GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am really shocked she was found in an abandoned house so close to her own home. I would think that abandoned homes like this would have been searched at some point since last July.

Oh, Aleah, you deserved so much better than this. I don't think if the details of her death are released that I will read them. I just want the truth to be known because she deserves justice. Sometimes closure on these cases is just heartbreaking.

I've always feared this would be the outcome, but it hits hard no matter what. I am glad that Aleah is found and can Rest In Peace. And that those who harmed her (I will sit on my hands) can rot in hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, Aleah, you deserved so much better than this. I don't think if the details of her death are released that I will read them. I just want the truth to be known because she deserves justice. Sometimes closure on these cases is just heartbreaking.
I doubt the coroner would be able to establish much details of her death.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Amy! I've followed from the beginning but when things got stupid and bogged down I took a break, only jumping back in recently. This helps a lot.

Yep....that's how it was for me too so I found it pretty helpful to fill in the blanks for me.

Oh Aleah, you poor sweetheart, may you Rest in Eternal Peace :rose:

if the area is blighted it is a large undertaking. I feel diamond and king are in an abandoned house somewhere too.

I am really shocked she was found in an abandoned house so close to her own home. I would think that abandoned homes like this would have been searched at some point since last July.

:tantrum: So very sad Aleah wasn't given the attention and love she deserved!

Yet, I'm glad she's been found, and will hopefully give her a proper burial....

Arrest every single person involved as I firmly believe more than ONE person knew, and helped!

I hope someone can watch and post about the press conference. I don't think my 3 year old is going to let me watch it.

All quotes rsbm

I think someone known to the family put her there but it's not the families fault they knew someone so cruel. Her mom may have a shady past but still has every sympathy from me right now. I feel so so sorry for Aleahs siblings this must be the most horrible thing to go through.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

No disrespect to anyone truly not involved , or who may not have had prior knowledge but here goes --- I am NOT sorry for people who enjoyed themselves at parks while their precious girl was decomposing in a vacant house only a few miles away.
Disgusting behavior !
Some interviews with Aleah's nearest and dearest were as shady as heck.

Maybe she was moved ?
The "Iceman" ,Richard Kuklinski ; used to freeze his victims for a time and then dump them so as to disguise time of death.

I've always feared this would be the outcome, but it hits hard no matter what. I am glad that Aleah is found and can Rest In Peace. And that those who harmed her (I will sit on my hands) can rot in hell.

Fully agree !!!

My only hope is someone is talking.

Yes, but we shouldn't hold our collective breaths... lowlife's will stay silent to keep their worthless back ends out of prison.
:stormingmad: __ :furious:

Said this many posts back... but if she just died accidentally --why move and HIDE her ?
I've wondered if she was shot, strangled, burned, etc. :(
And also if she was pregnant ?
Hope the autopsy will yield some clues !

Rest gently and fly with the angels, Aleah !
You are free from your earthly body and no one will ever hurt you again !

if the area is blighted it is a large undertaking. I feel diamond and king are in an abandoned house somewhere too.

I haven't forgotten about Diamond & King either and totally agree - it's a shame a "task force" of volunteers aren't able to systematically go from abandoned house to abandoned house searching for them as I fear that's what it will take :(

I just noticed something about an article I already posted a couple of hours ago (I missed it earlier):

"One neighbor told us the detective specifically asked him if he had seen anything with that house since June of last year."
http://www.14news.com/story/35018527/neighbors-react-to-decomposing-body-found-in-evansville-home

Aleah was not reported missing until July 17th.

I recall some of us discussing the possibility that perhaps she had been disappeared much earlier, and trying to figure out when someone outside of the family had actually seen Aleah alive.

June was also when the boyfriend of Aleah's mother, DeMarco W. Roach, fired a handgun several times inside her home. According to LE, "One of [the] shots [fired] struck a door frame that was 'a short distance away from' Aleah Beckerle." On July 22nd, it was reported "Roach has remained in jail since the alleged incident (which occured on June June 16th). He faces charges of illegal gun possession and three counts of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon."
http://archive.courierpress.com/new...eba9a-9aca-77ed-e053-0100007fb-387969662.html

I think LE is operating under the assumption that Aleah was already gone way before she was reported missing ... :(.

Above in teh long post someone made, it says the house WAS searched! So did someone move her there after the search? Or was she hidden and not found in the first search?? So many questions, so very answers.

I haven't forgotten about Diamond & King either and totally agree - it's a shame a "task force" of volunteers aren't able to systematically go from abandoned house to abandoned house searching for them as I fear that's what it will take :(

RSBM

That's actually not a bad idea.
Look at how many are found by someone out walking their dog or jogging, etc. ?

Does anyone have a good link for the press conference? The 14news Facebook one is hard to hear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back