IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted that Abbie died the next day (14th). Is this speculation or did I miss some released information?

Only speculation. Some think one of the obituaries is just listing the day they went missing vs the other is the day their bodies were actually discovered. Mixed up dates on obituaries is actually fairly common. Hope that helps.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/mystery-surrounds-trenton-teens-disappearance/8955650

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1640185946287577/?type=3&theater

Would someone with an open mind who know a lot about this case please look at these two links and tell me their opinions. I think its very possible they were before Abby and Liberty. I believe they look very similar to Abby, IMO Abby was the target.

I appreciate others opinions, this case has captured my attention and I have been doing a lot of searching through the internet trying to put the puzzle together as best as we can with the limited info we have gotten.

Both of these cases are near active railroads, railroads that head right for Delphi, the go in date order. If no one else sees what I am seeing thats okay I just would love someone elses input.

I don't think they're connected with this case. Neither of those girls have been found, alive or otherwise, right? That's the catch for me. These girls weren't found too far from where they were dropped off, the other two weren't found at all.

What is that long bar looking thing under his jeans on both legs above the knee.

This is a tip that can link to the perp. He was wearing something like a knee brace or something on both legs.

I hope LE is aware of that anomoly above the knees.

What is the concensus of what that hard object is on both legs above the knee.

Knee Braces is all I have been thinking it could be.

If anyone knows anyone who wears that on their legs then we have the guy.

All JMO of course

I see what you are talking about but I personally think it's just a shadow.

I too would like to see the video. I'm looking, seeing that others to continue to look for video too. I'd be grateful.

Neither girl has been found, but they were both reported as runaways. There has not been a mass search for them that I am aware of.

I keep hearing our dear mod's directives echoing in my head.
-Address the post, not the poster
-Scroll and roll; if you think a post is against TOS, alert a mod
-Do not sleuth other members
-Do not tell others how to post

Just thinking that maybe this guy starting chasing them after he saw them viedo tapping them. The remark might of been picked up while he was chasing them or they were hiding. Maybe he wasn't leading at all maybe he was chasing them.

For those wondering about the audio, and are just now joining the thread and discussion regarding this horrific act:

There are multiple versions of it which have been released. I believe this was done on purpose, and many others on SM agree, and some here agree, too. MOO is this was done on purpose, they want people to not only listen to it multiple times, but from different sources. On a few examples, the speed of the loop changes towards the end, so that the sound of "hill" changes. I think, too, that the beginning of the audio is different from various sources.

Hearing the change in pitch, inflection, speed, etc., might make someone subconsciously connect the image files with voice of someone they know.

Just wanted to plug this into this end of the thread.

I feel like it's honestly just shadows and the result of a poor quality image / photo still taken from motion
I definitely don't see a knee brace and I feel like that would be very hindering if he was planning to kill people

Also to the user who suggested the brown patch is blood.. I again feel like it's probably just a t-shirt. I think one hand is in his jeans pocket and the other is in his jacket pocket or he could just be walking weirdly with awkward hand positions. (especially if he is concealing a weapon or something)

I really doubt it is blood as in the first image it cuts off and blood tends to drip.. not cut off straight. Blood would create splatters, not perfect lines and edges.

I think staring at this photo too long doesn't do you any good.. look at it once, twice, three times but anymore than that and you'll start imagining things or over analysing shadows!!

BBM

If it was a shirt, it would be bunched up ABOVE his hand in order for his hand to fit in his pocket. You can't see the tshirt "moved" with the placement of his hand in his pocket. That's the only thing that got me to thinking it wasn't a tshirt.

I agree with your second comment. Unless something was laying in his lap or he was holding it close when he cut it (and I'm talking an animal here, not the murders). But I'm with you, it still wouldn't make a straight line.

And FYI I wasn't looking at it too long :) I just googled the story and it popped up and it stood out to me. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Neither girl has been found, but they were both reported as runaways. There has not been a mass search for them that I am aware of.
It is scary to think that someone classed as a runaway was actually abducted or murdered.

I honestly thought this is what happened too.-

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Robert Lindsay Unsub is not a local but I firmly believe he has some ties to the area and he actually has some tenuous ties one or more of these families. And he has been in contact with these families or people who know them since the killing.

I believe he only targeted one of the girls. I say Abbie. I think Libby was just in the way of Abbie and he eliminated her pretty quickly. And then he kept Abbie alive for a while because she did not die until the next day. He may have kept her all night long somewhere so he could use her. The girls were kept secluded until the 2/13 search ended. They were somehow placed at the find site on 2/14 before the search started. The find site is really just a dump site. They were killed somewhere else, a secluded place.

I actually think abby was the target also. The rest of the stuff don't gel. Nobody would go back to the abduction place to dump a body, especially with searches going on.

Took me the longest time to NOT see a scared monkey in this pic. But what I also think I see....is the character "The Punisher" from Marvel comics on that guy's shirt. There are different versions of course but I found one online that looks exact..just not sure how to post pic here.

May I ask what is so suspicious about this unknown man's behavior? That he looked up at the security? That he got into the passenger seat with another man?

rsbm

I was particularly struck by the white/light colored 'rope' loop hanging out of the back of his jacket. Looked a lot like the white/light colored loop thingy sticking out of the top front of the suspect in the still from Libby's video.

The family members chose a date
When it is unknown . Generally the funeral home submits the obituary after it is written with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay