IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news on that. I suspect it was done to get the photos etc off Liberty’s iPhone from Apple as the family may not have known her passcode. We aren’t permitted to discuss this further.

Thank you. I hope whatever happens, the family gets what they need. I won’t bring it up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No news on that. I suspect it was done to get the photos etc off Liberty’s iPhone from Apple as the family may not have known her passcode. We aren’t permitted to discuss this further.

I was unaware of that restriction as the subpoena duces tecum as been discussed much re cell phone records. Can you elaborate on it not being allowed?

I was unaware of that restriction as the subpoena duces tecum as been discussed much re cell phone records. Can you elaborate on it not being allowed?

From Thread 73, post 1232:

tlcya said:
11-06-2017 01:43 PM
Some posts/screenshots regarding documents filed in the probate/estate of Liberty German have been removed.

the probate of Liberty German and/or Abigail Williams are off limits. the routine handling of estate matters of our minor victims has nothing to do with the criminal case and will not be allowed in this discussion.”

The SDT was a different one from the one BP filed. Ives' filing is no longer able to be viewed by the public.

Nope. He missed his court appearance on July 17th. The sketch release was just a coincidence. DN wasn't even on LE radar and he had been in Colorado from at least May 16th hiding from the law. If he had been in court that day he would have ended up back in prison. He knew that and that's why he left Indiana. And when you really get down to it, Indiana LE didn't care. They made absolutely no effort to locate him until after he was arrested in Colorado and were tipped off.

I mean. Just how hard would it have been for a detective to look at KN's FB post and see that she was making posts in Colorado? They either didn't care, we're lazy or sloppy. Either way it most likely cost someone their life.
I think he missed his court date. LE looked at his mug and said "oh @#$&" then tried to call him and find him.

From Thread 73, post 1232:

tlcya said:
11-06-2017 01:43 PM
Some posts/screenshots regarding documents filed in the probate/estate of Liberty German have been removed.

the probate of Liberty German and/or Abigail Williams are off limits. the routine handling of estate matters of our minor victims has nothing to do with the criminal case and will not be allowed in this discussion.”

Thanks. While I am aware of that, the Subpoena Duces Tecum wasn't related to the estate filing to my knowledge.

The SDT was a different one from the one BP filed. Ives' filing is no longer able to be viewed by the public.

Right because I assume the "Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record" took effect.

Nope. He missed his court appearance on July 17th. The sketch release was just a coincidence. DN wasn't even on LE radar and he had been in Colorado from at least May 16th hiding from the law. If he had been in court that day he would have ended up back in prison. He knew that and that's why he left Indiana. And when you really get down to it, Indiana LE didn't care. They made absolutely no effort to locate him until after he was arrested in Colorado and were tipped off.

I mean. Just how hard would it have been for a detective to look at KN's FB post and see that she was making posts in Colorado? They either didn't care, we're lazy or sloppy. Either way it most likely cost someone their life.

BBM - DN has not been arrested for the murders of Libby and Abby nor anyone else.

You referenced earlier you hoped DN wouldn't have a chance to kill "someone else". May I ask if you have inside information the rest of us aren't privy to?

BBM - DN has not been arrested for the murders of Libby and Abby nor anyone else.

You referenced earlier you hoped DN wouldn't have a chance to kill "someone else". May I ask if you have inside information the rest of us aren't privy to?

I'm always amazed at how everyone in this thread ignores the death of Tim Watkins like it never happened. Circumstantial as it may be, all evidence points to one person, DN.

Driving home from work this morn, snow melting, lots of fog,I pulled
up to a red light. plate of car in front of me -"AXMAN"

HAHA... done with him? according to DN he went to Colorado for revenge (and legal dope). We have no reason to believe his crime spree is done. IMO it has just begun. History tells us it usually only takes about 2 months before he's back in jail. Let's just hope he doesn't kill anyone else before he ends up behind bars for good.

I'm always amazed at how everyone in this thread ignores the death of Tim Watkins like it never happened. Circumstantial as it may be, all evidence points to one person, DN.

BB&Color by me

I don't know about "everyone" but I for one have not ignored the death of Mr. Watkins and have followed it very closely outside of WS.

I will admit I am not that well versed in libel laws but to me personally, there is a huge difference between stating an opinion and blatantly accusing someone of murder.

Hi EB! I try to keep my TW posts on His Thread best I can, although at times it does get a bit confusing. Like when I note the lack of LE info going out to the (still at risk? IDK!) public. SO little from LE to the trail users in EITHER state. WHY?????? (May today be the day! MOO!!!!!)

All the court talk overnight got me confused, not being court-savvy. Can someone explain in simpler terms ... IS the POI still in Clear Creek custody and, if so, What's Next? I am wonderi about extradition, where it all stands right now, in layman's terms. I want justice for these girls, and TW, of course too, and hoping LE Will Bring It. SOON!!!

BB&Color by me

I don't know about "everyone" but I for one have not ignored the death of Mr. Watkins and have followed it very closely outside of WS.

I will admit I am not that well versed in libel laws but to me personally, there is a huge difference between stating an opinion and blatantly accusing someone of murder.

Glad you're still following Bird. Libel would have to name the person I believe, which we don't do on WS. We use initials like BG, DN, RL etc for that reason. The media has already linked DN to 3 murders before even TW's thread was opened. Empty said "likely" killed someone else which is opinion. Generally one cannot be sued if one is giving an honest opinion. In general, TOS keeps us to such rules.
Also, the alert feature is there for alerting posts as well as modsnipping by mods where necessary.

The point is BG ( and therefore DN as a POI) could have killed again and that is how he came to light. Yet they were already looking for him in mid July, two months before TW's murder and the other menacing incidents in Co. Empty is saying LE didn't look very hard and I agree. Now he has 5 warrants outstanding on 8 separate charges altogether.
:cow:

All the court talk overnight got me confused, not being court-savvy. Can someone explain in simpler terms ... IS the POI still in Clear Creek custody and, if so, What's Next? I am wonderi about extradition, where it all stands right now, in layman's terms. I want justice for these girls, and TW, of course too, and hoping LE Will Bring It. SOON!!!
Yes he is in Clear Creek and nobody knows for sure what the documents mean on his JoCo charges. Some of us think it is for extradition purposes, some of us don't.
He still has a charge to answer in Clear Creek on 24th Jan.

That car wasn't a red Chevy Prism was it? :scared:

Bless your heart for attempting to explain Shires.

I am not a new member and well aware of how the alert function works.

Also, I was not asking for an explanation of libel laws, so I'm sorry that part of my point was misunderstood.

Emptybottles said precisely what I quoted in red. No "likely".

With that I will go back to sleuthing offline. This thread is for the girls. :rose:

Glad you're still following Bird. Libel would have to name the person I believe, which we don't do on WS. We use initials like BG, DN, RL etc for that reason. The media has already linked DN to 3 murders before even TW's thread was opened. Empty said "likely" killed someone else which is opinion. Generally one cannot be sued if one is giving an honest opinion. In general, TOS keeps us to such rules.
Also, the alert feature is there for alerting posts as well as modsnipping by mods where necessary.

The point is BG ( and therefore DN as a POI) could have killed again and that is how he came to light. Yet they were already looking for him in mid July, two months before TW's murder and the other menacing incidents in Co. Empty is saying LE didn't look very hard and I agree. Now he has 5 warrants outstanding on 8 separate charges altogether.
:cow:

Bless your heart for attempting to explain Shires.

I am not a new member and well aware of how the alert function works.

Also, I was not asking for an explanation of libel laws, so I'm sorry that part of my point was misunderstood.

Emptybottles said precisely what I quoted in red. No "likely".

With that I will go back to sleuthing offline. This thread is for the girls. :rose:

YVW and yep me too but you reminded me of it recently so I'm just reciprocating.

Also I have some experience of libel laws so as the thread is for sharing our knowledge I thought it would help. I didn't misunderstand.

"likely" was used in the post you didn't quote.

Obviously there is some overlap on this case and TW's, but sometimes to make our points we have to refer to all 3 similar murders. Mustn't forget lots of similarities in order to keep our focus. But I too try to post on TW thread or on here depending on the subject.

BB&Color by me

I accuse DN of murder, you accuse me of defamation, do you see the slippery slope?

If we were not able to make accusations then no tips to crimes would ever be reported.
So you may take my opinion as an accusation. It's really just semantics.

If you want to talk facts. I have not heard an alibi from DN or LE to make me believe otherwise. All known facts point to his guilt. If he is not guilty then LE should release information currently sealed in court documents. They have an obligation to provide public transparency and protect the public because a murder did occur and it is still unsolved.

So should we assume that the killer is still running around Mt Herman? I want to go hiking and I would like to know if it is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89