlier showing his St Pete address in the FL SO registry. So I have been thinking he didn't move to IN until 2013. But right now I don't have anything to firmly support that. I have not found an easy site to search court records in FL.
Sorry to quote my own post. KN's mom filed for custody of her child in Oct of 2012 in FL. I think that is why I thought they were in FL till 2013.

One thing for sure about DN is he's made it really tough to succeed in the future. Chances are great that the drivers license offenses will put him in jail again at some point. It's really hard to do anything without a license. Then, there is the life-time SO registry.

I think he probably had a not-so-great family life growing up. Some people can get beyond that type of thing and others cannot. We don't know if he got professional help with his exposure issues but I suspect he did not. Maybe he enlisted to try to get himself together. We don't know much about how things went for him when he was in the service. His relationship with his wife appears to be pretty toxic for both of them.

He seems to have a lawyer who is on the ball. I hope part of the plea bargain is help for his urges and temper. I hope KN is able to find some stability in her life.

They both have a lot on their plate, that's for sure.

I don't think DN killed people.

I was pondering that just this morning. This is the only case I've ever followed so closely, from the beginning when the girls disappeared. I wonder why some kind of profile of BG has not been given by LE. Is that unusual or not unusual?

Not unusual. A profile is for LE, not necessarily for the public. They may end up sharing it if they're kind of down to their last card but it's not something that's usually done in the beginning, or when they're still getting in a lot of tips.

rate of recidivism with SO's is ridiculous, it is unbelievably difficult to help them. I don't hope for anything except that he stays behind bars and those children never have to live with these people again...this is my prayer. MOO

The first eviction filed in Feb 2014 was people named Fields. That is a Mooresville address. And like the others it was eviction + damages.
Have you got a link for that? Is it the same as the Mooresville address on the FL RSO record that I linked?
He seems to have moved to IN in autumn 2012 so perhaps he got on ok with the landlord/lady till the eviction in 2014? 3 years and 3 evictions it looks like.
Eta just read your post about child custody in FL in 2012.

interestting, now eye color touted as ..unknown. according to this article. imo

http://specials.idsnews.com/messes-of-meth/

This long article quotes a Frankfort Detective Chad Walker in narcotics. (towards the end-mentioned as an undercover detective?) The article is about cleaning up meth labs.
It was a detective Walker from Frankfort who accompanied LE to Greenwood to look for DN in July. Frankfort is 60 miles NW of Greenwood in the direction of Delphi. Why would a Frankfort narcotics detective be accompanying a Greenwood LEO in the July search for DN?
NB Frankfort is only 24 miles south of Delphi.

I think they gave something out early on - changed their appearance, changed facial hair or missed work or an appointment, takes an interest in the murders stuff like that but not a profile as such but BOLO sort of .

As if they already knew ..... KN and US.

Another aspect of the crime I think it’s important to think about is the motivation. I agree with many here, it could be a rage killing. All that to say, what else could be?

I know there were some mod edited responses last night about the comparisons to this case: http://newsok.com/article/3254870

To be fair, they were mostly someone replying to my posts, and were edited out before I could read them.

The comparisons I intended were about the motivation.

There is the concept of transposed anger, where a person attacks someone beside them, because they are actually mad at the person in front of them. If the person next to them is weaker than the person in front of them, it makes it easier.

Someone with homicidal qualities might take that to the next level.

These cases are similar, because IMO, two young girls were found dead, and it took a while to sort out the first case, and with the Delphi girls, still hasn’t been sorted out. All we can do is find similarities or differences when developing a personality who would could have done this horrible thing. Behaviors happen in patterns. That’s all.

This man must be caught. He is evil. Pray that he is captured.

Have you got a link for that? Is it the same as the Mooresville address on the FL RSO record that I linked?
He seems to have moved to IN in autumn 2012 so perhaps he got on ok with the landlord/lady till the eviction in 2014? 3 years and 3 evictions it looks like.
Eta just read your post about child custody in FL in 2012.

I am not sure what to think about DN in FL. He reported to SC moving there in 2012 and the date for his FL registry photo is 8/29/2012. Then his address was updated to Martinsville IN on 9/20/2012. Right? And KN's mom filed for temporary custody of her grandson in Oct 2012 in FL. Seems like something was going on there.
The eviction from Feb 2013 has the landlords' names and addresses so I hate to post a link although anyone can look it up. So here is the link for the IN court records. Just when you search by name enter Nations, Daneil - misspelled - to find that record. However the address show for DN and KN was updated and is their address after they moved a time or 2, not the address they were evicted from.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

This man must be caught. He is evil. Pray that he is captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214