IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. Is this a new video? Or a still we've all seen? I think linking to an RSO is against the rules unless he's been deemed a suspect by LE.
I've seen other RSOs linked, as this is local, public knowledge. But I could be wrong on the rules regarding this.

In reference to the video posted on Facebook of someone's security system footage, I submitted the tip. I don't believe we can discuss the video further, but just wanted to FYI.
Thank you kittymittons. The guy looked up to no good regardless of if he is our guy. He gave me an uneasy feeling.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hello, Everyone. I noticed that quite a few WS members are getting testy and irritable with one another on this thread. I am guessing that the emotional investment many have made in this case due to the youth and innocence of the victims is taking a toll on everyone. Please be kind to one another. If someone posts something that has been mentioned before, please just give them a pass and keep scrolling. It doesn't help the case to call out one another on what we might perceive to be redundant or foolish posts. The it world is cruel enough without taking it out on one another.

The pictures of the perp on the bridge comes before the voice recording. Perhaps at some point IMO she stops video recording for some reason and all you have is audio.

IMO the audio is from the video recording. LE just pulled the audio out.

Sometimes when a poster says something shocking or makes outrageous claims that are hard to fathom , I find it helpful to take a look at their user profile to see a list of all the posts they have made in this thread. Not sure if some of the other new users realize you can access that...

I still think he saw the girls being dropped of by relatives , parked and followed.. It's difficult to see by the video if he is walking fast but I must assume the girls were not in a hurry when they started their walk. I'm not sure that he would have been at the trail for very long because of too many people seeing him..

This was an interview with Superintendent Doug Carter about the case.

“I’ll never be able to unsee what I saw that day,” said Carter.

And

Carter said he believes that Liberty’s recordings will help them solve this case.

"One day I'm going to thank her," said Carter. "We wouldn't be here today without that photograph."

He is also determined to find the girls’ killer.

“I want to meet with their parents and tell them: Guess what? We did it,” said Carter. “I feel so strongly about this. I can’t imagine ending my life and not finding the guy who did this.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...igh-heavy-on-those-working-to-solve-the-crime

I hope and pray Superintendent Carter succeeds in finding the killer. The first quote is upsetting we are possibly looking at a sadistic pedophile.

Hey Suz,

Snapchat is a private app - only people you accept can see your shared photos and you choose who to share them with. The picture of Abigail at 2pm would've been uploaded to Libby onto her 'Story' - a feature of snapchat that allows users to share elements of their day in a viewing platform as such. It can only be viewed by approved friends. (People Libby herself had approved on her own account) Snapchat also SHOWS you who has viewed your photos. You can see usernames. I'd assume if they had a Facebook or Instagram that they would've had it set to private too. Also, most teens (from my experience anyway of having a lil' sister who is 14) don't tend to share where they're going or what they're doing until they're actually right in the middle of it. It just seems unlikely that the killer stumbled across a photo or check-in that afternoon and made his way there. He knew the area far too well. I think the whole social media (or snapchat in particular) giving away where they were thing is almost certainly not how this creepo found these girls. It's likely he had planned to kill that day and they were the most vulnerable targets OR he had been following them around days prior to the murder.

[[Also, yes your snapchat story can be on public BUT someone would have to know your username to add you and you would still 100% know that they are viewing your photos on there. If he had been lurking via social media prior to the killings it was not on snapchat!]]

Libby's FB & IG were not set to private and neither was Abby's FB, but her IG was pvt.

This isn't necessarily true. You can post public stories that others can follow and see. I'm not sure what the girls' settings are, but I do know there are ways to follow a person and they don't have to approve you if they have stories set to public. I follow a lot of celebs that way.

Oh sorry, yes you're right!! I added that into my post a few minutes later before seeing your reply haha BUT yes you are correct
However, your snapchat story can be on public BUT someone would have to know your username to add you and you would still 100% know that they are viewing your photos on there. You don't approve them but their name still pops up in the 'added you' section and you receive a notification. (The little ghost turns yellow and stays yellow if you don't check it) This is also the same method that spam bots use to add people on snapchat. But regardless of it being public, you can still see who is following you or who has added you.

Not having them as a friend doesn't mean you can't see them. I have loads of people following me who I don't have added as a friend but they've added me and I still see their names.
If he had been lurking via social media prior to the killings, I doubt it was via snapchat!

Help! I can't find the cctv video!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I get it's your "opinion" and all but isn't more like a guess or shot in the dark than anything? I just don't see how this is helping at all. I think speculation has to be based off of at least some form of facts... this stuff is literally coming from nowhere. Moo.

What makes you think these sleuths' MOO profiles are not based on some form of facts? I think that would be an error on your part. I mean some of these sleuths may have POI's in mind in this case you know. Just saying.

This is an excellent post. These are the questions and issues that present themselves. If the engagement was initiated on the SE end of that bridge as seems to be the case I don't know how this works out without a second person involved. If the girls were not taken back across that bridge and any kind of sexual assault happened I can't see how that didn't happen on the south side of the creek. This means to me that there should have been another crime scene located on that side and really if the girls never left that bridge/park area that is where they should have been found. Why trudge themselves and the girls across the creek? Why march them back across the bridge either? Much less to account for if that isn't necessary making it easier for the perp(s) to make their exit. The main issue with this crime being conducted with the idea of crossing a bridge and then re-crossing it is the sheer amount of time that would take leaving opportunity for some other witness or witnesses to show up on the trail or bridge. The only thing that makes sense to me is either this started on the NW end of the bridge (meaning the interpretation of where BG is in the still shots is wrong) or the girls were removed from the area and dumped where they were found. Are there items that the girls were known to have with them that have not been found?

LE is holding back too many things that are not critical to the investigation that would help to find or identify the murderer(s).

Just throwing this out fhere:

Mr. Logan, who owns the propery where they were found, claims the girls could not have been dumped there. I've posted that I think they were forced to cross the creek at a shallow point.

Help! I can't find the cctv video!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

IMO, it's not the same guy. Not even close.

ETA, not to mention the video has been viewed over 12K times and I'm sure the police got hundreds if not thousands of tips on it.

I wonder if this guy was at the vigil.

Quite possible. IMO he is staying updated on the case. Was the BG photo released before the vigil? I can't recall off the top of my head. MOO

I caught this from the transcript...

SLOCUM: Right. You`re exactly right. We`re trying to determine if we have one suspect or multiple suspects. At this time, we`re not linking

that photograph with that voice. So that voice could possibly be of another suspect, and at this time, we`re investigating that. So we are not

quite sure if we have one person and/or multiple people that we are looking for in the murder of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

The fact that they do not have a precise number of suspects indicates, to me, that they do not have footprints. I was hoping that there would be clear sets of footprints in a muddy area near the river or creek. Supposing that one suspect would not be just a driver of a getaway car.

I love hiw active everyone on here is in speculating and whatnot but I really don't understand how you guys keep coming up with these "profiles". I get it's your "opinion" and all but isn't more like a guess or shot in the dark than anything? I just don't see how this is helping at all. I think speculation has to be based off of at least some form of facts... this stuff is literally coming from nowhere.

Moo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. This one made me think of the Hitchcock movie "Psycho". ;o)

The fact that they do not have a precise number of suspects indicates, to me, that they do not have footprints. I was hoping that there would be clear sets of footprints in a muddy area near the river or creek. Supposing that one suspect would not be just a driver of a getaway car.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it footprints that led them to the location of the bodies?

In reference to the video posted on Facebook of someone's security system footage, I submitted the tip. I don't believe we can discuss the video further, but just wanted to FYI.

That guy might not be the killer, but it still looks like he was up to no good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w