Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people lived in that messed up home? It's like the Waltons on meth.

Well, Robertson's court file also lists the same address. So, who really knows how many people actually lived there, or just give the address as a contact address?

Here's a crazy theory...

What if, someone at that house was in a big ole pile of debt, and thought "hey, I know, lets disappear Aleah & then start a fund me account for her magical, safe return!" Coincidentally, the fund me account was just a little over how much debt the person was in. Except something went sideways, and Aleah didn't come back. Nor did the donations to the crowd funded account start pouring in like it was hoped for. So now it's just a big pile of steaming fail and no one has the decency to tell the local police where Aleah actually is.

I know, it sounds pretty far-fetched, right?

It's not that far-fetched: there was a case in the UK where the mother faked her daughter's kidnapping & raised funds for searching/a "ransom"/conspired with a friend to collect the reward. Fortunately the child was found safe.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Shannon_Matthews

It's not that far-fetched: there was a case in the UK where the mother faked her daughter's kidnapping & raised funds for searching/a "ransom"/conspired with a friend to collect the reward. Fortunately the child was found safe.

For most parents, the idea of using your child for financial gain is utterly unthinkable. I hate that things like this (and worse - how many times have we read about "mothers" who sell their children for drugs or sex?) happen but I know they do. In Aleah's case, one of the things I find very curious is that neither her wheelchair or meds were missing. Just her. Almost as if... she was supposed to be found quickly, before she needed those things.

For me it really comes down to 2 options. A faked abduction case gone sideways, or an accidental death and cover up. I suppose I could be wrong though, that house had all kinds of druggies hanging around with violent criminal pasts. One never really knows what a druggie will do. Half the time, they don't even know what they're capable of until they do it. :(

Here's a crazy theory...

What if, someone at that house was in a big ole pile of debt, and thought "hey, I know, lets disappear Aleah & then start a fund me account for her magical, safe return!" Coincidentally, the fund me account was just a little over how much debt the person was in. Except something went sideways, and Aleah didn't come back. Nor did the donations to the crowd funded account start pouring in like it was hoped for. So now it's just a big pile of steaming fail and no one has the decency to tell the local police where Aleah actually is.

I know, it sounds pretty far-fetched, right?

Yup, just a few hundred dollars over ....

I did think it could be a Karen Matthews type situation but now I'm not so sure. If Wilson is telling the truth then it can't be a staged kidnapping to get the reward. In the video of the false confession beatdown one of the men says something like "you deserved this Donna" which means they took Aleah because of revenge for something Donna did. So what on earth could Donna have done to warrant her handicapped niece being taken?

I don't think you should over-estimate the Matthews case. It was cack-handed from the start and doomed to fail as an attempt to gain the sympathy of the British public. Sharon's mother was neither bright nor educated and that came through from the start.

The grandmother and Aleah's sisters took care of Aleah when Cara was in the hospital. Aleah didn't sit in her wheelchair all day. She obviously could not walk, but she would roll around on her bed, grab her feet, etc. She was able to express when she was distressed or uncomfortable. (I realize I've started referring to her in the past tense [emoji22]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but do you have MSM links for this info? If not, where did it come from? Are you a verified insider on this case?

I don't think you should over-estimate the Matthews case. It was cack-handed from the start and doomed to fail as an attempt to gain the sympathy of the British public. Sharon's mother was neither bright nor educated and that came through from the start.

I don't think I've over-estimated it. I was just giving that case as an example, there are others.. I totally agree it was cack-handed, but in many respects, IMO, so is this one :(. Your description of Shannon's mother fits oh so many of the protagonists in Aleah's disappearance :(.

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but do you have MSM links for this info? If not, where did it come from? Are you a verified insider on this case?

This is from a previous post #837, made by http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ansville-16-July-2016&p=12765609#post12765609

I'm with Missing Pieces Network. We work closely with Help Save The Next Girl and Justice For Children Without Voices. They've shared the flyer we made for Aleah.

As of this afternoon, the Admins have reached out to several MSM sources regarding Aleah's disappearance. They finally decided to "go National."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a daughter with CP, she's 13. And I can tell you, as a parent with a kid with special needs, you are a very light sleeper, on a razors edge to hear crying or distress. You just learn to sleep at a higher state of alertness. So unless you are drugged or drunk, no way you could sleep through someone walking out the door with your kid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand what you are saying. However, we have to remember that mom was supposedly just home from the hospital, having been in a coma, and had major surgery, so I can guarantee you she was on pain medication.

It is what they are NOT saying that is important, IMO!

I understand what you are saying. However, we have to remember that mom was supposedly just home from the hospital, having been in a coma, and had major surgery, so I can guarantee you she was on pain medication.

It is what they are NOT saying that is important, IMO!

I think they are lying about when the surgery happened....based on the pics posted, she had a vicious wound....yet in the early videos, you can see she has a pink scar....not stitches. No way could that could heal so fast IMO

I don't think an accident of any kind happened. Caring people call 911 for an accident, not disappear the child. I don't think I've ever followed a case on here where a true accident happened, and the child was hidden because of it. Even in drowning, the parents or caregivers call 911 and want the child saved! Even if the caretaker left the gate to the pool open, or left the child near the pool to answer the phone, etc., where their lack of attentions for a few minutes actually enabled the child to end up in the pool, so you know they feel guilt about it. YET still, they didn't throw the child in the dumpster, woods, etc.

Side note: Casey Anthony doesn't count in this post! I don't believe there was an accident there either.

I have wondered if perhaps someone was under the influence of pain meds, or other, and was sleeping in the bed with Aleah, and rolled over on her, or suffocated her. I don't know if Aleah would have been strong enough to push someone away from her face, or not. Or make a loud enough noise to wake someone up.

I do not know how or where the people in the home usually slept, and seriously don't know who was at the house that night. I've seen the sofa, and Aleah's Mom saying she slept there, and the other daughter slept on the L shaped edge, but I don't know.

If she was being held for ransom, or a plot to gain money, well, it cost MONEY to take care of a disabled child. For the past month, who would be buying her diapers? Her formula? Syringes for the formula or the tubing and bags if that's how she's fed? Who would be paying for her prescription meds, and where would they access them? Again, just doesn't add up.

I wouldn't put robbing a pharmacy past most of the central characters in this case. Or at the very least they'd certainly know someone that was capable of it.

I think they are lying about when the surgery happened....based on the pics posted, she had a vicious wound....yet in the early videos, you can see she has a pink scar....not stitches. No way could that could heal so fast IMO

If that faint pink scar is from the gaping hole that was in her chest a few weeks ago (allegedly), that's the fastest healing surgical incision I've ever seen in my life. I suppose it's possible, medically, with some magic and maybe some unicorn sparkles, but I'm just not buying it.

moo.

If that faint pink scar is from the gaping hole that was in her chest a few weeks ago (allegedly), that's the fastest healing surgical incision I've ever seen in my life. I suppose it's possible, medically, with some magic and maybe some unicorn sparkles, but I'm just not buying it.

moo.
You said what I was thinking. I believe she was very sick and surgery, but I'm not sure that open wound in the one photo was from Cara. I've worked post op and sub acute for years, it just strikes me as being way too small compared to the surgical photo. Surgical wounds do heal fast, but the linear scars are still very noticeable after a few weeks. im very healthy, and my surgical incision healed well and quickly, but you still see the entire scar after a couple years. With her health issues (that we can at a minimum talk about) it doesn't seem probable. Possible, but not at all probable, IMO.

moo.

This is my thinking as well. I just had cosmetic surgery on that area of my body last November, best surgeon in town, straight incisions, neatly/carefully stitched, and it took a good few months for the scars to go from red to pink,
and only recently they have gotten to blending in. Weeks? With that gaping wound? No way.

Is it possible that was just a google image shot, used as an example to show what kind of wound/surgery CB had - and not actually a pic of CB herself? I don't really want to dwell on that gross pic but it just seems so unrealistic. Not unlike some of the stories & characters involved in this case.

I suspect whoever knows what really happened to Aleah (that wasn't directly involved) is likely afraid of the people connected to Aleah through her mother & mother's friends.I sure as heck would be. Those are some dangerously unpredictable, sketchy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIBrilliant