IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorities investigating the slayings of two girls in Indiana have received over 500 tips since making an impassioned plea on Wednesday for people to come forward with information, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told ABC News Thursday.

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/79521/

2/4/2017 - Kokomo 14 year old vanished from Highland Park, which has a historic covered bridge. See link to park below.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...AAAAABo/ruqWMs2R2g8dHxl0d9qWTR52bgHim1WFgCJkC

Can someone please explain to me why LE and others keep insisting these other missing girls are not related to the Delphi case? I loathe when they are immediately blamed as runaways. Although I get it, sometimes it is repeat behavior.

It's not as if they are missing from two states away. It's the same state. Why so quick to insist they could not be related?

rsbm

I was particularly struck by the white/light colored 'rope' loop hanging out of the back of his jacket. Looked a lot like the white/light colored loop thingy sticking out of the top front of the suspect in the still from Libby's video.

the only thing I find odd about the man's behavior on the tape is one frame is hood is down and the next the hood is up. His clothes don't look messed up, I don't see mud on his jeans or even wet jeans down by his shoes. No tears and the shirt looks to be in the same place.

It is scary to think that someone classed as a runaway was actually abducted or murdered.

I had a close friend in HS, who ran away, and was happened upon and murdered n Baltimore. Her name was Amanda Hall, and she was 16. It does happen

Spent a bunch of time trying to get more detail out of his face. Probably not possible, and I dont know what I'm doing. Here's what I ended up with though.
f9d941d27d9f524224a56fe811f0dc17.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ImMimis said:
Today 11:23 AM
Took me the longest time to NOT see a scared monkey in this pic. But what I also think I see....is the character "The Punisher" from Marvel comics on that guy's shirt. There are different versions of course but I found one online that looks exact..just not sure how to post pic here.

Seventeen-hundred – that’s the number of tips police have received since releasing the audio of a suspect in the Carroll County double homicide case.

“Down the hill, down the hill, down the hill,” a suspect’s voice said on a police released audio clip Wednesday during a press conference.

Those three words have inspired 1,000 phone calls and 700 email tips to police, and there have been 3,000 total since the investigation began.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

I actually think abby was the target also. The rest of the stuff don't gel. Nobody would go back to the abduction place to dump a body, especially with searches going on.

I am not sure why people would think this way.

The winning powerball ticket was sold in Lafayette, Indiana. . I hope the killer didn't win it.

While Bursten said the newly released audio file was not high quality, he did believe it would be strong enough to help someone recognize the unknown man's voice. He once again urged the public to come forward with any information.

"If you hear this and think 'that sounds like, fill in the blank,' call us," he said. "Tell us who you think it is. If it's not the right person, they're just going to be out a little bit of time and they'll never know it was you who called. But it might be the right person, and you could be the person that helps us to solve this horrible crime."

http://www.rushvillerepublican.com/...cle_8675a848-e118-5206-8683-df69b407afd5.html

We should all take to twitter & Facebook to call the stations out for not doing it to protect our kids. If there is enough heat they will give in & start doing more to help. They have a lot of power and need to use it. I google different states/towns news stations then go to twitter at least 2x a day and start retweeting his picture to get it out. We all need to do something like that and we could canvas entire country & I would include border areas on Canadian side as well

Worry about prosecution after we stop him from murdering another innocent young girl.

RSBM

With all due respect, what is the point of capturing him with ill regard to the prosecution if the end result is his freedom due to the investigation being compromised by too much information being released? He might get off the streets quicker but if he doesn't stay behind bars, what's the point?

Please don't get me wrong, I want this vile creature caught as quickly as possible but I also want him behind bars until he takes his last breath for what he has done.

I believe there is a delicate and deliberate balance LE must maintain as frustrating as this is. Does LE always get it right? Absolutely not. But after seeing the press conference yesterday, I have complete confidence in Abby's and Libby's team.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The winning powerball ticket was sold in Lafayette, Indiana. . I hope the killer didn't win it.

Well, if he did, we'll all get a good look at him soon. Powerball winners can't really stay under the radar for long. We'll be able to hear his voice, too.

Authorities investigating the slayings of two girls in Indiana have received over 500 tips since making an impassioned plea on Wednesday for people to come forward with information, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told ABC News Thursday.

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/79521/

The press conference made an impact this case has even made UK news websites and even Australian news.

ImMimis said:
Today 11:23 AM
Took me the longest time to NOT see a scared monkey in this pic. But what I also think I see....is the character "The Punisher" from Marvel comics on that guy's shirt. There are different versions of course but I found one online that looks exact..just not sure how to post pic here.

It is close, but I don't think it is. The eye in the Punisher logo is pointy on the outside. Also it looks too high up on the shirt.

Can someone please explain to me why LE and others keep insisting these other missing girls are not related to the Delphi case? I loathe when they are immediately blamed as runaways. Although I get it, sometimes it is repeat behavior.

It's not as if they are missing from two states away. It's the same state. Why so quick to insist they could not be related?

I know right? Kokomo is 34 miles from Delphi. What resources did the Kokomo girl have? I am not sure but I think she did not bring her phone. That to me is significant for a 14 yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en