IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they haven’t been convicted or suspected of Meth so that’s a Major reason to not accuse them of that too.

I did note I don't think they have been arrested for it, to the best of my knowledge, and in the same sentence you quoted a partial of.
If you reread my post you might understand the message of it better.

I think DN is smart enough to know missing that appt. would have been an even BIGGER flag that he was connected to the murders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that he went in for that appointment just like he did the week before. Didn't change his appearance, didn't shave, didn't act any differently and was totally oblivious that a double homicide had occurred in Delphi the day before.

Well he sure didn't miss his appointment with his PO on the 14th. I would think that if he had just committed a double homicide the day before he wouldn't want to be any where near anyone affiliated with LE.

Respectfully, on the 14th, the photos were not announced by the police, and we don't know for sure if the police had actually found that photo on the phone yet, as we do not know the time of day he had the appointment. He may not have realized there was a picture of him.

How do know he's not a murderer? Is it just because charges haven't been brought against him at this time?

I don't feel sorry for DN. He's a RSO, he jacks off in public in front of women & children. Nope, I don't feel sorry for a grown man who can't control his sexual urges. Some sexual deviants are violent so I will just wait to see what If anything LEO in IN come up with. It's not like he's going anywhere so they can take their time. The thing is, we don't know how much he's on their radar because they're keeping almost everything under the vest.
How do you know he is? How do you even know SA had anything to do with IN murders?
IN LE is not taking your CO guy much thought as they publicly stated so. I guess that’s why the poster has those points of view.

Family fun calls....I wish everyone a safe and very blessed Christmas! And a special prayer for A&L's families, for their loss is a great one.

'til next week...

Merry Christmas to you and everyone.

I am thinking of all the families who have an empty seat at the Christmas table with a loved one missing or deceased too. There have been too many tragic cases here this year.

Respectfully, on the 14th, the photos were not announced by the police, and we don't know for sure if the police had actually found that photo on the phone yet, as we do not know the time of day he had the appointment. He may not have realized there was a picture of him.
IIRC they didn't release the pic until 15th. The girls were only just found after midday on the 14 th.

How do you know he is? How do you even know SA had anything to do with IN murders?
IN LE is not taking your CO guy much thought as they publicly stated so. I guess that’s why the poster has those points of view.

Did I say he (DN) was a murderer? I don't think I did. What I said is "I'll wait to see what if anything LEO come up with. The poster stated as a fact that he's not a murderer. All I did was ask a question as to why she thinks that.

I never said there was a sexual assault on A&L, what I said was I don't feel sorry for someone who jacks off in public in front of women & children and can't control their sexual urges.

He's not MY Colorado guy and frankly I don't know what they (LEO) are giving thought to. None of us do.

Teatime said he is an addict. I challenged that and asked what he was addicted to. Kk is also asking based on a meth article involving the Detective who attended to arrest DN for FTA. He hasn't been convicted on the drug charges because he just absconds all the time.

Yes, I went out on a limb when I stated that he is an addict, but I think it is a pretty sturdy limb. I look at the photos of him and see that his appearance has degenerated quickly over a short period of time. The physical degeneration looks to me like a typical downward spiral of a meth head. Meth is prevalent in rural IN, apparently a huge issue for the local communities.

So, as stated, it is my opinion that he is an addict and that the drug of choice is meth. Just like when looks at a long-term alcoholic and sees the physical indicators such as the bulbous nose, the broken veins on the face, the paunchy stomach, the yellowing skin, the droopy eyes - there are signs of meth addiction as well. When one looks at a long-term smoker the signs are evident on the face and show up as wrinkles, yellow teeth and a dark mouth. I see meth on DN's latest released booking photo.

But, despite the evidence that I see, I should not assume. I should ignore what I see and wait until we have confirmation from a reputable source.

Here is the document I saw that details when LE contacted the manager at the Greenwood hotel trying to verify it was actually his address on May 1. Then although they made several more attempts they didn't speak to the manager again until July when they were told he left on May 12.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...TDx0QFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw3qheFytARp_pjSEO3LghnM

Thank you, ocgrad. I'd been searching for this doc. :loveyou:

As for DN, I wonder if he has FAS or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. A fetus lacks a way to process alcohol. Thus, alcohol "pickles" the brain of the fetus. Does DN sport a beard to hide an underdeveloped chin?

https://www.webmd.com/baby/fetal-alcohol-syndrome

• Symptoms can range from mild to severe.
  • The symptoms of FAS tend to get worse as a person grows up.
  • Medicines can help manage symptoms like hyperactivity, inability to focus, or anxiety. A child with fetal alcohol syndrome needs to be watched closely to see if their treatment needs to be adjusted.
  • In the womb, a baby doesn't have a fully developed liver that can process or break down alcohol, so it can easily get to and damage the baby's organs.
1472405335726.png

Did you think RL was BG then?
I was highly suspicious. Primarily because of the way LE and the media treated him and would never (and still haven't) publicly exonerate him. I've since resolved to not "read" into what is reported and solely rely on "facts", which there are not enough publicly known facts for me to come to ANY conclusion at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eta - I still don't understand the heavy hand that was brought down on RL. I guess LE was just doing their job?

I think I remember this being discussed but can't remember what the consensus was: The 2 booking photos from Morgan County show him wearing a longish beard. IMO there is no way his beard could have grown that much from the time BG was seen on the day of the murders (sketch) until the time DN was booked into Morgan County jail on Feb 24.

Have any of the "DN looks like the sketch of BG" people come up with an explanation for the difference?

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...test-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders#id8

Thank you, ocgrad. I'd been searching for this doc. :loveyou:

As for DN, I wonder if he has FAS or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. A fetus lacks a way to process alcohol. Thus, alcohol "pickles" the brain of the fetus. Does DN sport a beard to hide an underdeveloped chin?
I also considered FAS, but it may also just be family characteristics. He seems to share some similarities with his uncle.
attachment.php

Wide-set eyes, thin lips.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171223-110616.jpg
    Screenshot_20171223-110616.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 226
I think I remember this being discussed but can't remember what the consensus was: The 2 booking photos from Morgan County show him wearing a longish beard. IMO there is no way his beard could have grown that much from the time BG was seen on the day of the murders (sketch) until the time DN was booked into Morgan County jail on Feb 24.

Have any of the "DN looks like the sketch of BG" people come up with an explanation for the difference?

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...test-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders#id8
It was mentioned in a previous post that the sketch may have been created from his mugshot more so than a witness recollection, especially considering a few months had passed. Maybe that could partly explain the way the beard was drawn. Just a thought.

I don't think his beard was long right after the Feb 24 arrest. He has so many mugshots that they are hard to keep straight.

This article shows his mug shot Feb 24,

https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

It was mentioned in a previous post that the sketch may have been created from his mugshot more so than a witness recollection, especially considering a few months had passed. Maybe that could partly explain the way the beard was drawn. Just a thought.
A sketch created from a mugshot? You’re kidding, right?

you clearly don't know anything about addiction or smoking, you looking at pictures and knowing if they are an addict and what drugs they do, falling out of my chair laughing at TeaTime's post

If you think that, what explains why no warrant was immediately issued for failure to report?

A sketch created from a mugshot? You’re kidding, right?

That'd be a defense lawyers dream case. LE claims they don't have a clue who their suspect is, but releases a sketch of an identified perp's mugshot so that witnesses can identify the perp to the mugshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214