Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where this picture is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Google is your friend. Name + photo. It's likely one of the first few results will some interesting pics.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Aug 23rd @ 4:44 LLB posted a picture of Aleah. On the bring aleah home page.
On Aleah's right upper forehead there is a round red mark.
Wasnt there mention or mixed clarity as to who the victim was who was injured when Roach was firing the gun in the house?
I wish I could tell when this pic was taken.

If you scroll through the photos on the offical family page on Facebook there's an interesting group of photos all with the comment of "feeling thank you", what is interesting is all of the photos are clear aside from the one that was posted on the page to debunk the comments that the mother was not searching. In this full and uncropped very fuzzy/blurred photo (because the one they posted on the page was edited to be closer up) of the mother "searching" there no scar to be seen from the "life saving surgery" neither on her upper chest not her upper arm and while all of the volunteers are told to wear boots/good shoes...she is wearing flip flops, exactly where was she searching because it looks like she may as well be searching in her back yard in my opinion. There's more selfies of people posted in the photos and inspirational memes than recent pictures of Aleah. I have over a hundred pictures of my children just from the last 18 months on my phone and my kids are both over 18!

If you scroll through the photos on the offical family page on Facebook there's an interesting group of photos all with the comment of "feeling thank you", what is interesting is all of the photos are clear aside from the one that was posted on the page to debunk the comments that the mother was not searching. In this full and uncropped very fuzzy/blurred photo (because the one they posted on the page was edited to be closer up) of the mother "searching" there no scar to be seen from the "life saving surgery" neither on her upper chest not her upper arm and while all of the volunteers are told to wear boots/good shoes...she is wearing flip flops, exactly where was she searching because it looks like she may as well be searching in her back yard in my opinion. There's more selfies of people posted in the photos and inspirational memes than recent pictures of Aleah. I have over a hundred pictures of my children just from the last 18 months on my phone and my kids are both over 18!

Also on that official page, the admin turned off comments when people were asking about a , which no one seems to know about now....trying to keep up with everything is like herding cats.

Also on that official page, the admin turned off comments when people were asking about a , which no one seems to know about now....trying to keep up with everything is like herding cats.
Oh how I know and agree.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let me start by saying that I'd really rather not defend the mother but...

She does have a scar on her chest in the now-removed YouTube video. I could not find anything on her arm but she definitely has some sort of nasty looking mark on her chest. Honestly, it doesn't look like it was done by a professional to me...

Second, she's not the only person wearing flip flops to search. A lot of the "regulars" wear tank tops and flip flops to go search which seems crazy but it's their choice. *shrug*

Finally, I do agree that the lack of photos is very odd. My mom wouldn't have many recent ones of me but I don't live with her and haven't for 8+ years. But Aleah is different, she was there all day long and no one seems to have any recent photos of her. :(

Oh, and look back through those photos you were talking about, mom is in the background of a couple of them. ;)

Please let today be the day this innocent young lady is found.

So a quick stroll through James Edward Wilson's stellar resume here https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search provides a lovely picture of yet another drug addicted, violent monster involved in Aleah's circle of family. This recent beating of the dude to compel a false confession was most certainly not his first rodeo.

One of these people - Wollner, Richardson or Wilson knows what really happened to Aleah and one of them seriously needs to roll on who did what, and why. And then tell LE where she is.

moo.

Hi all - I've been lurking here for a while but felt compelled to tell you all a story that my colleague shared with me today.

One of her family members is severely autistic. She is nineteen and completely unable to communicate or take care of herself - her family have had absolutely no idea as to whether or not she understands any of the world around her.
In the past year, however, things have changed dramatically. Since moving to adult care when she turned 18, the technology in that unit has proven that she's incredibly smart! It turns out that she has actually taught herself to read, and she's begun communicating with the people around her using an iPad. Unable to type herself, she moves another person's hand around the screen to type words for her, and her spelling is impeccable! She has a very strong grasp of current events, and has also been able to make complaints against her carers and request that age appropriate materials are read to her! After 18 years of silence, this was an absolute miracle.

Like this girl, Aleah might not have the cognitive abilities that have been reported. She could be trapped within herself, and that is absolutely heartbreaking.
Might this have contributed to what has happened, though? It's a theory, at least.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Let me start by saying that I'd really rather not defend the mother but...

She does have a scar on her chest in the now-removed YouTube video. I could not find anything on her arm but she definitely has some sort of nasty looking mark on her chest. Honestly, it doesn't look like it was done by a professional to me...

Second, she's not the only person wearing flip flops to search. A lot of the "regulars" wear tank tops and flip flops to go search which seems crazy but it's their choice. *shrug*

Finally, I do agree that the lack of photos is very odd. My mom wouldn't have many recent ones of me but I don't live with her and haven't for 8+ years. But Aleah is different, she was there all day long and no one seems to have any recent photos of her. :(

Oh, and look back through those photos you were talking about, mom is in the background of a couple of them. ;)

All great points. I don't believe she intentionally did anything to her daughter to harm her but I do believe that her lifestyle and those she associated with did lead to the disappearance of Aleah outside of that my only other thought is something accidental happens with the care of her daughter and poor judgement on how to handle it set in. The cast of characters that have been arrested including Demarco Roach paint a grim and dysfunctional picture of what life may have been like in that household.

So a quick stroll through James Edward Wilson's stellar resume here https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search provides a lovely picture of yet another drug addicted, violent monster involved in Aleah's circle of family. This recent beating of the dude to compel a false confession was most certainly not his first rodeo.

One of these people - Wollner, Richardson or Wilson knows what really happened to Aleah and one of them seriously needs to roll on who did what, and why. And then tell LE where she is.

moo.

I took a look and wow, just wow... Also, take notice of his address (hint: think of where the fire happened). While you're there, look up Donna Robertson's listed address. Very interesting things there.

moo.

I know I'm not contributing anything here (my apologies), but Wilson is very scaring looking!! And I agree that those three are the key to finding Aleah.

Agree on the Wilson pic, most of their mugshots are the sullen stare at the camera deal, his is an evil grin...like he thinks it's funny or something. Sociopath.

Aug 23rd @ 4:44 LLB posted a picture of Aleah. On the bring aleah home page.
On Aleah's right upper forehead there is a round red mark.
Wasnt there mention or mixed clarity as to who the victim was who was injured when Roach was firing the gun in the house?
I wish I could tell when this pic was taken.

I'll see if I can find the article again but the person injured was referred to in at least one article by the initials "AB" and the other children's last name is Roach.

I'll see if I can find the article again but the person injured was referred to in at least one article by the initials "AB" and the other children's last name is Roach.

One child's last name is Roach. The other one is something else. All 3 kids have different last names. That's why I think one of the kids has not been around much, I think she's staying with family on her father's side. I could be wrong, though.

I don't recall any article when someone was injured, but this is the one about the shots fired and one was very near to Alrah's location.

An arrest affidavit from less than a month ago shows that Beckerle was nearly struck by a bullet while she was sitting inside her East Iowa Street home on June 16

investigators believe Roach fired the gun three times upstairs in the Beckerle home and twice downstairs. One of those shots struck a door frame that was "a short distance away from" Aleah Beckerle, police wrote.

http://archive.courierpress.com/new...eba9a-9aca-77ed-e053-0100007fb-387969662.html

I took a look and wow, just wow... Also, take notice of his address (hint: think of where the fire happened). While you're there, look up Donna Robertson's listed address. Very interesting things there.

I've run all the names. It's a freak show of drugs, violence, trafficking in stolen goods, theft, burglary, financial irresponsibility, and much, much more. Someone here mentioned it earlier on and I couldn't agree more: it's amazing Aleah lived until 19. This is one of the more toxic environments I've seen children in. It's truly sickening.

moo.

Too late to edit this but my brain typed Robertson and my fingers typed Richardson. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel