IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. This is your typical white man small/rural area dress and attire. (Although I would skew his age a bit older such as late 40's or higher because of the baggy mom jeans from 20 years ago.) This is how your typical everyday guy dresses. You wouldn't bat an eye if you passed him in the grocery store.

Yep - I would put him mid-40s to mid-50s

I can't find any bathroom facilities on the maps. Do any exist? Are they, perhaps, sitting perched on top of a hill or slope?

It would provide a prime opportunity for the abduction of two people. The one outside is alone, the second one comes out to find their friend being threatened and is ordered to comply, then they are marched behind the facilities into the woods. Complete surprise. Just a thought.

I'm amazed at Libby's wherewithal to access her phone in the face of such immanent danger. She's a brave soul. I am perplexed by how she managed it, though. My phone is set to lock after a minute or two and i have to enter a password, then I have to swipe to get to my camera, then swipe again to set to video. I have no idea what type of phone she had, but I keep reading where people assume she" pressed a button to record" - does anyone have a phone that you could literally just look at and press a button for recording? I think this is important to dissect. In my opinion, the most likely way she could have utilized her phone would have been in a leading or lure type of setting. A situation in which things were starting off normal, but she grew suspicious without tipping off the perp, and manipulated her phone to record. Again, just a thought.

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 2...old, I know. But I just press camera button and the button to switch to video and then button to record. No swiping needed.

It looks to me in that video of Abby, you can see what looks like a figure moving in the background? Are my eyes deceiving me?
I went and looked at security video taken of a man on someones property and I also found a sickos fb page that in my opinion is right up there on the list. I think they are one in the same and a RSO. What do I do with this info. What do I do?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So I believe that this really isn't the case but any opinions on this...?

What if the audio is in fact from her dialing 911 and shoving the phone in her pocket so that operator could listen in and possibly help.

But I believe if that was the case police are swarming the location unless of course 911 operator really doesn't put 2 and 2 together ...

In other words the search isn't called off on day one if they have 911 being phoned

I went and looked at security video taken of a man on someones property and I also found a sickos fb page that in my opinion is right up there on the list. I think they are one in the same and a RSO. What do I do with this info. What do I do?

What video are you referring to? If you suspect someone is involved, please report it!

Call in the tip or use one of the links provided in the media thread.

It was a famous case in Missouri in the 70s I believe? Guy lived in a small town in Missouri, was known to be a bully, rapist, wife beater, and threatened people with guns constantly. This went on for years. Finally one day everyone was sick of his s**t and he was killed by a mob. No one ever went to trial for it, since they aren't sure who exactly was responsible for his death. It's an odd story, I'd encourage you to look it up. I kind of butchered it by shortening it so much. Happened in Skidmore, Missouri.
I recently watched the old tv movie about this man.Every one in town was afraid of him. They finally had enough and as a group, took care of him. Correct no one was ever charged. He was shot dead in the middle of town as he sat in his truck

I'm amazed at Libby's wherewithal to access her phone in the face of such immanent danger. She's a brave soul. I am perplexed by how she managed it, though. My phone is set to lock after a minute or two and i have to enter a password, then I have to swipe to get to my camera, then swipe again to set to video. I have no idea what type of phone she had, but I keep reading where people assume she" pressed a button to record" - does anyone have a phone that you could literally just look at and press a button for recording? I think this is important to dissect. In my opinion, the most likely way she could have utilized her phone would have been in a leading or lure type of setting. A situation in which things were starting off normal, but she grew suspicious without tipping off the perp, and manipulated her phone to record. Again, just a thought.

If she DOES have an iPhone, she most likely just swiped upwards while it was locked which takes you directly to the camera app. After that, one swipe to the right and you're on video, press the button, boom: recording. A kid who uses their phone all the time for snapchat, instagram, taking photos etc could easily do this while barely looking if at all.
Alternatively, if she unlocked her phone to access camera she may not have had a password set & the camera app could've already been open. Or perhaps she had a minute when he had his back turned.

So I believe that this really isn't the case but any opinions on this...?

What if the audio is in fact from her dialing 911 and shoving the phone in her pocket so that operator could listen in and possibly help.

But I believe if that was the case police are swarming the location unless of course 911 operator really doesn't put 2 and 2 together ...

I'm doubting this scenario. I think they would have found their bodies that night instead of the next day. Also just the wording of how they told us she had audio. It was something along the lines of Libby had the peace of mind to do what she did (I'm paraphrasing). I think they would have flat out said they called 911 if that was the case. JMO.

In regards to the photos/videos found on Libby's phone - I think they had noticed this man following them and she was documenting it to show her family or friends later the creepy guy that had been on their trail, assuming these photos are taken before they realised the true danger they were in. (I think this was beforehand purely because of his posture.. looking down, hands in pockets, all shrugged inwards? Seems like he is trying to play it cool)

I believe the killer had no idea that he had been documented and probably had a set idea of what he was going to do, went in, did that and got out of there. His mind would've been pre-occupied I'd imagine. He probably forgot about social media/camera apps and would've only noticed if they'd tried to call someone or text. The audio is chilling and I've no doubts that there's a lot more of it but even if it is a video it may have been in her pocket - hence the muffled quality of the audio.

Yes! The photos, video, audio Liberty was able to capture he certainly didn't count on. Besides DNA, this will be the thing that brings him also "down the hill"!! He didn't count it into his planning.

If she DOES have an iPhone, she most likely just swiped upwards while it was locked which takes you directly to the camera app. After that, one swipe to the right and you're on video, press the button, boom: recording. A kid who uses their phone all the time for snapchat, instagram, taking photos etc could easily do this while barely looking if at all.
Alternatively, if she unlocked her phone to access camera she may not have had a password set & the camera app could've already been open. Or perhaps she had a minute when he had his back turned.

Yes, it's very easy to access the camera on a locked iPhone. Even if you have a passcode, you can set it to not be required for a certain time. My phone only requires the passcode after 15 minutes. Also, I believe you don't need to enter your passcode to access the camera by swiping up, ever.

Call it in - at this point, whatever it might or might not be - call it in.

Huh? The info of where to submit tips to police is all over these threads

Can i post a frame of it and a link to a RSO fb?

I'm not sure. Is this a new video? Or a still we've all seen? I think linking to an RSO is against the rules unless he's been deemed a suspect by LE.

Can someone please send me a link to the flyer? I am heading up to the Delphi area this weekend to post fliers. Thanks!

How do we know it wasn't fast-tracked from the start?

I was assuming that it was until the Sheriff felt the need to explicitly state it which, to me, sounds like it's been recently escalated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member