GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, but we shouldn't hold our collective breaths... lowlife's will stay silent to keep their worthless back ends out of prison.
:stormingmad: __ :furious:

Said this many posts back... but if she just died accidentally --why move and HIDE her ?
I've wondered if she was shot, strangled, burned, etc. :(
And also if she was pregnant ?
Hope the autopsy will yield some clues !

Rest gently and fly with the angels, Aleah !
You are free from your earthly body and no one will ever hurt you again !
<snipped>
Unfortunately, LietKynes, I agree with you.

I believe Aleah's death to be a HATE CRIME. I am so mad right now, I could spit nails. :maddening:

Wonder what time frame is for autopsy results in her county. Also, has it been mentioned if she was still in wheelchair when found?

Wonder what time frame is for autopsy results in her county. Also, has it been mentioned if she was still in wheelchair when found?

I think her wheelchair was at home when she first "went missing" wasn't it?

If the house was always used as a drug house according to neighbors, wouldn't it had been used during the time she was missing?

Convenient (for those responsible) a vacant house that wasn't considered a vacant house was chosen. A little too convenient if you ask me. I wonder if that is a common thing OR how one might know the details of such.

Just seems odd that she was located 2 miles from her house. I thought a certain radius was checked when she first went missing. And I sure would have searched vacant buildings/houses. Could she had been somewhere else and then moved to this location? Also some were speculating as to why she was killed. Since she was 19, would her benefits had changed? Less money coming into the home.

Very interesting now, isn't it.

4SAM, you took the letters right off my keyboard.

Thanks, just seemed odd that she was located so close and a house known for drug activity where neighbors said went on all the time.

I wonder who all knew in the family. Makes me feel even sadder to think if siblings knew. Not saying they did but my hinky is off the charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convenient (for those responsible) a vacant house that wasn't considered a vacant house was chosen. A little too convenient if you ask me. I wonder if that is a common thing OR how one might know the details of such.

There was a list of city owned properties released in August (source) so maybe whoever it was just checked against that list when looking for a vacant house.

Also, it's worth mentioning that a certain someone related to this case has a history of breaking into vacant homes...

<snipped>
Unfortunately, LietKynes, I agree with you.

I believe Aleah's death to be a HATE CRIME. I am so mad right now, I could spit nails. :maddening:

I'm curious as to why you believe that. To clarify, you believe she was targeted for race, disability, gender, or some other reason like that? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by hate crime?

I'm curious as to why you believe that. To clarify, you believe she was targeted for race, disability, gender, or some other reason like that? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by hate crime?

No your not misunderstanding, jessarox and I'll post Hate Crime Definition for clarity. I'm really glad you asked.
BTW, you are right on target.

Questions in my opinion equal learning. Question everything, especially authority.

Hate Crime--FBI:
Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim&#8217;s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity. With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to investigate these crimes without this prohibition. This landmark legislation also expanded the role of the FBI to allow for the investigation of hate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/hate-crimes

I knew this was going to end up bad. I believe this young woman died at home under suspicious circumstances and her body was removed to the empty house to protect the person(s) who neglected/abused her causing her death. I suggest that the adults in her home know exactly what happened.

Not everyone is equipped to care for someone who is completely dependent on them for every aspect of life. I get that. And, I get that after 19 years one might be overwhelmed with hopelessness, burn-out fatigue and concern that the whole family is missing out on their lives in order to care for the one in need. But, there are alternatives.

I know some of you may have a severely disabled child at home whom you care for day in and day out with grace, mercy and kindness and I applaud you for your self-sacrifice but not everyone can do this. Sad, all the way around.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news...pt-2/682802184

Brad Byrd talks with EPD Captain Andy Chandler about the Aleah Beckerle case and what is next in the investigation.

For anyone interested...

From your link:

Brad Byrd: "Finally very briefly Captain Chandler, if you could somehow in this universe speak to Aleah now as an investigator, what would you tell her?"

Captain Andy Chandler: "That's quite a unique question. I would tell Aleah have peace, have security that you have a great deal of men and women on your side that are looking out for your cause that want to see justice done, and we're not going to rest until it is done."

Just seems odd that she was located 2 miles from her house. I thought a certain radius was checked when she first went missing. And I sure would have searched vacant buildings/houses. Could she had been somewhere else and then moved to this location? Also some were speculating as to why she was killed. Since she was 19, would her benefits had changed? Less money coming into the home.

In our experience with my brother in laws benefits he actually got more after he turned 18 because his parents are no longer obligated to care for him. But this doesn't just happen you have to know to apply for the extra benefits. He had a very good case worker who took care of him. I can not positively say this would be the case across the board.

This video is part of a larger series that he's working on. Basically he's saying that there are many houses like this all over Evansville that have fallen by the wayside and the government could do something about it if they wanted to, they just haven't (Indiana passed a law but the local government hasn't put it into effect). If they had done something, this house would have been up for demolition like many others and it would have been searched earlier. If she was there, she would have been found earlier.

It's a good thing the house wasn't torn down or Aleah might not have ever been found.

Serial killer Israel Keyes abducted and killed Bill and Lorraine Currier, a couple from Vermont and left their bodies in the basement of an abandon house in garbage bags. The contractor who tore down the house smelled a foul smell but attributed that to possibly a dead animal IIRC and started demolition without investigating. The debris from the house was hauled away off site and the basement filled in with dirt. The bodes were never found.

If Keyes didn't confess to the killing, the case would remain open to this day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?220901-The-Murder-of-Bill-and-Lorraine-Currier

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back