IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After thinking, crying and not being able to sleep(Abby could my daughters twin) last night I have a strong feeling about who it was.
I believe it was someone they knew. Maybe not well enough to know his name. He's from the area and they didn't feel in danger right away.
He knew they would be there. Probably overheard their ride talking about it. Knew when they would be picked up.
Maybe he was taking revenge on the family (thinking Nathan O'brian)or he finally found an opportunity to act out his sick fantasy.
He knew the land, he knew how long he had.
All MOO and I won't be on here much, it's just too upsetting.

I recall reading a book about serial predators a few years ago that noted they spend inordinate amounts of their spare time just cruising around, looking for places to either attack victims or dispose of their remains. It's a hobby, an obsession with many of them. They know far more about our communities and their unsafe places than we do.

Like most other predators, this guy had been to this area before, knew it would be a good spot to trap victims. He had probably planned out his approach before this.

I think this fits with the the perp in this case. Absolutely. Thanks for that insight.

jmo

What is snap chat? My kids have mentioned this to me.I do not understand it.There is a picture of Abigail at 2:00.Who else could have seen this picture? Did she post it to somewhere? Maybe someone came out there after this picture of Abigail was seen or posted and the suspect now knows they are there.I from the beginning I always thought Abigail was targeted.I don't know why.

Hey Suz,

Snapchat is a private app - only people you accept can see your shared photos and you choose who to share them with. The picture of Abigail at 2pm would've been uploaded to Libby onto her 'Story' - a feature of snapchat that allows users to share elements of their day in a viewing platform as such. It can only be viewed by approved friends. (People Libby herself had approved on her own account) Snapchat also SHOWS you who has viewed your photos. You can see usernames. I'd assume if they had a Facebook or Instagram that they would've had it set to private too. Also, most teens (from my experience anyway of having a lil' sister who is 14) don't tend to share where they're going or what they're doing until they're actually right in the middle of it. It just seems unlikely that the killer stumbled across a photo or check-in that afternoon and made his way there. He knew the area far too well. I think the whole social media (or snapchat in particular) giving away where they were thing is almost certainly not how this creepo found these girls. It's likely he had planned to kill that day and they were the most vulnerable targets OR he had been following them around days prior to the murder.

[[Also, yes your snapchat story can be on public BUT someone would have to know your username to add you and you would still 100% know that they are viewing your photos on there. If he had been lurking via social media prior to the killings it was not on snapchat!]]

I just had the thought perhaps he had an elderly relative in the area he checks up on which is why he was in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After thinking, crying and not being able to sleep(Abby could my daughters twin) last night I have a strong feeling about who it was.
I believe it was someone they knew. Maybe not well enough to know his name. He's from the area and they didn't feel in danger right away.
He knew they would be there. Probably overheard their ride talking about it. Knew when they would be picked up.
Maybe he was taking revenge on the family (thinking Nathan O'brian)or he finally found an opportunity to act out his sick fantasy.
He knew the land, he knew how long he had.
All MOO and I won't be on here much, it's just too upsetting.

I agree with your statement. Everyone says "well then why didn't we hear the girls tell him hello?"

Maybe they did. The police only released 3 words. We have no idea what else was said.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they were FB friends. Even from quickly looking at some of their friends, I could def. visualize a few of those guys dressed just like the photo we see.

Hey Suz,

Snapchat is a private app - only people you accept can see your shared photos and you choose who to share them with. The picture at Abigail at 2pm would've been uploaded to Libby onto her 'Story' - a feature of snapchat that allows users to share elements of their day in a view platform as such. It can only be viewed by approved friends. (People Libby herself had approved on her own account) I'd assume if they had a Facebook or Instagram that they would've had it set to private too. Also, most teens (from my experience anyway of having a lil' sister who is 14) don't tend to share where they're going or what they're doing until they're actually right in the middle of it. It just seems unlikely that the killer stumbled across a photo or check-in that afternoon and made his way there. He knew the area far too well. I think the whole social media (or snapchat in particular) giving away where they were thing is almost certainly not how this creepo found these girls

This isn't necessarily true. You can post public stories that others can follow and see. I'm not sure what the girls' settings are, but I do know there are ways to follow a person and they don't have to approve you if they have stories set to public. I follow a lot of celebs that way.

Good thoughts Eastonwatson. However about midnight they called off the search saying "they don't believe girls are in imminent danger" If there was a 911 call at any point in that evening from any phone (much less from Libby) they would have continued looking throughout the night. Unless they really are completely bumbling and naive. I believe they dropped the ball not searching through the night, using infrared, helicopters w/spotlights. Even if the girls were deceased they may have spotted the suspect! In Sacramento a helicopter is used daily searching for missing seniors, suspects, chasing down cars etc. There is not a night I don't hear a chopper....

I agree about the first day. I have a lot more respect for them but was initially shocked on who is in control of not just calling the search off but stating they appear to be in no real danger.

But I watched the PC and found my answer. Specifically stated she turned on her video camera which answered a lot of questions.

They undoubtedly have more video. I was hesitant with that thought at first because I was thinking maybe she was on Snapchat or similar. When I watched it over just now he says she turned on her video recorder.

Truly amazing and heroic.

I'm not an attorney, Peppery, but I think you've done a good job answering your own question about why they keep details "close to the vest".

I also think there's another reason - cops and the military like to be the only ones who know what they're talking about, and be the only ones in the know. It's a personality type. That's why they have code words for stuff so they are the only ones who can follow their conversations. Makes them the elite.

I'm not trying to be anticop, just an observation that they work hard to use codes rather than english the rest of us can understand. Same as lawyers, actually, come to think of it.

With due respect, it would be helpful if you would quote the content of the person you're addressing. I had to go back to another page to see the context of your remarks. They are concerning the tight-lipped investigation of this case and why law enforcement conducts itself in the manner that it does.

I have to say, your statements are an unfortunate stereotype. People in law enforcement and the military are not one-dimensional clones of one another who all have the same personality type. The idea of being 'elite' is more a projection of others onto them. They like to keep things 'close to the vest' because it's how they protect investigations, evidence, the nation's security, themselves and other people.

I have military and law enforcement in my family and circle of friends, and no one is using 'code', or trying to be clever in conversation so that others can't follow along. They are professionals, and true professionals do their job and go home to their families, and have lives where they speak plain language, because they are people like you and me.

The professional agencies involved in this case can't afford to blab what they found at that crime scene, or expose any element of their case that will result in this person not being captured or successfully prosecuted. While there might be some room for the release of more information than we currently have, this image of elitist games by authorities is just off base.

I'm not a soapbox cheerleader for police or soldiers and I'm willing to be critical of both when it applies, but the professionals trying to find this piece of garbage that led these children to their deaths like lambs to slaughter have a hard enough job, without the public painting them as cartoons or movie characters no one can trust. JMO

Thank you my lovely helpers

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

IMO....

1. This is not his first kill
2. He is using the railroad as his means of transportation
3. He is possibly linked to Loretta Faye Norvell last seen Jan 14 in Trenton, IN
4. He is possibly llinked to Breanne Nicole Voiles, age 14, was reported missing on Saturday, February 4, 2017. Breanne was last seen at 8pm at Highland Park Kokomo, IN
5. He was using the Railroads and moved in an East to West direction.
5. Abby was his target not Liberty.
6. This is a serial killer, he had no ties to these girls.

I'm doubting this scenario. I think they would have found their bodies that night instead of the next day. Also just the wording of how they told us she had audio. It was something along the lines of Libby had the peace of mind to do what she did (I'm paraphrasing). I think they would have flat out said they called 911 if that was the case. JMO.
I saw an interview with the officer on this case, Slocum, he was sitting in his cruiser and stated something regarding her not calling 911 and supported that wasn't really an option in her situation. It was in linked article from here. Possibly the beginning of this thread.

I'm thinking this guy lives with his mom, elderly, possibly disabled, but still capable of doing his laundry and cooking, but he keeps her isolated from news, relatives, etc. His dwelling is probably ramshackled, something that never had upkeep or maintenance, and sadly I now think those white things sticking up from his coat are zip ties.

He needs to be found! Those poor angels. Someone please come forward and ID
I love hiw active everyone on here is in speculating and whatnot but I really don't understand how you guys keep coming up with these "profiles". I get it's your "opinion" and all but isn't more like a guess or shot in the dark than anything? I just don't see how this is helping at all. I think speculation has to be based off of at least some form of facts... this stuff is literally coming from nowhere.

Moo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm amazed at Libby's wherewithal to access her phone in the face of such immanent danger. She's a brave soul. I am perplexed by how she managed it, though. My phone is set to lock after a minute or two and i have to enter a password, then I have to swipe to get to my camera, then swipe again to set to video. I have no idea what type of phone she had, but I keep reading where people assume she" pressed a button to record" - does anyone have a phone that you could literally just look at and press a button for recording? I think this is important to dissect. In my opinion, the most likely way she could have utilized her phone would have been in a leading or lure type of setting. A situation in which things were starting off normal, but she grew suspicious without tipping off the perp, and manipulated her phone to record. Again, just a thought.

IMO she began videoing when she saw him approaching and then kept recording. Possibly hiding her phone, but kept recording. IMO the audio portion came from the video. She hid the phone, but kept recording.

Hi guys. Look in the comments of a post initial LH. She has some interesting CCTV...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yep just saw that...that's the vid I asked for in private....I would send that or call that in.

In reference to the video posted on Facebook of someone's security system footage, I submitted the tip. I don't believe we can discuss the video further, but just wanted to FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay