IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it exists, but I would sure like to see video with perspective on the area that leads to the bridge, someone walking the bridge at a normal pace and shooting just the bridge, then providing perspective when walking off about the area where it ends. I find the long video available on youtube frustrating because it's so tedious and has stops to shoot irrelevant content off to both sides and down terrain with no reference.

Short of the girls jumping or being shoved off the bridge, which of course didn't happen, video of the bridge and its entry and end points, with the perspective referenced above, is the only way (for me anyway) to grasp the perspective and journey of the girls and the perp.

Part of what stumps me is, if Abby was photographed at 2:07 with no suspect in sight (that I can see), and by pick-up time less than an hour later (or around an hour and 23 minutes later if it was closer to 3:30), these children were dead or nearing death, what is the probable timeline (and journey) from all this bridge business and picture taking, then video/audio likely beginning, and them ending up where they were found? I know Bob did some estimation on times, but I have no perspective on how all this likely came together.

There are also two bridges, as I understand it, and both look sometimes long, sometimes shorter, depending on how they're shot. Those side wooden platforms on one imply a time at times that there are many more than 5 of them, and I have no idea which bridge is being referenced.

So far, to me, it's as if the girls and the suspect were transported to the bridge (not really), but perhaps I'm direction and spatially challenged.

Thanks for any help.
There are six platforms. I could not visually see the end of the bridge but it can be seen when I used a zoom lens. Other pics are in previous posts in this thread. If you zoom in you can see the barricade at the end.

1aacfc8d178f2588b335a1d815de66de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

maybe if they have video footage , after reviewing it, they spied that he spit out a piece of gum? They knew about where it would be, found it quickly when they came back? MOO

That's a good possibility...........or something similar. I was thinking along the lines of them having a shirt or a pair of jeans that had a button missing............and they went back to find the button...........and did.
Chewing gum would be even better.

I can't imagine it is all that difficult to get crime billboards up now that most boards are electronic. It's not like they need to print out the ads and crawl on up there to paste them up.

There are six platforms. I could not visually see the end of the bridge but it can be seen when I used a zoom lens. Other pics are in previous posts in this thread. If you zoom in you can see the barricade at the end.

1aacfc8d178f2588b335a1d815de66de.jpg

Anyway we could get you to go back over to the bridge and jump up and down on top of one of those platforms so we can all see how sturdy they are ?

Do you believe then that they crossed the river?, or do you believe he to took them in a car somewhere and came back to dump the bodies?

I don't know how they came to be at the "dump" site but I can not even imagine for one minute that he was that that close to Libby's phone and did not begin his descent into hell from that point. I really feel like the hill in the picture, though steep, is the hill he was referring to. MOO

Early in the case (thread 1 or 2) this connection was brought up. A tip was also sent in regarding a man who was very interested in historic bridges. I'm on my phone and can't check for it right now, but I'll look for it.
I was one that called in a tip of the man your speaking of!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't believe the suspect would have wanted her videoing any adventures.

I really don't think he was interested or in need of time-wasting ruses. I think he's a calculating hunter who had walked and scouted his turf, and he ambushed them and gained control very quickly and the walk to where they died was quickly commenced. I also don't believe that Libby would have fallen for such a lure.

Right on the money, jillycat.

A man such as this isn't going to play around with ruses. There is no time for that in his mind due to the time of day and location.

Yes....but what I meant was 2/13 is six months from 7/13 in one calendar year....and I can't count. You all have evidence of that now....but still...the 13th of the month...still kind of creepy.

So 42 months. apart..

ETA - I cant count either!

I think this is a case where this is SO SOLVABLE, it gathers attention. Like Baby Jessica in the well (for everyone who is old enough to remember) that caught the attention of the world. It's just so solvable, get this one baby out of the well before she dies. And that headline was the largest I've seen in the local newspaper ever, beating out JFK's assassination, when she was pulled out. It was so solvable.

Using 6000 billboards seems like a pretty easy effort - they already had the billboards, had the capability of displaying a picture on them, go for it. That's just a resource that's sitting there waiting to be used at virtually no cost as I understand it.

Couple that with the fact you've got a guy out there snatching honor roll children off a bridge and murdering them, that gets the attention of LE.

I also think it may due in part to the contradictory nature of the whole thing, i.e., "We MUST find this monster at all costs and we need your help!! Here's one fuzzy picture and 3 words. That's all we can give you." JMO

It is confusing. This would lead me to believe they did not have DNA until yesterday. What could they have possibly gone back for, over a week later?

I kinda took it as they got confirmation recently that DNA was available from the girls/scene. That it had been extracted and there's enough for a profile, which they are now putting together. I think the DNA was found when the girls were. Now they are just tying up loose ends. We will hear more about the DNA soon, imo. I hope I'm right, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My second day on Websleuths and I like it very much here :)

And I do have a question: Could it be possible the suspect said "Down the hill" because he told the girl there was something he wanted to show them or something he needed help with? The way he says this words are - to me - very laidback, so I thought maybe he wasn´t aggressive at first (but the girls got suspicious anyway).

I think it was an order with a weapon on show his voice is emotionless because he is likely a psychopath.

I just keep thinking and to be honest the more I stay away from here the more pops into my head.

So, we now know that Libby and Abigail were BFF's. Together all the time and liked to hike.

From hereon in this is MOO and me thinking out loud.

I think he first came across the girls on one of their hikes. He may have even talked to them. They piqued his interest. Maybe he's run across them a couple of times. Maybe he's followed them and they didn't know. I think he picked the girls and has been keeping his eye on them for a little while now. Maybe he did find them on FB or Snapchat or KIK (I hate KIK). I think he's been watching and formulating a plan. He knows they are a twosome. He knew they would be off school. He knew they liked to hike and had seen them before on the trail. I think he laid in wait for them. I don't think it was opportunistic at all anymore. I think it was planned.

I'm wondering if the girls saw him and thought oh man, here comes that creepy guy that wants to talk to us all the time and Libby started filming. Maybe she was starting to get a little freaked out by these encounters.

I'm beginning to think that the girls knew him, but didn't know him if that makes sense.

I think he wanted both of them. Two was better than one. Two was a thrill beyond a thrill.

MOO MOO

Somebody better tell fox 59 that...

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered.
That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators. It’s a strong lead, in a case where authorities have been clamoring for any clue about the murderer. But just how important could is this DNA evidence be?
It is now the third piece of evidence investigators have said publicly they have: the grainy suspect photo, that chilling audio of a man’s voice saying “down the hill,” and now some kind of DNA sample.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/dna-evidence-recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/

Sounds like someone working on the case may be leaking information. It's pretty detailed to make up. Then again, it's Fox news.

can someone zoom in on shoes?

The part of the boot that i could see on the image to thr right of the two images his left foot looked to have 4 places visible for laces. Most folks that i am aware of that work in places that would be bloody or chitty would not wear lace up foot wear. Too yucky :)

I think it was an order with a weapon on show his voice is emotionless because he is likely a psychopath.
I don't know if I'd say he's likely a psychopath. Depending on if you mean that in the old clinical sense or just mean he's got some kind of mental issues. Emotionless is more indicative of sociopathy JMO

I forgot to quote Steelman.

Ha ha. Not ever. I ended up not getting on at all. Although my daughter went to the first one and it was better than the actual bridge ties, she said. Here's a pic she took up there.

75d17be8dd8964f2500ba9fc76c714e3.jpg

JMO...but based on the photos of the suspect....he looks so bundled up, not much skin in showing...that I doubt they could've gotten much of his skin under their nails....unless they went for the face.

My guess is, he wasn't bundled up the whole time. If you understand what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx