IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she ended up putting the phone in her pocket which could explain why just voices were heard from him and no video.
We don't know there is no video, that's just what LE released.

Help! I can't find the cctv video!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
Find initials LH in comments then follow to her wall. She posted it on her wall.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help ya'll!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone and if I don't put in my passcode or use my thumb print, I cannot swipe up.

If I press the home button, swipe left to open the camera, then swipe right to change to video mode. I think it's different based on which iPhone you have an which operating system you have.

Oh how odd! What kind of iPhone do you have? It's not so much to do with the model, it's actually to do with your IOS and whether or not it's up to date or supports this.

I think it depends if you have a passcode or not. If you don't, you can swipe up and press the camera icon and it allows you to use it. But if you have a passcode you can still swipe left from the homepage into the camera.
Regardless though, it would've been quite easy for her to access her camera. She may have even just left it rolling when he approached them. I don't think it's too important to dwell on how she got her camera up anyway haha, just a lot of people have been so curious about that element buuuut she's a teenager with a smartphone who I assume loved taking photos.. they know all the ways to access the camera as quickly as possible i'd say haha (my sister is 14 and she basically lives with her phone with the camera on..)

The fact that they do not have a precise number of suspects indicates, to me, that they do not have footprints. I was hoping that there would be clear sets of footprints in a muddy area near the river or creek. Supposing that one suspect would not be just a driver of a getaway car.
Actually the footprints are what led searchers to the bodies. Does anyone have that link? Gardenias posted a great news video upthread which included some radio recordings of LE where they clearly state they found footprints.

Has anyone considered that these girls may have been lured here to meet a catfish on social media?

Is there any reason to think this is not the case?

I have my iPhone set so I don't need a passcode or a thumbprint. It's really all about how you choose to use your phone settings.

There is a very interesting book called "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin de Becker that talks about trusting your instincts and how we are socialized to be polite and ignore them. I believe that successful serial killers don't tend to set off victim's intuitive internal alarms until it is too late.

Is someone able to download the video from one of the various links and email it in as a tip? Don't want it to get deleted and LE can't see it. I'm unable to at the moment.
If it's the Lafayette CCTV it's been submitted several times. If it's another my apologies.

I had to skip through many pages of posts so it's possible someone could have already pointed this out. If so, I'm sorry for repeating.

In looking at this photo, the top of his jeans look weird to me. At first I thought it was his tshirt hanging out the bottom BUT......his hands are in his pocket and you can still see the "red rim" around the top of his jeans (looking at the photo on the left). The picture on the right looks more like a fanny pack or tshirt. If it were his shirt, his hands would have it "bunched up" but yet you can clearly see the tan/red line below his hands. I don't really know what difference this would make, and it could be the lighting/shadow from his jacket but just looks weird to me. IF his jeans are "colored" with something, it might be something that would stick out to someone who saw him later or picked him up. Could it be blood from something previously he had done and that's why the girls started recording? And look at the pic on the right, what is that "blur" on his leg? I know it could be the enhancement/pixles or did LE block something out? It just really looks like blood around his pant line to me :(

I also listened to the "cleaned up" version of the recording and the voice doesn't sound demanding to me, just talking. It's so easy to say "I would have done x or y" but I've been in situations as an adult, nothing near like this or as scary, where I look back and think "why didn't I do x or y differently??!!" These poor children were scared and uneasy and one had enough thought to record. Unbelievable! I don't even know if I would have thought to do that.

Prayers and hugs and thoughts to their families.

attachment.php

What is that long bar looking thing under his jeans on both legs above the knee.

This is a tip that can link to the perp. He was wearing something like a knee brace or something on both legs.

I hope LE is aware of that anomoly above the knees.

What is the concensus of what that hard object is on both legs above the knee.

Knee Braces is all I have been thinking it could be.

If anyone knows anyone who wears that on their legs then we have the guy.

All JMO of course

Oh how odd! What kind of iPhone do you have? It's not so much to do with the model, it's actually to do with your IOS and whether or not it's up to date or supports this.

I think it depends if you have a passcode or not. If you don't, you can swipe up and press the camera icon and it allows you to use it. But if you have a passcode you can still swipe left from the homepage into the camera.
Regardless though, it would've been quite easy for her to access her camera. She may have even just left it rolling when he approached them. I don't think it's too important to dwell on how she got her camera up anyway haha, just a lot of people have been so curious about that element buuuut she's a teenager with a smartphone who I assume loved taking photos.. they know all the ways to access the camera as quickly as possible i'd say haha (my sister is 14 and she basically lives with her phone with the camera on..)

I agree. In my house we have iPhone 5, 5s , 5c, 6, 6s and 7. All can swipe to the camera without putting in the passcode. Never tried it on the 4 or the 4s- haven't used those in a while LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, God bless these two girls and their families-this is a horrific crime. As i've seen news developing in the case I think there are two plausible possibilities here, one which has been mentioned and the other which i haven't seen posted yet. One that the girls thought they were meeting up with some other young teen they met online. these days these kids talk to people on online video games and they could have struck up a 'friendship' with who they thought was another young person. Two, that this could be the father of a classmate or friend. The reason i say that is that this person had to know that this particular school was off on that Monday which wasn't an officially recognized holiday. How would this person know the area to go in and out undetected unless he was a local. It could have been that this sicko had access to the girls social media accounts through their child and had been following them online. From the grainy picture he seems he came prepared and also did his best to try and hide his face (maybe because someone would recognize him?). I think there's a slim chance this was an unexpected encounter. I hope they find this scum of the earth soon.

I went and looked at security video taken of a man on someones property and I also found a sickos fb page that in my opinion is right up there on the list. I think they are one in the same and a RSO. What do I do with this info. What do I do?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Send it off to LE.

What is that long bar looking thing under his jeans on both legs above the knee.

This is a tip that can link to the perp. He was wearing something like a knee brace or something on both legs.

All JMO of course

I think what people are picking up about his legs is because of the bagginess of his jeans. But he does walk with a very unique gait.

All JMO of course

I think it's just a shadow and the natural crease of a baggy pant.

oops I was wrong, lol sorry.... I thought it was My Opinion Only....I need to brush up on my acronyms lol.
I use it as my opinion only. Jmo.😁

The phone issue was somethingoing that confused me because my phone locks after a minute too but I put my video recorder on earlier and put my phone on table while I did some stuff and when I went back it had recorded for 5 mins without locking. I think she was probably already recording when this guy appears and she puts the phone in her pocket either knowing it's recording or not realising.

iPhone will record without locking until the battery dies or it runs out of space. I recently set up an iPhone to record what my dog did when I left the house. I came back to more than four hours of her walking around the kitchen.

Has anyone considered that these girls may have been lured here to meet a catfish on social media?

Is there any reason to think this is not the case?

IMO, we'd have our killer in custody by now. Social media is the easiest trail to follow.

iPhone will record without locking until the battery dies or it runs out of space. I recently set up an iPhone to record what my dog did when I left the house. I came back to more than four hours of her walking around the kitchen.

HA so cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members