IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone able to download the video from one of the various links and email it in as a tip? Don't want it to get deleted and LE can't see it. I'm unable to at the moment.
I have the video but I've read several people sent it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Help! I can't find the cctv video!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

The guy that owns the house said he contacted police. They told him there was no connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just typed a long post out and it just vanished before I could post it :(. I still keep dwelling on that guy associated with the high bridge on Facebook and how similar he dresses. The jeans and hoodie over cap etc. I feel guilty as he probably is innocent and I keep bringing him up. He only had three friends on his list and his wife was a member of the the missing persons group in that area. I think the tip has been called in by a few people so I guess it must not be him . I have not called it in as I am sure it has. Sorry to keep harping on about it. Anyhow I shortened this post . I guess I brought it up again after reading posts saying he may be a water person or rides a motorcycle. I think he had a motorcycle in one pic. I can not quite remember. Many people look similar to each other so I should stop dwelling on this. .

Depending on what dialog box your posting a reply to in the thread; either select the 'go advanced icon' OR 'preview post icon ' that saves your text from the editor buffer to the editor.(I'm trying to use geek �� terminology for what I am referencing rather than say just 'hit the thingie' or 'thang'.Hope I make sense :crazy:

I slowed down the tempo of the second audio release by 30%, added some blank space, and cut out the repeats.

https://instaud.io/Mwt

Solequinox thanks is not enough. I just listened to you enhanced audio & my first impression was 'initially 'it sounds like he 'either 'could be in the process of doing something 'strenuous' OR perhaps he 'took a deep breath 'prior to speaking like he was attempting to give orders & not sound anxious?

Please 'anyone' reading ~tell me what you notice.Or perhaps I am trying too hard.:blushing:
:cow:

I have the video but I've read several people sent it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My concern is that the tips were submitted with just a link to the video. If the poster removes the video from their Facebook, or Facebook takes it down, they can't see it. I think someone should download it and email it as an attachment to LE.

Yes sometimes they like to insert themselves into the aftermath by helping to search or going to a vigil. They get their kicks from the fact they are responsible and nobody around has a clue yet.
And on the flip side, if someone didn't go to the vigil or help search, who perhaps was close to the family or the girls, could be a clue too. IT goes both ways, unfortunately.

My concern is that the tips were submitted with just a link to the video. If the poster removes the video from their Facebook, or Facebook takes it down, they can't see it. I think someone should download it and email it as an attachment to LE.
Done

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

That bridge has 6 step-outs, 3 on each side, like the one in question, and appears to be taken from the SE side.

Asking for anyone's opinion, would I be correct thinking the camera was off the bridge when the pic of the POI was taken? It appears to me that he is nearing the end of the bridge (step out)? So if precious Libby took the pic, she would not have been standing on the bridge? TIA

I had to skip through many pages of posts so it's possible someone could have already pointed this out. If so, I'm sorry for repeating.

In looking at this photo, the top of his jeans look weird to me. At first I thought it was his tshirt hanging out the bottom BUT......his hands are in his pocket and you can still see the "red rim" around the top of his jeans (looking at the photo on the left). The picture on the right looks more like a fanny pack or tshirt. If it were his shirt, his hands would have it "bunched up" but yet you can clearly see the tan/red line below his hands. I don't really know what difference this would make, and it could be the lighting/shadow from his jacket but just looks weird to me. IF his jeans are "colored" with something, it might be something that would stick out to someone who saw him later or picked him up. Could it be blood from something previously he had done and that's why the girls started recording? And look at the pic on the right, what is that "blur" on his leg? I know it could be the enhancement/pixles or did LE block something out? It just really looks like blood around his pant line to me :(

I also listened to the "cleaned up" version of the recording and the voice doesn't sound demanding to me, just talking. It's so easy to say "I would have done x or y" but I've been in situations as an adult, nothing near like this or as scary, where I look back and think "why didn't I do x or y differently??!!" These poor children were scared and uneasy and one had enough thought to record. Unbelievable! I don't even know if I would have thought to do that.

Prayers and hugs and thoughts to their families.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi-suspect-double-970px.jpg
    Delphi-suspect-double-970px.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 636
Yep 100% - you never need to put in a password when swiping up! It's meant to be for easy access to the camera app - Apple did this so if you give your phone to someone to take a photo they don't need to go through the hassle of asking for your password/unlocking it etc

I have an iPhone and if I don't put in my passcode or use my thumb print, I cannot swipe up.

If I press the home button, swipe left to open the camera, then swipe right to change to video mode. I think it's different based on which iPhone you have an which operating system you have.

:) Yeah I figured that. Honestly I looked for the acronyms before posting, really I did! Couldn't find it.

Under the heading Forum Finesse is a list of many of the acronyms used (WS Lingo):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?276298-Websleuths-Lingo

Forum Finesse also has a lot of tips and topics that are useful when trying to figure out how things work here, troubleshooting, etc.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-Forum-Finesse

Sir,
Do you think he is a new member or has been on websleuths for a while?
Why don't you become verified? I appreciate your insight.
Also, with respect to the phone pinging all over town, there could be a third possibility; the phone pinged all over town until the battery went dead.
IMO

Can you find when the username was created?? If you are right, it should not be difficult to track the IP address.

I have it downloaded and have passed it on.

Ok y'all, I feel like we are treading on thin ice...asking for pm's, talking about pm's is not allowed. Just PM the person yourself. I don't want to see this thread shutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any facts put forth thus far that would imply the guy lives with his elderly mom and keeps her from the news.

I do have education in forensics and even the most seasoned of us wouldn't make a blind speculation like that.. just needed to point it out. I just hope most sleuthers don't take these random profiles too seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We also need to be real careful about posting opinions as facts. Provide a link or insert a IMO, MOO, JMO.

Hello, Everyone. I noticed that quite a few WS members are getting testy and irritable with one another on this thread. I am guessing that the emotional investment many have made in this case due to the youth and innocence of the victims is taking a toll on everyone. Please be kind to one another. If someone posts something that has been mentioned before, please just give them a pass and keep scrolling. It doesn't help the case to call out one another on what we might perceive to be redundant or foolish posts. The it world is cruel enough without taking it out on one another.
I second this post. We have lots of new members also. We need to be welcoming. Scrolling is so much better.[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My own opinion.

There is a link here somewhere to Websleuths acronyms. I'll post it as soon as I find it.

oops I was wrong, lol sorry.... I thought it was My Opinion Only....I need to brush up on my acronyms lol.

Depending on what dialog box your posting a reply to in the thread; either select the 'go advanced icon' OR 'preview post icon ' that saves your text from the editor buffer to the editor.(I'm trying to use geek �� terminology for what I am referencing rather than say just 'hit the thingie' or 'thang'.Hope I make sense :crazy:

Solequinox thanks is not enough. I just listened to you enhanced audio & my first impression was 'initially 'it sounds like he either could be in the process of doing something 'strenuous' OR perhaps he 'took a deep breath 'prior to speaking like he is attempting to give orders & not sound anxious?

Please 'anyone' reading ~tell me what you notice.Or perhaps I am trying too hard.:blushing:
:cow:
I visualize him directing them down the hill with his mouth and head.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member