Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole a copy of the house key and locked up as they left?

But...

“Information was provided that the doors were unlocked,” the detective said

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_579b9603e4b08a8e8b5df1b8

ETA

THIS is why people are skeptical of anything the family says. The truth doesn't change.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I know, right? What kind of abductor would take someone's house key and lock the door when they left?

I just want precious Aleah found!! It's been too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, searching is probably pointless. The person who did this planned it well enough to take Aleah without causing any attention to themselves, and if it was a murder (rather than a kidnapping or her being hidden at some friend/relatives location), I doubt they just threw her at the side of the road or in some bushes somewhere. She would be buried or disposed of in some way to avoid detection, so I would think it's highly unlikely anyone looking is just going to trip over her body somewhere. I'm fearful that the only way she is going to get found is if someone talks or cuts a deal with the cops.

In her 14 News Interview I thought she was acting like it was all one big joke but Cara does seem to be genuinely distressed in this one. Note how she talks about Aleah in the past tense.

Also regarding the photo of her in hospital being photoshopped, her scars do seem to match the wound. The photos do look weird to me but it's unlikely any of the classy people she is involved with having any decent photoshop skills.

In her 14 News Interview I thought she was acting like it was all one big joke but Cara does seem to be genuinely distressed in this one. Note how she talks about Aleah in the past tense.

Also regarding the photo of her in hospital being photoshopped, her scars do seem to match the wound. The photos do look weird to me but it's unlikely any of the classy people she is involved with having any decent photoshop skills.

I don't necessarily doubt that the surgery happened, I just doubt WHEN it happened and WHERE it happened. The scar in the new interview looks older to me. I have a relative that had open heart surgery many many years ago and the scar gets that red "fresh" look (similar to how Cara's looks in the interview) when she is out in the sun too much. I think the surgery did not happen when they said it did. But I could very well be wrong.

I'm not at all convinced CB was directly involved with Aleah disappearing but I do believe 100% she was indirectly involved based purely on the company she keeps.

Plus, if someone did photoshop something like that to provide an alibi? Oh, terrible horrible no good very bad day if the police got wind of it depending on the outcome of this case.

Was thinking about this today. Possible motives (if mother is innocent) :

1] Kidnapping for material gain or nefarious purpose
2] Revenge against Cara Beckerle or Beckerle family
3] Concealment of a crime (rape) or pregnancy

Number 3 seems the most likely to me....number 1 seems unlikely due to the difficulty in hiding and providing care for Aleah, and number 2, why not just do harm
directly to the family? The person that took Aleah could have just as easily killed everyone in the house that night.

So the suspect would have to have the following traits:

1] Physical strength to carry Aleah through the house, out the door, and to a vehicle
2] Intimate knowledge of layout of home
3] Intimate knowledge of status and location of occupants (mom sleeping, who is home, etc)
4] Key to the residence (although stories conflict if door was locked or not...Cara now claiming door was locked behind kidnapper)
5] Someone the dog was comfortable with...and didn't fuss when they came in the house.
6] But most important, this had to have been someone Aleah trusted....or she would have been screaming her head off...so someone who has babysat her regularly.

Not many people would fit that criteria....

14 News is interviewing James Wilson Jr today: http://www.14news.com/story/3285069...beckerle-case?clienttype=generic&sf34440740=1

I also noticed on his case file that he moved for an early trial. I wonder what that means. He also admitted to hitting the beating victim but denies hitting him with a pole. Didn't we know that already? I thought only Debra Wollner was accused of hitting him with the metal rod/pole?

I have been reading on Compartment Snydrome, many articles. Every article mentions it is very rare and it normally occurs in a leg or arm. Of course, it can happen where a muscle is enclosed.

This brings me to the question oWhat really happened to Cara, how did she get this injury? The story of it happening at work is another BS story, IMO! Another question, is the infection part of the Snydrome?

Why did the complexity of Cara's illness not come out in the beginning?
It would be likely Mom was on strong pain meds at the time Aleah disappeared, so she may not really know what happened.
It is odd there has been NO mention of who cared for Aleah during Mom's hospitalization and return home. Right?

There are so many pieces to this case, it is a matter of figuring out the missing piece so they all link together

This is a t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e thought. Was Alleah being kept in the abandoned house while Mom was in the hospital? Whoever was supposed to be keeping her, took her there unknown to mom. The person(s) didn't know how to care for her and high on drugs didn't help matters. Things didn't go correctly, Aleah passed. The house fire was set to cover up any evidence or smell that Aleah had ever been there?

Has Cara, the other daughters, and grandmother been questioned on the care of Aleah during the hospitalization? Have we been given the information from LE and not the family?

My opinions only.

"It is odd there has been NO mention of who cared for Aleah during Mom's hospitalization and return home. Right?"

Yes.

James Wilson's interview has to be one of the most honest ones I've seen happen since all of this craziness began.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

James Wilson's interview has to be one of the most honest ones I've seen happen since all of this craziness began.

I have to say I agree. I'm surprised at his candor.

I have to say I agree. I'm surprised at his candor.

100% agree. Straight forward to the point, let it out. Admitted he was scared. Honestly I would be too!

Wonder what Wilson meant when he said "there's more to it" in his answer of saying no one just comes in and picks a kid up. He something similiar to that.

Hopefully he has told his lawyer or the police what he means so it can be checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018