IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did they leave FL? And I wonder why they chose IN?
Their first eviction was Feb 2014. So mid 2013 is my guess.
Maybe they met someone in FL with a farm in IN they could go to work for. You know, farm in IN and retirement condo in FL. Again just a guess.

Their first eviction was Feb 2014. So mid 2013 is my guess.
Maybe they met someone in FL with a farm in IN they could go to work for. You know, farm in IN and retirement condo in FL. Again just a guess.
Mooresville was where he first lived I believe in 2013 so was that the pig job or the cattle ranch?

If he was confident no one would know him on that trail he cannot have lived locally IMO. Yet he knew of the trail and Creek. Why?

This is speaking generally about the bridge and it being not well-known, or only easily known to locals. And it's all just my .02. Purdue's campus is only about 1/2 drive away. The student population ranges from local commuters to national to placing among the highest in the US for international students. It's feasible local students tell others on campus or in town about the 'cool railroad bridge', it's also feasible someone from another continent could've visited it. Word travels, kids need breaks from studies, a quick trip to see it or walk it wouldn't be outlandish. (I'm not implying BG is/was a college student, only that students from literally around the world can know of it, so if mentioned in passing or a pic posted on SM their families and friends can know, and so on.) http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...dents-among-us-public-institutions/858036001/

Then there's the internet. Not difficult to find if one is searching for something to do, a sight to see.

From the perspective of bridge/rail enthusiasts, it's on bridge hunters site w/pics and if you look at the comments at the bottom of the link one person from 2008 gave directions to the bridge from Delphi, and the small parking area on 300N: https://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/

Then there are the rails to trails enthusiasts. Lots of walkers, runners, hikers & cyclists like these trails. It's on trail link and (see pic) among the icons on the map are the bridge (far right on map) and parking on 300N (my yellow arrow on map). https://www.traillink.com/trail/delphi-historic-trails/

Also from GH's youtube video of the drive Libby's sister took to where the girls were dropped off it does appear far out in the country, quite remote & isolated. But if you note at the end as they approached the small parking lot on 300N they turned left to pull in, so they were approaching from the east (farmland), vs Delphi, the Hoosier Heartland Hwy 25 and I-65 to the west.

The point I'm trying to make with just a handful of illustrations is that it's quite possible a wide variety of people from a lot of different areas know about it and/or have visited.

Attachments

• Rails to Trails Map.jpg
    Rails to Trails Map.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 55
Where did you find the Mooresville info? I havent see that yet. Thanks.

Question for anyone, as a newbie here, I don’t know much about unsolved cases like this one. How often is an official LE profile of the suspect released? Also, has that proven beneficial in many cases?

TIA

Wonder what caused the move, and to Indiana of all places

I don't know. It's more than a thousand miles north. If he moved up there in Sep 2012 it's strange moving north at that time of year. Perhaps he was going to property sit for a Snowbird . When did he marry Kaitlyn?

Question for anyone, as a newbie here, I don’t know much about unsolved cases like this one. How often is an official LE profile of the suspect released? Also, has that proven beneficial in many cases?

TIA

I was pondering that just this morning. This is the only case I've ever followed so closely, from the beginning when the girls disappeared. I wonder why some kind of profile of BG has not been given by LE. Is that unusual or not unusual?

I don't know. It's more than a thousand miles north. If he moved up there in Sep 2012 it's strange moving north at that time of year. Perhaps he was going to property sit for a Snowbird . When did he marry Kaitlyn?

According to KN 11-14-2011

I was pondering that just this morning. This is the only case I've ever followed so closely, from the beginning when the girls disappeared. I wonder why some kind of profile of BG has not been given by LE. Is that unusual or not unusual?
I think they gave something out early on - changed their appearance, changed facial hair or missed work or an appointment, takes an interest in the murders stuff like that but not a profile as such but BOLO sort of .

getting him set up for all his hearings, keeping him impounded sorting out his children and finding a way to charge him.

legal chess. MOO

getting him set up for all his hearings, keeping him impounded sorting out his children and finding a way to charge him.

legal chess. MOO

Can you imagine? I think everything will fall into line, organized. I do worry about the children tho. I hope they find a stable home/environment for them. At this time I'm so hoping KN doesn't regain custody. Those poor children don't deserve having to deal with a parent with such poor judgement. (being nice with my wording)

I believe they moved to FL in 2012. The IN address shown in the FL SO registry I believe was updated. I saw something earlier showing his St Pete address in the FL SO registry. So I have been thinking he didn't move to IN until 2013. But right now I don't have anything to firmly support that. I have not found an easy site to search court records in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake