GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really sad, have been lurking on this case. Hoped beyond hope she would be found. RIP x

I'm so angry right now. Can't even think straight.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just heard the news. I suspected it would end up being her. The proximity and all. :(

This precious, defenseless young lady, taken from her home and left like trash in a cold, dark, abandoned house. I only hope it was fast and she never suffered a moment or had any idea what was happening. And... that LE finds evidence so solid, that justice is SWIFT.

If you google the address as "who lives at [then type in the address] - as stated in the press release transcript, there is someone listed as a "current" (which would have been current a while ago, since it's abandoned) resident with the same last name (an E added at the end though) as someone connected to this family.

Rest in peace, beautiful Aleah. May you get the justice you deserve, precious girl.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Rest in peace, beautiful Aleah. May you get the justice you deserve, precious girl.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

My heart just broke. May she rest peacefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cannot for the life of me imagine what the motive would be.

I'm so angry knowing so many people probably knew all about this. Really makes me feel ill.

I actually feel a sense of relief. At least it is a known fact, and we can start looking for solid answers and evidence. They cannot hide this ugly truth much longer.

RIP Sweet Girl. You deserved so much better...:rose:

This is so sad.
Often in cases like this after the person is recovered an arrest follows not long after.
IMO LE has had their suspicions all along and hopefully were just waiting for a recovery.

According to press conference...they had NOT checked this house before. It wasn't considered an abandoned home so it wasn't on their list.

They can't say conclusively if her body has been there the entire time but it seems like her body has been there a long time.

Wonder why it wasn't considered abandoned when the neighbors say it's been empty for 6-7 years and the government was getting ready to take ownership?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1