GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't even. I'm sick and I'm rageful and I'm hurt and I'm horrified beyond the bounds of what I can even comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess if he had sex with her after she died it's pretty likely he also had sex with her before she died.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

That loud thud you just heard is the sound of humanity hitting rock bottom.

That loud thud you just heard is the sound of humanity hitting rock bottom.

No joke. I never expected any of this. Not one little part of it. I honestly thought someone in that house did this.

Wow, I leave the house for 2 hours and come back to this. I think there's a LOT more to the story and I bet there are more people involved. This guy doesn't seem strong enough (5'8", 130 pounds according to prior arrest records) to carry Aleah alone especially out a window (since her mother keeps saying the window was open, lets assume that he probably came in and went out the window) and to a vehicle.

Did he say his name was Glen Eastwood? Swear I thought he said Clint Eastwood first time around. Not to make light, I just don't know for sure what he said.

I also thought he said Clint Eastwood. Maybe he doesn't want to be associated with the mess his step son has now created though and just gave a fake name to media to try to be left out of it?

So how did he get in the house with no one waking? Pretty risky. I know it happens but can never wrap my head around it.

So I guess if he had sex with her after she died it's pretty likely he also had sex with her before she died.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if maybe the pregnancy theory IS true. Maybe someone had raped her prior to her kidnapping and they took her so no one would fine out. Poor Aleah, I don't think we'll ever know the extent of how horrible her life was.

Prosecutor Nick Hermann said Roach is facing preliminary charges of abuse of a corpse, burglary, criminal confinement, kidnapping, and murder. Hermann says the abuse of a corpse charge comes from having sexual intercourse with a corpse.

http://www.14news.com/story/35044800/evansville-man-jailed-on-murder-kidnapping-charges

I am speechless. What in the **** is wrong with him. I am FLAMING mad right now. Going to end my post here as if I continue I'm sure to get a time out. [emoji35][emoji36][emoji850]

Although I'm sad. Feeling sick and somewhat defeated. I knew she wasn't with us anymore. I'm "glad"
She has been found. So many missing are just never found. We can take peace in knowing she will be laid to rest and hopefully there will be swift and severe justice to all involve.

Wouldn't this girl have simply gone with him ? She knew him right ?

Wouldn't this girl have simply gone with him ? She knew him right ?

But wouldn't she be startled and make noises by just being woken up?

But wouldn't she be startled and make noises by just being woken up?

I don't know, but I would think she might actually have gone with him willingly or was coaxed by him into leaving the house. That would go a long ways in explaining why no one heard anything, no sign of a struggle, etc. He was right in front of LE all along and nobody suspected him of a thing apparently.

I wonder if her family had any idea this guy was the one who took her. His step-dad did not seem to be surprised he was capable of doing something like this and had even questioned him about it.

Anyone else think it's strange that he started his FB page in November? Most people in their 20s have had their FB profile for 5+ years. I wonder if he had another one and deleted it...

I wonder if her family had any idea this guy was the one who took her. His step-dad did not seem to be surprised he was capable of doing something like this and had even questioned him about it.

I saw that as odd; when the step dad said he even asked him about it when he heard she was missing. Why ask something like that, unless you have your suspicions. I just am shocked because this guy wasn't even remotely on my radar. I didn't believe a word that came out of CB's mouth. Still not sure I do, though, FWIW. All JMO

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...m=social&utm_source=Eyewitness_News_WEHT_WTVW

Eastwood said Terrence did have mental issues.

He described Terrence as more of a follower than a leader.

He said he's worried Terrence may have gone along with anything if he was asked to do so.

DING DING DING! Definitely think he wasn't alone and honestly, I'm thinking there's a chance he didn't even do it (or maybe was involved but didn't rape or kill her) given what his step-father said. Maybe he was told to confess by someone else.

View attachment 114030

Son of Cara Beckerle's boyfriend, Demarco Roach, has been arrested on many charges, including murder. He lives next to where Aleah was found in the 1600 block of South Bedford. According to law enforcement sources, investigators were tipped off by an inmate at the Vanderburgh County Jail.
https://www.facebook.com/eyewitnessnewslocal/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

He blabbed about it to someone...........imagine bragging to your friends about doing something like that. Even this jailhouse snitch was probably repulsed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back