IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So LE has stated that it is not a person, but posts, right? Because the post you are commenting on can be read the other way, IMO.

The only problem with that being a person (besides what LE stated) is that I don't see the kind of shadow an adult human would make, on the bridge, in the same direction as the little girl's.

On another topic, the audio. Ugh. I don't even know how anyone could make out words, let alone determine that's a human being speaking. It sounds very raspy.

Hey gitana. Glad to see you here.

The thought of what else may be on that video by Libby sets me on-edge.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-teen-records-suspect-before-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/
Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

News 18 asked, “Do you expect to release anything else from that video?”

Carter replied, “I hope we don’t have to, I hope what we’ve released is enough. I hope that people will take a step back and they’ll do what I suggested – a piece, a part, a thing, not a face, not necessarily a face, but a piece of clothing, a walk, a stride, a right hand in a pocket.”

Hi all, I've been following this case along with many and just wanted to add my thought's. After watching the full press conference I got the impression LE feel this wasn't just some random that happened to be there at the time, I think its possible the person/persons responsible knows one of the girls through social media and seen the girls plans to go for a hike that day.
I think LE know there was more than one person involved in the girls murder but they don't want to say so yet.
I wonder if the girls were being followed which is why Liberty starts filming on her phone in the first place, she seems a smart kid so it's likely she would have felt something was off.
When I listened to the audio my instant reaction was the voice doesn't match the big burly guy in the still pic from the video Liberty captured. I could be completely wrong but it was just my first thought. I wish LE would release more info but get why they can't. I feel if they know there's 2 people involved that could make a huge difference when it comes to tip offs from the public.

Also, not to judge anyone's fashion sense, but everything about his pants screams "dad jeans" at me. The style, with the shoes. I do a lot of thrifting(I like repurposing old fabric patterns) and everything he is wearing looks like a lot of the stuff you see on racks at goodwill. He is very dated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So LE has stated that it is not a person, but posts, right? Because the post you are commenting on can be read the other way, IMO.

The only problem with that being a person (besides what LE stated) is that I don't see the kind of shadow an adult human would make, on the bridge, in the same direction as the little girl's.

On another topic, the audio. Ugh. I don't even know how anyone could make out words, let alone determine that's a human being speaking. It sounds very raspy.

Listen to the FBI one much clearer than in PC

With all the chatter of the phone being water proof or not, do we know for a fact the phone has been found? It's possible the video/audio was retrieved from her cloud.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Then she is off the bridge, in my opinion.

The photo that is being posted was cropped early on, probably by media trying to fit both photos together onscreen. The one I posted for you was the original version released.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't think it matters in trying to catch this guy.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can see you thinking she is off the bridge....the spacing may not add up but I used your photo and see the same thing - but agree we can diagree!I know it doesn't matter in finding the guy - I just find it so strange that he is potentially that close with his head down and no weapon out.

Those boots kind of look like they're what you may wear while working at a meat packing factory? :thinking:
JMO of course.

I read the workers are supplied the boots for their shift. Wondering if those are a sample to match to the footprints at the scene.

Well,Good night everyone.I pray they find out who killed Libby and Abigail soon.This makes me very sad.

Did I miss something about Libby's cell being in water? LE has, in fact, they said there is more video however they can not compromise the case.

Probably heated moments leading to the crime that are not fit for general public consumption, i.e. vulgar language and specific details of the perps intentions.

With all the chatter of the phone being water proof or not, do we know for a fact the phone has been found? It's possible the video/audio was retrieved from her cloud.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nope. Speculation by some posters.

Also, not to judge anyone's fashion sense, but everything about his pants screams "dad jeans" at me. The style, with the shoes. I do a lot of thrifting(I like repurposing old fabric patterns) and everything he is wearing looks like a lot of the stuff you see on racks at goodwill. He is very dated.

There's still a market for dad jeans, my dad wears them and he buys them new. lol

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here and I'm using tapatalk and find it very frustrating. I've been a basic lurker for awhile, but I've never even created a name until today. Anyway, I'm in Indiana (Northern) so this case is all over our news. <modsnip>
Sorry realized my signature might come across inappropriate here but it's from a video game. I'm on another forum on tapatalk.

I'm not saying it's blood magic...but it's blood magic.

Welcome aboard! :welcome6:

Same here - I'm feeling edgy and frustrated that no one has come forward to ID the perp(s). With so many tips coming in, who knows, he may even have been ID'd but it could take time before the tip can be checked out. Even the DNA samples will take time, no matter that the lab is rushing.

[video=twitter;834587868991471616]https://twitter.com/LindseyEatoNews/status/834587868991471616[/video]

Great to see dedication like this. I can only imagine the number of kooky calls that are made to the tip line (i.e. 'sounds just like my ex-wife's third cousin's half-brother when I last talked to him in 1997). I wish them patience and stamina, AND continued hope that the call that identifies the killer/s comes SOON!

Dogface, do you have any ideas on what brand/type of shoes he is wearing? TIA

It's a good thing that I heard the clip on the news first. When I listened to the full press conference, I couldn't make out the audio clip at all. Try listening to a specific clip of the audio. It's much clearer.

Hopefully this link will work for you:
http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.wav

I can see you thinking she is off the bridge....the spacing may not add up but I used your photo and see the same thing - but agree we can diagree!I know it doesn't matter in finding the guy - I just find it so strange that he is potentially that close with his head down and no weapon out.
But we don't know where he grabbed them. Might not have been on the bridge. Could have been, but also could have been on the trail back to their pick up spot or at the pick up spot.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member