IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://specials.idsnews.com/messes-of-meth/

This long article quotes a Frankfort Detective Chad Walker in narcotics. (towards the end-mentioned as an undercover detective?) The article is about cleaning up meth labs.
It was a detective Walker from Frankfort who accompanied LE to Greenwood to look for DN in July. Frankfort is 60 miles NW of Greenwood in the direction of Delphi. Why would a Frankfort narcotics detective be accompanying a Greenwood LEO in the July search for DN?
NB Frankfort is only 24 miles south of Delphi.

mmmmmm........the first pic in the article resembled the pics of the home DN and KN were living in. I guess there's no reason to think they wouldn't do meth although to the best of my knowledge I don't think either has been arrested for it. However, DN has been for having drug paraphernalia. Wonder what it was specifically.

Another aspect of the crime I think it’s important to think about is the motivation. I agree with many here, it could be a rage killing. All that to say, what else could be?

I know there were some mod edited responses last night about the comparisons to this case: http://newsok.com/article/3254870

To be fair, they were mostly someone replying to my posts, and were edited out before I could read them.

The comparisons I intended were about the motivation.

There is the concept of transposed anger, where a person attacks someone beside them, because they are actually mad at the person in front of them. If the person next to them is weaker than the person in front of them, it makes it easier.

Someone with homicidal qualities might take that to the next level.

These cases are similar, because IMO, two young girls were found dead, and it took a while to sort out the first case, and with the Delphi girls, still hasn’t been sorted out. All we can do is find similarities or differences when developing a personality who would could have done this horrible thing. Behaviors happen in patterns. That’s all.

I would note that there were events that happened to DN on both 1/13/17 and 9/14/17 that could be potential triggers for rage.

1/13 - DN could have been triggered by KN's facebook posts from the doctor. We know of one. There could have been others or even a phone call that we are not aware of. We know they were having marriage problems already and there are statements and facebook posts pointing to the fact that they were arguing and fighting the during weeks prior to 1/13.

9/14 - The murderer of DN's brother was sentenced to only 16 years in prison. That could easily trigger his rage.

I am not sure what to think about DN in FL. He reported to SC moving there in 2012 and the date for his FL registry photo is 8/29/2012. Then his address was updated to Martinsville IN on 9/20/2012. Right? And KN's mom filed for temporary custody of her grandson in Oct 2012 in FL. Seems like something was going on there.
The eviction from Feb 2013 has the landlords' names and addresses so I hate to post a link although anyone can look it up. So here is the link for the IN court records. Just when you search by name enter Nations, Daneil - misspelled - to find that record. However the address show for DN and KN was updated and is their address after they moved a time or 2, not the address they were evicted from.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search
Sorry this is a typo and I couldn't edit. Their first court eviction in IN was Feb 2014. Apparently 2013 went by without going to court. Although the cause of eviction and damages would have probably occurred in late 2013.

I am not sure what to think about DN in FL. He reported to SC moving there in 2012 and the date for his FL registry photo is 8/29/2012. Then his address was updated to Martinsville IN on 9/20/2012. Right? And KN's mom filed for temporary custody of her grandson in Oct 2012 in FL. Seems like something was going on there.
The eviction from Feb 2013 has the landlords' names and addresses so I hate to post a link although anyone can look it up. So here is the link for the IN court records. Just when you search by name enter Nations, Daneil - misspelled - to find that record. However the address show for DN and KN was updated and is their address after they moved a time or 2, not the address they were evicted from.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

I have him moving to FL in Aug of 2012

Then I have:
12/01/10 SR begins
09/20/12 SR in Martinsville, which I question as being correct.
(I believe the above dates are website glitches related to FL LE visiting IN to locate DN sometime in 2013 - 2017?)
05/03/13 SR in Martinsville
06/06/13 SR in Martinsville
07/03/13 SR in Mooresville
02/09/15 sentenced for Domestic violence
03/21/15 arrest in Greenwood for traffic violations and drugs
07/24/15 arrest for pleasuring himself in public
09/19/15 FTA
12/15/15 enters prison for domestic violence sentence
01/27/16 leaves prison for domestic violence sentence
11/16/16 arrested for traffic violations
12/16-01/17 in prison ???

That Co guy and his wife I bet must feel like important movie stars or something, all the attention they're getting on the internet. Three months, day after day, strangers searching and discussing every detail that can be found to reconstruct their sorry lives that nobody cared one hoot about before now. Just saying.......

That Co guy and his wife I bet must feel like important movie stars or something, all the attention they're getting on the internet. Three months, day after day, strangers searching and discussing every detail that can be found to reconstruct their sorry lives that nobody cared one hoot about before now. Just saying.......

I'm just taking a break from hunting for Forest Finns treasure.

Another aspect of the crime I think it’s important to think about is the motivation. I agree with many here, it could be a rage killing. All that to say, what else could be?

I know there were some mod edited responses last night about the comparisons to this case: http://newsok.com/article/3254870

To be fair, they were mostly someone replying to my posts, and were edited out before I could read them.

The comparisons I intended were about the motivation.

There is the concept of transposed anger, where a person attacks someone beside them, because they are actually mad at the person in front of them. If the person next to them is weaker than the person in front of them, it makes it easier.

Someone with homicidal qualities might take that to the next level.

These cases are similar, because IMO, two young girls were found dead, and it took a while to sort out the first case, and with the Delphi girls, still hasn’t been sorted out. All we can do is find similarities or differences when developing a personality who would could have done this horrible thing. Behaviors happen in patterns. That’s all.

I feel like this could have been a rage killing. However, I am not ruling out something more organized.

That's one of the reasons why I don't put much stock in what that Colorado guy's wife says, or doesn't say.

Does anybody know the history of DN's and KN's courting? How they met? How long they dated before they married?

As if they already knew ..... KN and US.

Well he sure didn't miss his appointment with his PO on the 14th. I would think that if he had just committed a double homicide the day before he wouldn't want to be any where near anyone affiliated with LE.

Well he sure didn't miss his appointment with his PO on the 14th. I would think that if he had just committed a double homicide the day before he wouldn't want to be any where near anyone affiliated with LE.

Well he sure wouldn't want them to think he was evading them! It was time to check in! And 2 murders just happened! If he didn't check in I would think he would worry it would be a red flag to LE! Remember too, KN says she drove him. What would he tell her why he couldn't or wouldn't go? Just play it cool as a cucumber...

Looks like DN and KN were kicked off of his grandma's property in S. Carolina and moved to Florida. I think KN's mother was residing in FLA at the time. We already know his murdered brother resided in CO. So, 3 out of 4 states we know that he's lived in had relatives. Who was in Indiana?

Well he sure wouldn't want them to think he was evading them! It was time to check in! And 2 murders just happened! If he didn't check in I would think he would worry it would be a red flag to LE! Remember too, KN says she drove him. What would he tell her why he couldn't or wouldn't go? Just play it cool as a cucumber...

"Cool as a cucumber" doesn't feel fitting to DN-someone who seems to get caught at just about everything he does and allegedly chased someone with a hatchet.

"Cool as a cucumber" doesn't feel fitting to DN-someone who seems to get caught at just about everything he does and allegedly chased someone with a hatchet.

The hatchet bothers me.

The hatchet bothers me.

I don't know how many stories we've heard in the press about DN are true, since he wasn't charged with some of the things and others he hasn't yet been convicted of, but to me DN seems like someone who acts on impulse and anger. If he had been triggered by something with the girls, given his history, I feel like he would have attacked right then and there-or at least a few feet off the bridge. Taking them "down the hill" and killing them there feels to controlled from what we've read about DN. He doesn't come across to me as a criminal mastermind who easily manages his actions and plans very far ahead; his alleged actions make him appear more like a loose cannon.

You think he gets caught at almost everything he does? I don't! I think he has gotten away with a lot! A lot more exposing himself, a lot more hatchet threats, a lot more being under the influence, a lot more wife beatings, etc. He's done these things many more times than he's been caught I would bet!

I don't know how many stories we've heard in the press about DN are true, since he wasn't charged with some of the things and others he hasn't yet been convicted of, but to me DN seems like someone who acts on impulse and anger. If he had been triggered by something with the girls, given his history, I feel like he would have attacked right then and there-or at least a few feet off the bridge. Taking them "down the hill" and killing them there feels to controlled from what we've read about DN. He doesn't come across to me as a criminal mastermind who easily manages his actions and plans very far ahead; his alleged actions make him appear more like a loose cannon.
H
Yes, but these were children.He could have had control of them for the first time in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214