GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Criminal records according to Doxpop (Indiana My Case has same ones, just wanted to be 100% sure and get all the nitty gritty details). Records start at age 18 so I'm sure he has juvenile records as well but they are sealed in Indiana.

* Trespassing June 2011 (not filed until 2012 for some reason) - case 82D05-1202-CM-00643
* Consumption of Alcohol by Minor and Resisting Law Enforcement May 2013 - case 82D05-1305-CM-02240
* Battery and Resisting Law Enforcement June 2013 - case 82D05-1307-CM-02770
* Robbery Resulting in Bodily Injury, Theft, and Battery Resulting in Bodily Injury May 2013 - case 82D02-1307-FB-00929

For the last one, he had a plea deal which knocked down his charges to a criminal recklessness resulting in serious bodily injury. In exchange for testimony against his co-defendents, they agreed to enter it as a Class A misdemeanor as opposed to a Class D felony.

If he is saying he had sexual intercourse with her corpse, he could be minimising and trying to explain his dna being left behind. JMO.

So looking at things in a new light, is it possible that the false confession beating thing was done as a favor to Demarco? Maybe he knew what his son did and wanted to cover for him? And also get that pesky ex-boyfriend of Cara's out of the picture while he was in jail...

If he is saying he had sexual intercourse with her corpse, he could be minimising and trying to explain his dna being left behind. JMO.

Well, his Dad is already claiming he has mental problems. ( No kidding Dad, for real ??!! )

So, the more disgusting and insane things he confesses to, the more a jury will have pity on him.

So looking at things in a new light, is it possible that the false confession beating thing was done as a favor to Demarco? Maybe he knew what his son did and wanted to cover for him? And also get that pesky ex-boyfriend of Cara's out of the picture while he was in jail...

Is Demarco the guy that was shown in the short video clip earlier ?

No, Demarco is Terrence's real father, not step-father. Demarco is the father of Aleah's youngest sister. He was arrested before she went missing for firing shots in their home. http://44news.wevv.com/evansville-man-accused-firing-shots-inside-home-will-court/

He was briefly released but picked up on Federal charges a few days later. http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...rls-mother-faces-federal-gun-charge/548557047

No, I don't think so. Demarco was one of CB's boyfriends. He was incarcerated at the time Aleah went missing, and I believe still is. The guy in the video's last name is Eastman I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn Eastwood I think he said.........somebody clarified that he didn't say Clint Eastwood.

roach.jpg

According to Evansville Police, Terrence Roach, the step brother of one of Aleah Beckerle's sisters, confessed to abducting, confining and murdering the would-be 20 year old, non-verbal, severely disabled girl. He is now in jail on numerous charges including murder, burglary, criminal confinement and abuse of a corpse, which is defined by law as 'knowingly or intentionally having sexual intercourse with a corpse.'

Police said Roach was considered a person of interest earlier today and voluntarily agreed to an interview with detectives. During that interview, he allegedly confessed to his involvement with Aleah's death.

Can't. Chandler said there are additional leads and potentially additional persons of interest that need further investigating but, at this time, no member of Aleah's immediate family is considered a suspect at this time.

https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...005643797641/1483264758371718/?type=3&theater

Eyewitness News spoke with the stepfather of Terrence Roach, Glen Eastwood, shortly after the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office and the Evansville Police Department announced that Roach had been arrested in connection with the Aleah Beckerle case.

Eastwood called the news 'crazy' and said that he had asked Terrence about the situation when Aleah first came up missing.

Eyewitness News is told the house on South Bedford Ave. where the remains were discovered is next door to the house where Roach stayed.

Eastwood said what saddened him the most was that when the news of Aleah had broken, he was worried there was a monster on his street. He said he's sad he knew that monster.

Eastwood also told us that Terrence denied any involvement with Aleah's disappearance when he asked him about it.

Eastwood said Terrence did have mental issues.

He described Terrence as more of a follower than a leader.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...m=social&utm_source=Eyewitness_News_WEHT_WTVW

His real Dad is in jail, and his Step-Dad is making excuses for him.............although reluctantly it seems.

Another video posted earlier by perfectingpink....step dad Glen Eastwood : https://www.facebook.com/14news/videos/10155158550584730/

Is there anyone who can find out who was the previous owner of the home that Aleah was found in? Not the company that apparently owns it now, but who owned it before them, before it was vacant.

BTW, the vast majority of houses in that area are rentals or abandoned homes so tracking down who lives/lived where is tough. Last I heard about 55-60% of Evansville rents rather than owns.

BTW, the vast majority of houses in that area are rentals or abandoned homes so tracking down who lives/lived where is tough. Last I heard about 55-60% of Evansville rents rather than owns.

I read something somewhere that called out someone who had lived In that home previously, who would be connected to the case. I don't want to post the info because it's a rumor unless I can find proof. I was hoping there would be a list of past owners. But if most properties are rentals, I probably will not find that info of past renters. Dang it! Oh well, I'm sure if what I saw is true, LE has also made the connection, and we will hear about it at some point. (Not referencing the lowlife who confessed and was arrested that lived next door (or very near?) to the home, just to avoid misunderstanding).

I read something somewhere that called out someone who had lived In that home previously, who would be connected to the case. I don't want to post the info because it's a rumor unless I can find proof. I was hoping there would be a list of past owners. But if most properties are rentals, I probably will not find that info of past renters. Dang it! Oh well, I'm sure if what I saw is true, LE has also made the connection, and we will hear about it at some point. (Not referencing the lowlife who confessed and was arrested that lived next door (or very near?) to the home, just to avoid misunderstanding).

Yeah, I read that rumor as well. And I'm sure if there is a connection, EPD knows about it. As for researching, you can always look people up on sites like Doxpop or My Case and look at past addresses. Most of the people connected to this case have lots and lots of records.

I can't even. I'm sick and I'm rageful and I'm hurt and I'm horrified beyond the bounds of what I can even comprehend.

Right there with you, and I've followed some truly twisted garbage. My heart just aches for this poor girl.

I truly hope that abuse of a corpse just means leaving her body there and not something even more heinous. [emoji22]

In a link above, it was indeed more heinous

Oh dear God. This article says abuse of a corpse in this instance was the perp had sexual intercourse with the corpse.

This poor dear girl. I'm physically sick. Dear Lord.

I wonder if he hadn't been abusing her previously...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back