Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look and wow, just wow... Also, take notice of his address (hint: think of where the fire happened). While you're there, look up Donna Robertson's listed address. Very interesting things there.

That fire keeps popping up. Hmmmm....interesting.

Per an admin comment on the official Find Aleah page, mom gave an interview with local station that will air tonight. Iirc it's Eyewitness News/WEHT (?). Should be ..interesting... I'll leave it at that.

This entire case and Aleah's disappearance are so twisted. I'm trying to keep my judgments in check but there are too many circumstances that cannot be ignored or explained away innocently, for me. At this point I am hopeful and keeping fingers crossed that something from search warrants comes back because I'm not seeing anyone involved grow a conscience and doubt the ground searches will be successful. It crushes me to think about the kind of people who were in and out of Aleah's life and home, when she had no choice or voice. Whether her disappearance was maliciously pre-planned or something that happened as a result of an accident, this girl didn't have enemies and is the definition of innocence.

She gave an interview with WEHT (Ch. 25) and also the Evansville Courier and Press. WEHT was also supposed to do video clip to send to a Dr. Phil producer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New post on the group by an admin WARNING GRAPHIC surgery photo with open wound

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1579982935630801/

Will probably be removed VERY soon. I am still not convinced even with this photo. Could have been months or years ago for all we know.

Edit to add: the pillow in the photo to the left has a St. Mary's logo on it. St. Mary's is a hospital in Evansville. Yeah, I'm still doubting this story...
My goodness. Seems to me a copy of medical bills would be a much less grotesque way of making this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My goodness. Seems to me a copy of medical bills would be a much less grotesque way of making this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree and I bet that they can't show them because at least one detail on there would be wrong. I'm betting date, location, or both.

Okay, so let's say that this surgery story is 100% truth... Why wasn't another adult there helping to take care of Aleah? Who was changing her diapers and giving her a bath? The little sisters are way too small to lift up a 90+ pound person, put them in a bathtub, lift them out of a bathtub, etc.

If this surgery thing is true, there is NO way that the mom could have taken care of Aleah in any other way than feeding her and maybe changing shirts.

Why wasn't there another adult there that night? Or was there? If so, why has this information been hidden from us? Was it one of the violent felons who has already been arrested? I'm wondering if it was...

Okay, so let's say that this surgery story is 100% truth... Why wasn't another adult there helping to take care of Aleah? Who was changing her diapers and giving her a bath? The little sisters are way too small to lift up a 90+ pound person, put them in a bathtub, lift them out of a bathtub, etc.

If this surgery thing is true, there is NO way that the mom could have taken care of Aleah in any other way than feeding her and maybe changing shirts.

Why wasn't there another adult there that night? Or was there? If so, why has this information been hidden from us? Was it one of the violent felons who has already been arrested? I'm wondering if it was...

And who was watching the child while Cara was gone? I think that may be the biggest piece to this puzzle.

New post on the group by an admin WARNING GRAPHIC surgery photo with open wound

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1579982935630801/

Will probably be removed VERY soon. I am still not convinced even with this photo. Could have been months or years ago for all we know.

Edit to add: the pillow in the photo to the left has a St. Mary's logo on it. St. Mary's is a hospital in Evansville. Yeah, I'm still doubting this story...

How would you like a critical care nurse's perspective on those pics? OK- first, compartment syndrome occurs in limbs, not chests. Next, no way would anyone let that pilot balloon on the endotracheal (breathing) tube just hang there next to an open wound of that magnitude. I believe the pic on the right to be photoshopped. Then, the pic on the left- the breathing tube is on the other side of her mouth. Not unheard of for a therapist to rotate the side of the mouth, but it also looks photoshopped as someone who deals with this type of thing regularly. And who exactly would be allowed into such close proximity to even take those pics with the would laying open. The upper edge of it is too clean and precise, and there is no way your would debride a sternum with an incision shaped like that when a simple 'straight down the breastbone' (mediastinal) approach would work.

Just a billion things wrong with those pictures.

Just a word of caution...

You do NOT want to do a reverse image search! 😨

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Replying to a few of the previous posts on the picture... I'm not a medical professional so glad to have someone who is weigh in and the pictures are very strange on many levels. Yes, who would've taken these pictures -especially of a gaping, open, mid-surgical wound?? Does not look like a photo a doctor would take to document the procedure or post-surgery. Everytime they try to clear something up, it becomes more suspicious and bizarre to me. But the relevant question about the care of the children while mom was in surgery/coma/recovery... In the days after Aleah went missing, the young sister was responding to social media comments and accusations that mom had left the kids alone. She didn't give details and was mainly lashing out (so sad to see a little kid involved in this) but insisted kids were not left alone. If I can locate post, I will.

Overall I don't understand why mom/ family can't sit down for an interview and give a thorough account of what all has happened and address what they deem to be rumors and try to set everything straight. Make it through without contradictions or ignoring the facts that are relevant. I don't know if people would believe her at this point though.

Maybe no body found in the burned down abandoned house but that doesn't mean that something bad didn't happen in that house and it was burned down to hide evidence; evidence of what perhaps took place there, or evidence of a crime committed elsewhere that was taken to that location and torched because it's not like it was someone's home, who'd miss the home? Nobody, it was abandoned. And abandoned homes do get torched by vandals, druggies onsite, etc.

That's a pretty nasty wound. Looks a bit like a stab wound.

Maybe no body found in the burned down abandoned house but that doesn't mean that something bad didn't happen in that house and it was burned down to hide evidence; evidence of what perhaps took place there, or evidence of a crime committed elsewhere that was taken to that location and torched because it's not like it was someone's home, who'd miss the home? Nobody, it was abandoned. And abandoned homes do get torched by vandals, druggies onsite, etc.

I think it's quite possible the fire is related. The proximity to case players, timing, etc. seem to point to more than coincidence.

This family cannot win, huh? Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Look, I don't know them, or Aleah. I have read all 50some odd pages here. I've seen the 3 groups (2 mostly used for gossip and 1 on the verge of breaking down due to cat fights)....and their comments.

I don't know what happened. I don't know true the story. We all have just speculation to go on.

But it seems to me that anytime people get on a rumor kick, the family proves (or shows) another side that *should* put the rumors to death. Does it? Well, no...because now it's "well, I mean, why in the world would they do that?"

It's just upsetting. Aleah is missing, and most people just want to dig up and play some weird telephone game of "look what I found, look what I heard, can you believe this...?" - but the family comes to answer and address those moments and it turns to "why would you do that, who does that, yada yada"

I'm sure someone will get this and interpret it as "taking sides" - let me assure you. I do not take one side or the other. But, step back and look at this. Leave your thoughts and just look at the whole picture ....with Aleah missing and the nails so deep into wounds (no pun intended). Is it fair that people start one thing, the family addresses it, then it turns into even more negativity? Some of Cara's family truly seem like kind-hearted and good people. Then, there are those select few who have proven to be disgusting in their own right. Just like every family, there are things members do / have done, etc that the rest do not agree with.

If it comes to light that mom actually did have something to do with this, then I'll eat my words; like I said, I have my own speculations.

If she didn't, are any of you going to take the time to apologize?

If whoever did this ...I mean WHEN the one who did this is found, I hope punishment and slow and painful.

In the end, Aleah is who truly matters.

Also, some good sleuthing here. I've often found myself thinking one thought and seeing someone who has posted the same thought. Truly interesting.

And again, I'm trying to not point a finger, or show leanience to one side or the other - only the side for Aleah to be found.

I hate reading the searches are so light. If I was able, I'd be down there to search every weekend. (Traveling with 3 kids and my / old man work schedules are hectic.) Even though Evansville is only 1.5hr away.

But really, I don't get why so many people show how much they care without going to search. I'm truly asking because I'm curious so I hope this doesn't come off as a smarty pants. I'm hoping someone can lend an idea or reasoning:
--- why aren't there more people searching? If you're from Evansville, is it because it's been too hot? Or just a "___ knows where she is so why should we" mentality? I thought it was probably due to the heat. I read on BAH a few searchers were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion.

From that link:

Beckerle said the week before her daughter vanished she suffered a work injury that required surgery.

She said the person who took Aleah knew she was on medication, the layout of the house, that the dog wouldn't bark, and stole a copy of the house key, locking up as they left.

Oh so now it's a week before Aleah disappeared? Or maybe the reporter meant to write month?

Also, Brad Byrd stated that Cara's suspect has already been cleared by EPD. So, if it's someone we know has been cleared, that would be Martin Pressley, right? The beating victim technically hasn't been cleared, the police just stated that he wasn't speaking of his own free will. But he was saying that Martin (aka Marty) took her over to Henderson. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho