Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Aleah was hit by this bullet from the gun shot in the house? It wasn't directly, but ricocheted off something and hit her, killing her?

Somehow Aleah was rushed out of the house to who knows where. Perhaps Mom was already sick at this time and not fully alert to what is going on around her. Then Mom has her hospital stay, returns home, and the story about Aleah disappearing comes out.

Recalling the story never made sense from the first time it was told on how Aleah disappeared. IMO. I do not believe Mom was released two days after a medically induced coma and Mom did not have that gaunt look one has after having surgery and being in a coma for 10 days. I do believe the real story is going to start unraveling piece by piece

My opinions only.

RBBM for focus.

That was something I had wondered early on: Is it possible that Aleah's disappearance is somehow related to the shooting inside the home that took place on June 16th? But then I quickly dismissed it since the perpetrator -Demarco Wayne Roach, the mother's boyfriend, against whom she had a restraining order at the time- was arrested the same day (http://www.vanderburghsheriff.com/search-inmate-lookup.aspx#content), leading me to believe that there was a thorough investigation done by LE.

After reading your post, however, I looked up a couple of the articles on the incident and found a discrepancy that I hadn't noticed before: While one article (http://archive.courierpress.com/new...ba9a-9aca-77ed-e053-0100007fb-387969662.html?) reads "An arrest affidavit from less than a month ago shows that Beckerle was nearly struck by a bullet while she was sitting inside her East Iowa Street home on June 16," (BBM) and then goes on to say, "One of those shots struck a door frame that was 'a short distance away from' Aleah Beckerle, police wrote." (BBM), another article (http://44news.wevv.com/evansville-man-accused-firing-shots-inside-home-will-court/) reports, "Police say Demarco Wayne Roach fired about five shots inside a home in the 400 block of East Iowa Street Thursday morning. One of the shots went over the head of a victim causing injury. The type of injury is not known." I suppose there is a small chance that the articles are talking about two different victims, since the second article does not give the name of the victim, but as the first article does not mention anyone other than Aleah being injured, in my opinion, it is likely that both articles are talking about the same person: Aleah.

So this happened on June 16th, and the admin's post about the mother's health scare on the FB page states it was three days later, June 19th, that she was airlifted to a hospital in Indianapolis due to a serious infection. Could it be that Aleah indeed suffered an injury on the head during the shooting, which started out as a relatively minor scrape, cut, etc., became infected, just as the mother's work-related injury, with serious consequences? MOO ....

The ONLY reason I can see someone kidnapping Aleah, would be a ransom, or revenge type situation. Like someone owed money, or to keep someone quiet about something illegal. Again though, why the child that requires the most attention and help?

Nothing adds up for a kidnapping, IMO. The motive just doesn't appear to be there.

I can think of a motive - a plot to stage a kidnapping in order to get reward money. A horrid woman called Karen Matthews did this in the UK to one of her daughters.

I think the people that faked this kidnapping had lined someone up to "find" her but they backed out when they realised how much police and media attention it was getting. Or maybe they got arrested - seems there has been a lot of arrests in Evansville recently. So these people staging the kidnapped started beating a guy up to make him confess to taking her. Unfortunately it has all gone pear shaped and the police are just sitting on it waiting for someone to crack. I quite like this scenario as there is a chance Aleah may be alive after so long.

However, after watching the recap video I can't help thinking that fire is somehow central to the case which makes me uneasy as I'm wondering what the fire was for. I wonder how thoroughly the place was searched by police after the fire? Is it possible for cadaver dogs to miss the smell of death if a fire was quite intense? Does the house have a basement/crawlspace and was it thoroughly checked? Who were the people that neighbours would see going in and out of the abandoned house? I'd love to know if it was anyone whose name is familiar to us on this thread.

I'm at the point where I don't believe a word this family says. I think it's *possible* the grandma has no idea what really happened, and probably the younger sisters of Aleah - but I don't believe anyone else about anything. Kidnappings, getting hurt on the job, coma for 10 days, etc. so forth and so on. Wollner isn't the only one close to this family with a lengthy criminal record.

I think that nutter knows exactly what happened to Aleah, and so does the cousin - and that's why it was so important to both of them, that this guy take the fall for it. Likely the same reason she tried to off herself in jail.

moo.

However, after watching the recap video I can't help thinking that fire is somehow central to the case which makes me uneasy as I'm wondering what the fire was for. I wonder how thoroughly the place was searched by police after the fire? Is it possible for cadaver dogs to miss the smell of death if a fire was quite intense? Does the house have a basement/crawlspace and was it thoroughly checked? Who were the people that neighbours would see going in and out of the abandoned house? I'd love to know if it was anyone whose name is familiar to us on this thread.

I keep going back to that fire as well. There have been so many "suspicious" fires in Evansville so it could just be a random thing but the location and the timing just feel very suspicious to me.

FWIW, I Googled suspicious fires and narrowed it down to just results from 14news.com and there are over 1500 results. 14 News does have articles from other news stations (owned by Raycom, I believe, and they share news articles of interest) but that is a ton of fires that are suspicious so it could mean absolutely nothing but my gut instinct is that it's very important.

is there MRSA in the home? any open cut if so could be dastardly.

RBBM for focus.

That was something I had wondered early on: Is it possible that Aleah's disappearance is somehow related to the shooting inside the home that took place on June 16th? But then I quickly dismissed it since the perpetrator -Demarco Wayne Roach, the mother's boyfriend, against whom she had a restraining order at the time- was arrested the same day (http://www.vanderburghsheriff.com/search-inmate-lookup.aspx#content), leading me to believe that there was a thorough investigation done by LE.

After reading your post, however, I looked up a couple of the articles on the incident and found a discrepancy that I hadn't noticed before: While one article (http://archive.courierpress.com/new...ba9a-9aca-77ed-e053-0100007fb-387969662.html?) reads "An arrest affidavit from less than a month ago shows that Beckerle was nearly struck by a bullet while she was sitting inside her East Iowa Street home on June 16," (BBM) and then goes on to say, "One of those shots struck a door frame that was 'a short distance away from' Aleah Beckerle, police wrote." (BBM), another article (http://44news.wevv.com/evansville-man-accused-firing-shots-inside-home-will-court/) reports, "Police say Demarco Wayne Roach fired about five shots inside a home in the 400 block of East Iowa Street Thursday morning. One of the shots went over the head of a victim causing injury. The type of injury is not known." I suppose there is a small chance that the articles are talking about two different victims, since the second article does not give the name of the victim, but as the first article does not mention anyone other than Aleah being injured, in my opinion, it is likely that both articles are talking about the same person: Aleah.

So this happened on June 16th, and the admin's post about the mother's health scare on the FB page states it was three days later, June 19th, that she was airlifted to a hospital in Indianapolis due to a serious infection. Could it be that Aleah indeed suffered an injury on the head during the shooting, which started out as a relatively minor scrape, cut, etc., became infected, just as the mother's work-related injury, with serious consequences? MOO ....

is there MRSA in the home? any open cut if so could be dastardly.

That's certainly a possibility but WHY would they stage an abduction instead of just saying that Aleah got an infection and died? They would have had far more sympathy and the community likely would have donated money for funeral costs. Now, there's no freaking way that anyone is going to donate anything to this family.

I know, I also know its hard to get rid of and if it comes into the home, other members may end up with it.

MRSA is everywhere in every community. Including gyms, hospitals etc.

One of the newer group admins just posted a list of things they need for searching...they put gas cards and Walmart gift cards on there. Might as well just ask for cash at that point. I understand that people are using their gas and time to search for Aleah but I personally would not donate any money to anyone involved in this aside from Texas Equusearch or another legitimate search team. They already have a bank account AND a {website that shall not be named} campaign set up. It's starting to feel like a cash grab to me and I am definitely not the only person who feels this way.

Also, I've noticed a few of the admins posting their phone numbers with a plea for whoever has Aleah to call them and they will pick her up no questions asked. That just feels really wrong to me... It reminds me of earlier when admins were saying to send messages with tips to certain admins who were family members.

One of the newer group admins just posted a list of things they need for searching...they put gas cards and Walmart gift cards on there. Might as well just ask for cash at that point. I understand that people are using their gas and time to search for Aleah but I personally would not donate any money to anyone involved in this aside from Texas Equusearch or another legitimate search team. They already have a bank account AND a {website that shall not be named} campaign set up. It's starting to feel like a cash grab to me and I am definitely not the only person who feels this way.

Also, I've noticed a few of the admins posting their phone numbers with a plea for whoever has Aleah to call them and they will pick her up no questions asked. That just feels really wrong to me... It reminds me of earlier when admins were saying to send messages with tips to certain admins who were family members.

That would be convenient wouldn't it. "I got a call and found her." Never mind those things can be checked out.

I can think of a motive - a plot to stage a kidnapping in order to get reward money. A horrid woman called Karen Matthews did this in the UK to one of her daughters. <snipped by me>

I've been thinking of this too.

After doing some sleuthing on social media last night I have come up with a new theory about what happened. I'll be really interested to see what comes in the next few days and weeks now that Donna Robertson is in custody. I think she's going to be the key to all of this.

I also think it's odd that we haven't heard anything from neighbors, friends of the family, or other family members saying when they last saw Aleah.
I have two theories. What if something happened before the date the police were called. Could have been days, could have been longer, but if there was anything to hide they would have had more time to cover their tracks. I'm still not convinced that the abandoned house that was burnt a few days later didn't have something to do with this. Even if it was only setup as a distraction. I'm not sure that there was foul play, but even if it was accidental, Cara may have panicked.
My other theory is that the family actually had nothing to do with this. Sure, things seem strange with the family, but who knows how to act in a situation like this? It's known that Demarco Roach is no angel, and what if someone really did kidnap Aleah as retaliation for something? The common argument is "but why the disabled child?" Maybe because they didn't plan to keep her for any extended period of time? Maybe they thought she'd be the quietest and easiest to remove from the home without a struggle? Maybe they didn't know her well enough to know she needed medication and diapers?
I'm worried that there won't be a positive outcome, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Some neighbors commented on the MSM social media posts early on. If you live in Evansville the area the family lives in is a high crime area and after seeing the arrests of people close to or related to the family for beating a false confession out of a homeless man I can understand why the neighbors would not be vocal to local media or on any of the social media groups. I said in an earlier post this area is one where 100 people can witness a crime and when the police investigate all 100 people didn't see a thing. The police likely took statements from the neighbors early on and there is an anonymous crime tip line to call which has been useful for people that live in these neighborhood and fear filing a report where their name is public.

After doing some sleuthing on social media last night I have come up with a new theory about what happened. I'll be really interested to see what comes in the next few days and weeks now that Donna Robertson is in custody. I think she's going to be the key to all of this.

I went to the SM pages for this case and felt like I needed to brush my teeth and take a shower after reading for a while. I haven't been back.
I sure hope they find her soon and arrest every single rotten person involved with her disappearance. It's not as if any of them are strangers to the booking process or the inside of a jail cell.

I went to the SM pages for this case and felt like I needed to brush my teeth and take a shower after reading for a while. I haven't been back.
I sure hope they find her soon and arrest every single rotten person involved with her disappearance. It's not as if any of them are strangers to the booking process or the inside of a jail cell.

Well said! Totally agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, looks like it. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post about that until it was on MSM.
Still learning how things work. I hope we can because this could bring new light to this case hopefully.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Still learning how things work. I hope we can because this could bring new light to this case hopefully.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

This has been such a strange case, I don't know how or what kind, but I think there is going to be a break very soon. Maybe it's going to be one of those "We will drop all charges if you ..."-type of deals ...?

So she beat someone with a pipe, then just tried to commit suicide in jail a couple days ago, and she's released? Do you think at the very least she would be on some kind of psychiatric hold? Not a very good commentary on our justice system to know this person is running around loose....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member