IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use it as my opinion only. Jmo.��

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ot ----I guess it can be used both ways...what does jmo mean? lol only kidding, messin wit ya....thanx

A little surprised that the voice was deemed a " deep" one.
Maybe the scratchy/smoker's voice noted by some here, was actually a deep voice, that horrors- became and sounded higher/strained, due to the perp's excitement or anger felt, just prior to attacking?
speculation, imo.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/authoritie...-receive-500-tips-public/story?id=45683625Feb 23, 2017, 11:14 AM ET
The surge in tips followed the release of a new video clip retrieved from the cellphone of one of the victims, 14-year-old Liberty "Libby" German. When police played some audio from the clip at a news conference in the town of Delphi on Wednesday morning, reporters heard just three words from a deep voice: "Down the hill."
Investigators believe the clip was recorded just before the attack.

Investigators recovered other evidence from the girl's phone that is also not being released, Bursten said.
Citizens can provide information about this case by calling the Delphi murder tip line at 844-459-5786. Information can be reported anonymously. Tips can also be emailed to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
rbbm.

What is that long bar looking thing under his jeans on both legs above the knee.

This is a tip that can link to the perp. He was wearing something like a knee brace or something on both legs.

I hope LE is aware of that anomoly above the knees.

What is the concensus of what that hard object is on both legs above the knee.

Knee Braces is all I have been thinking it could be.

If anyone knows anyone who wears that on their legs then we have the guy.

All JMO of course

I feel like it's honestly just shadows and the result of a poor quality image / photo still taken from motion
I definitely don't see a knee brace and I feel like that would be very hindering if he was planning to kill people

Also to the user who suggested the brown patch is blood.. I again feel like it's probably just a t-shirt. I think one hand is in his jeans pocket and the other is in his jacket pocket or he could just be walking weirdly with awkward hand positions. (especially if he is concealing a weapon or something)

I really doubt it is blood as in the first image it cuts off and blood tends to drip.. not cut off straight. Blood would create splatters, not perfect lines and edges.

I think staring at this photo too long doesn't do you any good.. look at it once, twice, three times but anymore than that and you'll start imagining things or over analysing shadows!!

There is a very interesting book called "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin de Becker that talks about trusting your instincts and how we are socialized to be polite and ignore them. I believe that successful serial killers don't tend to set off victim's intuitive internal alarms until it is too late.

Yes, it is, thanks for that. I recently purchased this item, based on a fellow Websleuther's (maybe your?) recommendation. Excellent read, with excellent advice.

I trust my instincts quite often, and make darn sure I am aware of my surroundings.

First, God bless these two girls and their families-this is a horrific crime. As i've seen news developing in the case I think there are two plausible possibilities here, one which has been mentioned and the other which i haven't seen posted yet. One that the girls thought they were meeting up with some other young teen they met online. these days these kids talk to people on online video games and they could have struck up a 'friendship' with who they thought was another young person. Two, that this could be the father of a classmate or friend. The reason i say that is that this person had to know that this particular school was off on that Monday which wasn't an officially recognized holiday. How would this person know the area to go in and out undetected unless he was a local. It could have been that this sicko had access to the girls social media accounts through their child and had been following them online. From the grainy picture he seems he came prepared and also did his best to try and hide his face (maybe because someone would recognize him?). I think there's a slim chance this was an unexpected encounter. I hope they find this scum of the earth soon.

I dont post often but from the beginning I wondered if this was a friends Dad.

I wouldn't write off the possibility that the assailant knew this was a secluded area and came to *wait* for a lone, female hiker or runner. I'd venture, as close as this was to Purdue, there is a plethora of young, attractive potential victims that could/would likely come to exercise at such an apparently scenic area on a school holiday.

I think the assailant could have reasonably foreseen the potential to find a victim in this particular place on this particular day.

oops I was wrong, lol sorry.... I thought it was My Opinion Only....I need to brush up on my acronyms lol.

It is either--my opinion only or my own opinion.

The phone issue was somethingoing that confused me because my phone locks after a minute too but I put my video recorder on earlier and put my phone on table while I did some stuff and when I went back it had recorded for 5 mins without locking. I think she was probably already recording when this guy appears and she puts the phone in her pocket either knowing it's recording or not realising.

Yes imo the girls were on a hill when the image of him was taken, he is heard then after seeing to get down the hill. She probably kept her phone on from there. He may not have realized he was being filmed. Jmo

A little surprised that the voice was deemed a " deep" one.
Maybe the scratchy/smoker's voice noted by some here, was actually a deep voice, that horrors- became and sounded higher/strained, due to the perp's excitement or anger felt, just prior to attacking?
speculation, imo.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/authoritie...-receive-500-tips-public/story?id=45683625Feb 23, 2017, 11:14 AM ET

rbbm.
I thought it was anything but deep. I think he was speaking in gruff, clipped tones. Sort of agitated excitement/nerves. But I'd say he has a medium voice. Not a high talker, but certainly not a baritone. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.wlwt.com/article/mystery-surrounds-trenton-teens-disappearance/8955650

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1640185946287577/?type=3&theater

Would someone with an open mind who know a lot about this case please look at these two links and tell me their opinions. I think its very possible they were before Abby and Liberty. I believe they look very similar to Abby, IMO Abby was the target.

I appreciate others opinions, this case has captured my attention and I have been doing a lot of searching through the internet trying to put the puzzle together as best as we can with the limited info we have gotten.

Both of these cases are near active railroads, railroads that head right for Delphi, the go in date order. If no one else sees what I am seeing thats okay I just would love someone elses input.

What is that long bar looking thing under his jeans on both legs above the knee.

This is a tip that can link to the perp. He was wearing something like a knee brace or something on both legs.

I hope LE is aware of that anomoly above the knees.

What is the concensus of what that hard object is on both legs above the knee.

Knee Braces is all I have been thinking it could be.

If anyone knows anyone who wears that on their legs then we have the guy.

All JMO of course

It's clear to me that he was walking straight with his head up, then put his head down and pivoted towards whoever was taking the video. I don't think there are braces on his legs at all.

Someone posted that Abbie died the next day (14th). Is this speculation or did I miss some released information?

You'd think, but these companies like Facebook, Snapchat, have a vested interest in protecting their user security. Absent clear evidence indicating that's how they met an attacker, any releases from social media, such as IP addresses necessary to track a catfish, would have to be obtained from a judge, who wouldn't order their release without some degree of litigation and some showing of necessity by the police.

Has there been any updates regarding the plan to put up trail cams at the hiking area?

Yes, it is, thanks for that. I recently purchased this item, based on a fellow Websleuther's (maybe your?) recommendation. Excellent read, with excellent advice.

I trust my instincts quite often, and make darn sure I am aware of my surroundings.

I've seen this book recommended several times on this site over the years, and have yet to buy it! I need to.

Someone posted that Abbie died the next day (14th). Is this speculation or did I miss some released information?

Total speculation, based on obituaries I believe.

Libby's obit states Feb 13th, Abby's Feb 14th. Perhaps an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en