GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 114030

Son of Cara Beckerle's boyfriend, Demarco Roach, has been arrested on many charges, including murder. He lives next to where Aleah was found in the 1600 block of South Bedford. According to law enforcement sources, investigators were tipped off by an inmate at the Vanderburgh County Jail.
https://www.facebook.com/eyewitnessnewslocal/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I have to wonder if it was one of the inmates involved in the 'beating' / 'false confession'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what to think but I guess it will eventually come out.

Hmmmm.......I think he did it all by himself. Nobody in here knows what kind of relationship she may have had with him. They may have joked around, he may have helped feed her and take care of her sometimes, maybe they played videos together, hard to say for sure. She grew to trust him, so when he showed up in the middle of the night and led her down the hall, she thought nothing of it.............she just followed along.

I have to wonder if it was one of the inmates involved in the 'beating' / 'false confession'

I think it may be more along the lines of an inmate getting themselves a "get out of jail free" card. This inmate may be in the same age group as the suspect.

Hmmmm.......I think he did it all by himself. Nobody in here knows what kind of relationship she may have had with him. They may have joked around, he may have helped feed her and take care of her sometimes, maybe they played videos together, hard to say for sure. She grew to trust him, so when he showed up in the middle of the night and led her down the hall, she thought nothing of it.............she just followed along.

She couldn't have followed along though. She was immobile and confined to a wheelchair; and the wheelchair was not taken with her, if I remember correctly.

The way she has been described by family members makes it seem like she could not walk at all, even assisted. He would have had to carry her. Your theory about her not making a noise makes sense but I don't think he got her out alone.

The first name is spelled differently so it may not be him but a police call at the top of pg 3 of this PDF is relatively disturbing if it's the same Terrence. A cursory FB search tells me it is likely him.

The way she has been described by family members makes it seem like she could not walk at all, even assisted. He would have had to carry her. Your theory about her not making a noise makes sense but I don't think he got her out alone.

Well.........maybe I'm just an optimist. I'd rather believe we have only one sick m%$%#^% that would do something like this than two of them working in tandem.

He may have just woke her up, sssshhhh'd her, and slung her over his shoulder like a bag of flour.

Except she can't walk or talk or play video games.

Well.........maybe I'm just an optimist. I'd rather believe we have only one sick m%$%#^% that would do something like this than two of them working in tandem.

He may have just woke her up, sssshhhh'd her, and slung her over his shoulder like a bag of flour.

After reading that PDF, I am 100% with you.

The first name is spelled differently so it may not be him but a police call at the top of pg 3 of this PDF is relatively disturbing if it's the same Terrence. A cursory FB search tells me it is likely him.

[emoji15]

Protected Victim VICTIM of Harassment-computer Network [bm] (C), between 04:30, 01/14/2017 and 06:33, 01/14/2017. Reported: 01/14/2017.
SMITH, K. E.

I was dispatched to 2410 N. Fares Ave. in reference to a harassment report. I arrived and met with the victim, Maya Deisher. Deisher said the initial run to her residence around 0430 hours on 011417 involved the suspect, Terrance Roach. She said Roach is the stepbrother to her child`s father. Deisher said she has not seen or talked to Roach for several months. She explained that she heard something on the initial call at 0430 hours in her back yard. She said she looked out her back door and observed Roach standing outside. She opened her door and asked him what he was doing there. Roach said he was kicked out of his mother`s residence and was cold. Deisher said she told Roach to leave and called the police. Officer Brewer handled that earlier run, and Roach was gone on arrival. Deisher said around 0630 hours she was laying on the couch with her son in the living room. She said she heard a noise coming from her hallway and observed Roach crouched down looking in her bedroom. Deisher said Roach did not see her on the couch. She said she yelled at Roach and asked him what he was doing in her house. Deisher said she became really concerned when she observed Roach holding a wooden rod of some kind in his hand. She said she told Roach to get out, and could smell the odor of an alcoholic beverage on his breath. She said Roach left through the front door. Deisher said she found her bathroom window open and determined that is the only way Roach could have entered her apartment. She said she is concerned about Roach`s behavior and thinks he may try to come back. Deisher also showed me some Facebook comments she screenshot where he made some indirect threats toward her. I gave Deisher the case number and advised her how to obtain a copy of the report and file charges on Roach. I also talked to her about getting a protective order against Roach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The police report me and perfectingpink are holy crapping about.

The police report me and perfectingpink are holy crapping about.

Thanks, wasn't sure whether to copy the text since it has an innocent victim's name and I wasn't 100% sure it was the same Terrence but doing some research, I am 99% sure it was him.

Thanks, wasn't sure whether to copy the text since it has an innocent victim's name and I wasn't 100% sure it was the same Terrence but doing some research, I am 99% sure it was him.

It's him.....don't be timid about it. Good find.

Terrence Roach--confessed killer of a little retarded girl.jpg

Terrence Wayne Roach, 24, has been booked into the Vanderburgh County jail on charges of murder, kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and criminal confinement, among other charges. Evansville Police Sgt. Jason Cullum confirmed Friday evening the arrest was made in relation to the disappearance of Beckerle, a 19-year-old disabled girl whose remains were found in a vacant home on the South Side.

Roach is the step-brother of one of Beckerle's sisters, according to Prosecutor Nick Hermann.

The prosecutor's office has until Wednesday to file formal charges. Hermann said he expects to file "murder charged a couple different ways," including intentionally killing a person and killing a person while trying to commit burglary or kidnapping.
http://www.courierpress.com/story/n...-arrested-connection-beckerle-death/99887276/

This is how normal a sick nut can look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back