Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she beat someone with a pipe, then just tried to commit suicide in jail a couple days ago, and she's released? Do you think at the very least she would be on some kind of psychiatric hold? Not a very good commentary on our justice system to know this person is running around loose....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My thoughts too. Something is going on and they are being quiet about it. IMO

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

I was looking over some of the earlier discussion and went to check on something about the house. I noticed that it was purchased by the family in 2002 (according to the county assessor website) so I went to look at the past Google Maps streetview of the house. In 2007, it appears that the house did NOT have a wheelchair ramp. The next photo wasn't taken until 2012 so who knows when the ramp was put in. We know that Aleah was born in 1997 so she would have been 10 in 2007. So they carried her out of the house every time she needed to leave, I guess. Seems very odd to me. I know a 10 year old is still fairly small, especially one as small framed as Aleah, but still.

I was looking over some of the earlier discussion and went to check on something about the house. I noticed that it was purchased by the family in 2002 (according to the county assessor website) so I went to look at the past Google Maps streetview of the house. In 2007, it appears that the house did NOT have a wheelchair ramp. The next photo wasn't taken until 2012 so who knows when the ramp was put in. We know that Aleah was born in 1997 so she would have been 10 in 2007. So they carried her out of the house every time she needed to leave, I guess. Seems very odd to me. I know a 10 year old is still fairly small, especially one as small framed as Aleah, but still.

There are portable ramps many folks use. They fold up and can go in a closet or trunk of a car. And also when she was really young, it is not hard to 'bump' a smaller wheelchair with a smaller passenger up or down the stairs backwards. I've done it with persons up to around 125#.

I also find it very curious that MSM have not said a word about this. It has been over 24 hours since Ms. Wollner's release, and I haven't been able to find anything. I would expect at least the local media outlets to have some kind of coverage. If I had to guess, I would say Ms. Wollner has agreed to share some valuable information with LE, and they have been acting on it since yesterday morning. Or, so I hope, at least.

Like she is really going to adhere to that 'no contact' order. I have a bad feeling they will be communicating day one...

There are portable ramps many folks use. They fold up and can go in a closet or trunk of a car. And also when she was really young, it is not hard to 'bump' a smaller wheelchair with a smaller passenger up or down the stairs backwards. I've done it with persons up to around 125#.

Ah, true but I guess the question then is why even bother with building a ramp when they did? It's not like Aleah got much bigger...4'10" and 95 pounds is tiny, I believe that puts her in the 1% percentile for her age.

Like she is really going to adhere to that 'no contact' order. I have a bad feeling they will be communicating day one...

Maybe that's exactly what the police are hoping for...that she'll lead them to the 3rd person involved in the beating.

Who has 20 grand laying around for bail money? My husband and I both work (very hard) and make decent money, and even have a little in savings but 20 grand? No way, it's just not happening.

Are we sure she actually had to come up with the case to get out of jail?

Who has 20 grand laying around for bail money? My husband and I both work (very hard) and make decent money, and even have a little in savings but 20 grand? No way, it's just not happening.

Are we sure she actually had to come up with the case to get out of jail?

There's a rumor floating around as to who came up with the money and it makes sense to me...

Please remember to provide links when posting info. Screencaps are not allowed but links to the source of info you are discussing are not only welcomed but required. Thanks.

I really don't know why you'd say that. I mean, just because all this is on the FIRST of multiple pages of her resume, doesn't mean she isn't going to 100% abide by the law:

Criminal Confinement while armed with a deadly weapon
Battery by Means of a Deadly Weapon
Criminal Confinement where a vehicle is used
Criminal Confinement with bodily injury
Theft
Theft by Conversion
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt
Driving While Suspended
No Operators License in Possession
Failure to Carry Registration in Vehicle
False Registration -- Plate of Different Vehicle
Expired Plates For operating or allowing the operation of a vehicle w/ expired
Improper or No Tail or Plate Light
Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Financial Responsibility
Criminal Trespass Def. knowingly interferes w/possession or use of property of
Expired Plates
Failure to Signal for Turn or Lane Change
Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Registration Number Belonging
Possession of Synthetic Drug or Lookalike Substance*
Resisting Law Enforcement def. knowingly or intentionally forcibly resists
Theft Def. has a prior conviction for either theft or conversion
Criminal Trespass Def., not having contractual interest in property, knowingly
Invasion of Privacy def. violates an order issued under I.C. 35-33-8-3.2
Driving While Suspended
Felon Carrying a Handgun Def has a prior felony conviction w/in last 15 years
Residential Entry break and enter dwelling NOTE -- this does not require any intent
Possession of Paraphernalia
Battery

:facepalm:

^That is the rumor I heard and it makes sense. Honestly, if anyone in the local family and friend circle bailed her out, they would be under intense police scrutiny, IMO, given the type of people Deb Wollner is associated with.

We've already been discussing this but finally an official MSM source on Deb being released: https://www.facebook.com/14news/pho...34720779729/10154448795529730/?type=3&theater

Well that article clears up whether it was 20 grand cash or some other bond deal. Also some very interesting comments there. Sigh... where are you Aleah? :(

Well that article clears up whether it was 20 grand cash or some other bond deal. Also some very interesting comments there. Sigh...
where are you Aleah?
:(

Yes ... I am honestly surprised (and very angry) that Aleah has not been found. I'm sorry, but whatever the story may be, I have no sympathy for whomever(s) that has done this to this completely defenseless, vulnerable human being :maddening:.

Yes, she's the oldest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Just trying to interpret the news article regarding the June shooting incident.

Yes ... I am honestly surprised (and very angry) that Aleah has not been found. I'm sorry, but whatever the story may be, I have no sympathy for whomever(s) that has done this to this completely defenseless, vulnerable human being :maddening:.

I'm not the least bit sorry. Whoever did this to Aleah, there is no excuse on this planet or any other, that will ever justify it. Not for who did it, and/or for who knew about it, and continues to remain silent. The lot of them deserve the harshest punishment under the law.

The Finding Aleah Facebook page is no longer up. Maybe something is going on? I hope there is good news.

I am getting sick to the stomach that I'm even asking this, but ...: Did LE check nearby Dumpsters immediately following the report of Aleah's disappearance? But then I have serious questions as to the timing of her actually going missing, too, so this question may not even be relevant. There is no question in my mind that there are multiple people who know very well what has happened to Aleah, and/or where she is, and I am shocked and absolutely disgusted that none of them have spoken up. Besides the fact that Aleah is still missing, there are people out searching for her every single day. But then again, sadly, we all have seen this happen time and again. I guess I am just not capable of understanding those who do this to anyone, let alone those who cannot defend themselves, such as the disabled or children. I'm sorry, but I just don't get it :banghead:!

I think the problem with getting information goes back to what LE said weeks ago-courage. Now it makes more sense with the drug arrests and criminal records we have found. IMO, no one will say anything about Aleah because to have that info puts them in that home or around those who frequent it due to illegal activities. People are afraid of being in trouble for how they may have come to know what happened or what they may have witnessed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist