IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another strange thing about the press conferance. Why wasn't Jerry Holeman,
the lead investigator since day one, allowed to say a word?

Taken on days when school was not in session and they were not under close adult presence.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

It may be purely coincidental and speculative, at best and, at worst, there is a serial killer afoot, who prefers two (maybe more, but that would be so much harder to orchestrate). I know there has to be a personality like that in the past. The most obvious one is Charles Carl Roberts.

The media events are helpful in providing info to the public about identifying possibilities and keeping interest. Sometimes the answer is the last one anyone would’ve ever thought.

Thanks, and IMO.

Please, everyone, remember we do not allow numerology, astrology, psychics, or anything of this nature.

Thank you,
Tricia

Mtnlites can I please get your opinion on something: Do you believe BG is local?

I believe he has local ties-close family members, a girlfriend, a former girlfriend, etc. or that he used to live there himself. Perhaps he grew up there but has since moved away. I do think he was staying in Delphi when the murders occurred.

I believe he has local ties-close family members, a girlfriend, a former girlfriend, etc. or that he used to live there himself. Perhaps he grew up there but has since moved away. I do think he was staying in Delphi when the murders occurred.
Do you think you would recognize him if he walked past you?

Do you think you would recognize him if he walked past you?

Delphi isn't that big and if you don't know everyone then you generally at least know OF people and have some sort of connection to them. When BG's identity is finally revealed, I wouldn't be shocked if I or someone in my family either knew him or knew of him. I don't actually recognize the bridge picture, though, and at this point if BG walked past me I don't think I'd know it. When I was up there a couple of weeks ago, every other man looked like BG to me. (We had a funeral in Indianapolis but we spent a few days in Delphi with the family.)

Delphi isn't that big and if you don't know everyone then you generally at least know OF people and have some sort of connection to them. When BG's identity is finally revealed, I wouldn't be shocked if I or someone in my family either knew him or knew of him. I don't actually recognize the bridge picture, though, and at this point if BG walked past me I don't think I'd know it. When I was up there a couple of weeks ago, every other man looked like BG to me. (We had a funeral in Indianapolis but we spent a few days in Delphi with the family.)
Thanks so much. You're clearly bright and tuned in so if BG can walk past you and you not know it that says a lot. I've been to Delphi a few times for work and now if I go I feel a bit sad. I remember thinking what a cute safe town it seemed before the tragedy. I've never been to the bridge and now I don't think I would go. Thanks for your answers.

Honestly, no motive other than sexual assault of one or both girls, in both the cases (Iowa and Indiana) is realistic to me. Seems to be the motive in most murders of young girls and teens. Jmo

I have to believe LE knows who BG is. They have repeatedly stressed they are confident this will be solved.
They have every possible resource on the planet!
So what the bleep is it they are missing to make the arrest?
There's not plausible cause for an arrest on anyone?? No-one?? What tip do they keep asking for? It's like they are one sentence away in the press conferences from just telling us the info they need!
Who are they talking to when they say we need you, we can protect you? It can't all boil down to one person could it?

I wonder which is worse? For LE to come out and say we know who it is but cant prove it, or we don't know who it is?

I’m in shock right now. The vanguard is right on!!!! I feel I’m looking right at evil... wow
I don't know if you're looking at the same person it led me to and his (possible) history.... omg. But, I do know 1 thing---- if you Google a name plus mugshots and look at the images, all of the evil eyes that exist in those photos scare the bejeezus out of me! I don't even know that the name matters. Just any name woth mugshots after it. It is truly scary how many soulless people we have all around us. You can see it in the eyes. It truly scares me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know if you're looking at the same person it led me to and his (possible) history.... omg. But, I do know 1 thing---- if you Google a name plus mugshots and look at the images, all of the evil eyes that exist in those photos scare the bejeezus out of me! I don't even know that the name matters. Just any name woth mugshots after it. It is truly scary how many soulless people we have all around us. You can see it in the eyes. It truly scares me.

The eyes-yes!!! brought tears to my eyes. I went through a lot of pictures. Certain dates really make me notice things. I wonder if DeDee ever called in a tip-that investigating on her part is phenomenal!

The eyes-yes!!! brought tears to my eyes. I went through a lot of pictures. Certain dates really make me notice things. I wonder if DeDee ever called in a tip-that investigating on her part is phenomenal!

Dee created an entire dossier and sent it to 3 law enforcement agencies. She is on the ball and does a TON of work off of WS for the case.

Dee created an entire dossier and sent it to 3 law enforcement agencies. She is on the ball and does a TON of work off of WS for the case.

Amazing !!! She’s awesome! Really hope those agencies pay attention!

I think le made a point to say don't call in tips just cause you found someone on facebook who looks like someone. They want "I heard this guy say this" or "I saw that guy throw a backpack out". But I love the sleuthing!

I think le made a point to say don't call in tips just cause you found someone on facebook who looks like someone. They want "I heard this guy say this" or "I saw that guy throw a backpack out". But I love the sleuthing!

Yeah, they're wanting some firsthand experience. If the SM groups are any indication of the kinds of tips they've been receiving, they haven't been very helpful. (At one point someone turned in a guy who'd been dead for 3 years.) But every once in a while someone turns something up that's pretty valuable. Remember what happened here in the Casey Anthony case with the internet searches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine