GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like many here, I feared the worst early on for this young lady.
Makes me sick!
Had to wait a bit to post, as I did not want to say anything too terribly bad of what I feel about whomever is responsible.
I have an autistic grandson whom I adore. This case kind of got me extra hard because I believe foul play is involved.
May GOD be with LE to bring all the guilty ones to their knees.

To Aleah... I pray you did not suffer. You are with GOD now in the garden with the angels. Love is there with you. No more hardship.

Thank Heavens your physical body was found, many feared it would not be. Many here who never knew you know you now, and are grateful for clues to be found and to know your earthly body will be laid to rest with respect and love.
:angel2: :angel2::angel2:

Relative of man beaten in false confession video linked to Aleah's case wants justice
http://www.14news.com/story/3503720...ion-video-linked-to-aleahs-case-wants-justice

EPD: Aleah's remains identified by medical device implant
http://www.14news.com/story/35038130/epd-aleahs-remains-identified-by-medical-device-implant

Aleah Beckerle's Cause of Death Expected to Take at Least a Week to be Released
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...take-at-least-a-week-to-be-released/683201885

From the first link: "Martin's family lives several blocks away from S. Bedford Ave., where police discovered Aleah's remains."

Sounds like they live in the area... EPD recently stated that no one has been cleared yet... Hmm.

From the first link: "Martin's family lives several blocks away from S. Bedford Ave., where police discovered Aleah's remains."

Sounds like they live in the area... EPD recently stated that no one has been cleared yet... Hmm.

Sounds to me like it was an effort to set him up.

Sounds to me like it was an effort to set him up.

Yep, I agree but it's good to know that EPD is planning on following up just in case. At this point anything is possible. All these people are lowlife criminals, IMO.

That's gotta be obstruction or something man. "Yeah I've known where this body is for 9 months but I'm not involved and know nothing else." It's just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's gotta be obstruction or something man. "Yeah I've known where this body is for 9 months but I'm not involved and know nothing else." It's just weird.

Is there a link saying the tipster knew the body was there for 9 months?

I just assumed a druggie or homeless person or something recently went into the home and then called police after discovering a badly decomposed body.

Above in teh long post someone made, it says the house WAS searched! So did someone move her there after the search? Or was she hidden and not found in the first search?? So many questions, so very answers.

IMO, her body was moved there recently. In one of the posts above, someone quoted a news article in which neighbors were interviewed...one had mentioned that this house had no been lived in for many years (6-7), and as a vacant blighted home was known for druggies going inside of it from the back, drug activity. One even mentioned that cops had been called to that home on many occasions for this reason. IMO if there was a decomposing body in there, it would have been found months ago by one of the squatters/druggies there. Not to mention neighbors would have noticed a smell. I feel the body was somewhere else all this time and recently moved there. So that says to me that whomever is responsible for her death has been even more calculated in their attempt to prevent her poor body from being found. All it would take is a recent anonymous call from one of the druggies who frequented the house to tell them a body had been found there. Just my opinion.

IMO, her body was moved there recently. In one of the posts above, someone quoted a news article in which neighbors were interviewed...one had mentioned that this house had no been lived in for many years (6-7), and as a vacant blighted home was known for druggies going inside of it from the back, drug activity. One even mentioned that cops had been called to that home on many occasions for this reason. IMO if there was a decomposing body in there, it would have been found months ago by one of the squatters/druggies there. Not to mention neighbors would have noticed a smell. I feel the body was somewhere else all this time and recently moved there. So that says to me that whomever is responsible for her death has been even more calculated in their attempt to prevent her poor body from being found. All it would take is a recent anonymous call from one of the druggies who frequented the house to tell them a body had been found there. Just my opinion.

During the press conference it was stated that the house had NOT been searched previously.

Also, the police haven't been called to that EXACT address before. Just to the general area.

They also said that it appears the body had been there for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by your comment. Could you please provide some context? Who are you alleging "knew" the body was there for 9 months? Where is your link to support this assertion?

News is saying it sounds like Aleah's case. News conference either under say or it will be shortly.

If someone can find that link to the news conference that would be great.

I don't think the local news would be saying "It sounds like Aleah's case" unless they were pretty certain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W
Back