GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is resulting in SBI?

This is the mom's boyfriends son

Someone who is watching the press conference explained it this way:
Mom has 3 kids by 3 men - one of those men also had another child and that is how he came into the picture

http://www.courierpress.com/story/n...-arrested-connection-beckerle-death/99887276/
Terrence Wayne Roach, 24, has been booked into the Vanderburgh County jail on charges of murder, kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and criminal confinement, among other charges. Evansville Police Sgt. Jason Cullum confirmed the arrest was made in relation to the disappearance of Beckerle, a 19-year-old disabled girl whose remains were found in a vacant home on the South Side on Wednesday.

This is the mom's boyfriends son
If Aleahs close family knew this all along this would explain why their interviews seemed a bit off. They knew who did it but couldn't say.

This is definitely one of the most messed up case's I've followed.

In terms of motive I'd assume it was revenge on CB?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

If Aleahs close family knew this all along this would explain why their interviews seemed a bit off. They knew who did it but couldn't say.

This is definitely one of the most messed up case's I've followed.

In terms of motive I'd assume it was revenge on CB?

That is the only motive that comes to mind for me, too. What a sick piece of garbage he is. I hope he rots. I don't know that I am convinced that he is the only one responsible, however. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the only motive that comes to mind for me, too. What a sick piece of garbage he is. I hope he rots. I don't know that I am convinced that he is the only one responsible, however. JMO

I have a feeling he will do a lot of talking

He has family that lives right next door to the home that she was found in.

I truly hope that abuse of a corpse just means leaving her body there and not something even more heinous. [emoji22]

I truly hope that abuse of a corpse just means leaving her body there and not something even more heinous. [emoji22]

Umm, I believe at the news conference they stated different.

Was this guy ever on the radar from the beginning ?

During a press conference at the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office Friday evening, Evansville police Capt. Andy Chandler said Roach confessed to the kidnapping and killing of Beckerle after speaking with police this week. According to Chandler, Roach took Beckerle from her home on East Iowa Street and took her to a home at 1628 S. Bedford Ave., where she ultimately died.

Chandler said Roach wasn't a suspect prior to his confession. A charge of murder can bring 45-65 years in prison.

Beckerle's body was found inside the Bedford Avenue house on Monday. She was identified on Wednesday.
http://www.courierpress.com/story/n...-arrested-connection-beckerle-death/99887276/

Scratch that question, I'll answer it by reading the article.

Prosecutor Nick Hermann said Roach is facing preliminary charges of abuse of a corpse, burglary, criminal confinement, kidnapping, and murder. Hermann says the abuse of a corpse charge comes from having sexual intercourse with a corpse.

http://www.14news.com/story/35044800/evansville-man-jailed-on-murder-kidnapping-charges

Umm, I believe at the news conference they stated different.

The sound cut out completely on my news conference feed so I didn't hear that. [emoji22]. I just saw it in the other article though.

World has gone freaking mad. I'm cooked.

Sorry but it was stated in the press conference that the charge is due to sex with a corpse. He must have confessed this as I'm not sure how they could tell after decomposition.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1