IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Last edited:
From the article:
According to Vido, ‘Shots’ had messaged with Libby during the sleepover she had with Abby ahead of their final day. In fact, Shots was one of the last people she communicated with on the morning she and her friend went missing.

Now, investigators told Kline, they did not believe that he was the only one who messaged Libby under the guise of Shots

According to Vido, ‘On February 13 [at] eight o’clock in the morning …two separate devices…log in, log out. Log in, log out. All within minutes of each other. To the same Anthony Shots Snapchat account.’

Vido then drew Kline’s attention to subsequent messages exchanged between the Anthony Shots account and a friend of Libby’s.

The conversation began with the friend asking Shots if he had heard about Libby and Abby. Shots responded, ‘OMG what happened, du-du-du’ then stated, ‘Yeh we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.’

Kline reacted violently to this information claiming that he never sent any such message, describing that as ‘a *advertiser censored**ing lie’ and accusing Vido of implying he murdered the girls.

Vido responded, ‘I can honestly sit here and I’m telling you I do not believe that you killed Liberty or Abby…But you need to tell me who was logging into these accounts?’

November 14, 2022

“DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — Richard Allen, the man arrested in the 2017 double murder of Abigail Williams and Liberty German near Delphi, told a state conservation officer he was in the area on the day of the killings, but his report may have been considered unfounded, a police source tells I-Team 8.

Allen, a 50-year-old resident of Delphi, went to the conservation officer right after the teens’ murders on Feb. 13, 2017, and said he was on the Monon High Bridge that afternoon but didn’t see the two girls, the source says.”

[...]

“Allen’s statement was forgotten until recently when Indiana State Police became frustrated with the status of the Delphi investigation and asked a group of investigators to look over files related to the case.

Investigators believe Allen is the man on the bridge in the cellphone video and in sketches released by police, the source tells I-Team 8.”

Search of Wabash River linked to Delphi investigation, source says​

“The police source also confirms that the recent five-week state police search of the Wabash River in Peru was connected to the Delphi investigation.

It was initiated after Kegan Kline told police they would find a cell phone and weapon in the river, the source tells I-Team 8.

Kline, 28, a figure linked to the Delphi murders who has not been charged in the case, revealed that information while being questioned about the deaths of Libby and Abby.

That evidence was never found and Kline is known for lying to investigators.”

Source

Last edited:
November 14, 2022

“DELPHI, Ind. – Court proceedings related to the Delphi murders of Abby Williams and Libby German will remain in Carroll County.

Allen Superior Judge Fran Gull has already started her work on the case. She was appointed to handle the proceedings after Carroll County Circuit Court Judge Benjamin Diener recused himself.”

[...]

“Gull will stick with the Nov. 22 date for the hearing, according to John McGauley, court executive for Allen Superior Court.”

——-

Additional reference/background from November 3, 2022 / source

“Carroll County Judge Benjamin A. Diener recused himself from the case against Richard M. Allen on Thursday.

"The Indiana Supreme Court is in the process of appointing Allen County Judge Fran Gull, as Special Judge in the case. Neither Judge Gull nor Judge Diener can speak to press about the merits of the case," Kathryn Dolan, Chief Public Information Officer for the Indiana Supreme Court said in a statement issued Thursday afternoon.

Dolan says a judge does not have to explain a reason for recusing themselves.”

Last edited:
“On Monday, Allen added an attorney, identified in court records as Andrew Joseph Baldwin of Baldwin Perry & Kamish of Franklin, Indiana.

Last week, Allen asked the court to provide him with a defense attorney. Before the request, he’d signaled his intention to hire private counsel.”

Source

—-

According to court records, Bradley Anthony Rozzi of Logansport is the lead attorney on the case. The co-counsel is Andrew Joseph Baldwin with Baldwin Perry & Kamish PC in Franklin. Baldwin's office confirmed for 13News he was appointed by the court.

This is fairly comprehensive article that includes many videos. It will be particularly helpful to those who are new to the thread.

'I had no clue how expensive it would be' | Richard Allen gets 2 attorneys in Delphi murders case

Last edited:

Posted: Nov 18, 2022 / 06:50 PM EST / Updated: Nov 18, 2022 / 06:51 PM EST

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The judge has ordered Richard Allen, the suspect in the 2017 Delphi murders of two teen girls, to appear in person in the courtroom on Tuesday.

I-Team 8 expects to get at least a partial glimpse into the Delphi murders investigation if the judge releases the probable cause to the public after a Tuesday court hearing.

Whiteaker said he's anticipating lots of media and hundreds of others descending on the small town, all to try and get their first look at Richard Allen.
"You can't get him into the courthouse without taking him out of a car or vehicle. There's no access otherwise, so it makes me wonder what could happen. I hope it don't, but it could," said Whiteaker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back